Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Updated] Nine-year-old girl 'gives birth'

Still Waters

A nine-year-old Mexican girl has given birth to a girl of her own, according to local authorities and family members.

The girl, identified only as Dafne, was just over eight when she became pregnant, her mother told local officials in Jalisco state, Mexico.

The father of the baby is a boy who is 17 but he is currently missing as he has run away, the girl's mother added.

http://www.telegraph...ives-birth.html

That 17 year old father had better hope no Juan ever finds him.

• Like 6

From the telegraph article;" Last year, a 10-year-old girl in Colombia gave birth to a baby girl." What is this, a competition? 7 billion+ pop on the earth. Yes, she was a victim of abuse, but they could have stopped the pregnancy. Babies having babes.... :no:

The little girl was just over 8 years old when she fell pregnant......Words fail me

• Like 1

how horrible isn't the father going to jail

If they can find him, I bloody well hope so, filthy monster.

'The father of the baby is a boy who is 17 but he is currently missing as he has run away, the girl's mother added.'

Update -

The nine-year-old girl who gave birth to a baby in Mexico is almost certainly far older - and could be 15 or more, it can be revealed today.

Multiple sources told MailOnline that it was 'highly likely' that Dafne was not the age her mother claimed she was when she went into hospital with her daughter in labour.

In a press conference last night Antonio Munoz Serrano, the health commissioner for the state of Jarisco, said: 'The medical characteristics of this child do not correspond to those of a nine-year-old girl.

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2KQqD7TXB

• Like 1

The girl has long blonde hair and the age of consent in Mexico is far too low. The stuff that goes on over there is self destructive to the younger generation from the poor to the rich.

This story is clouded with weird.

If this America he would be in jail.this is really upsetting that a 17 year old would do this to an 8 year old

The nine-year-old girl who gave birth to a baby in Mexico is almost certainly far older - and could be 15 or more, it can be revealed today.

She is older than 9.

What I do not understand is in todays day and age, do they not have birth certificates or some records of births?

How many more Mexicans are out there which are not registered as born?

Edited by freetoroam

OMG. That son of a mother ******* b****! I would kill him if that was my child.

I just sort of assumed that happened when they said he "ran away"

OMG. That son of a mother ******* b****! I would kill him if that was my child.

She was not 9 years old. Update now says she is a lot older, not sure what the mother was up to, looks like a bit of a nutter. Poor girls mother does not even know how old she is?????? i don`t think so.