Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Californians are currently being disarmed!

Uncle Sam

Check the news right now, there is news about Americans be stripped of their guns by the police in California! It is happening right now!

linky please.

No link, it is breaking news by the Media showing cops breaking into homes and taking citizens guns.

If that's true then ... good luck folks - Civil War starts now.

What news station? I've searched on the internet but can't find anything.

Well if this is actually true, Sh!t should be hitting the fan soon... :no:

Edited by Bavarian Raven

What news station? I've searched on the internet but can't find anything.

It was reported on Channel 9 News in Oklahoma, at 5:45 pm.

Well if this is actually true, Sh!t should be hitting the fan soon... :no:

I was stunned to see this come like this...

Edited by Uncle Sam

Did they state any city names in particular? I cant find a single thing on the internet, so I'd like to try the local news of the city in question. LA times has nothing....

• Like 1

Did they state any city names in particular? I cant find a single thing on the internet, so I'd like to try the local news of the city in question. LA times has nothing....

well if it was happening, news stations wouldnt be allowed to report it so as to stifle the panic. :unsure2:

Edited by Bavarian Raven

What I saw was officers surrounding homes, breaking into the homes to retrieve the guns from the citizens. They didn't state what city it was in, but they did say it was happening all in California. I don't think any of us are going to see it on the news until after it happens, just Oklahoma Channel 9 news was reporting it and had video evidence of officers taking arms from citizens.

Edited by Uncle Sam

What I saw was officers surrounding homes, breaking into the homes to retrieve the guns from the citizens. They didn't state what city it was in, but they did say it was happening all in California.

Can you give any more details on what you heard? Is it happening as we speak or was it earlier in the day? Did they say they were breaking into all homes? I cant even find any reference to this on news9.com from Oklahoma.

well if it was happening, news stations wouldnt be allowed to report it so as to stifle the panic.

Indeed. Given the sensitivity of the issue, if it was a state wide operation currently being conducted, then they'd try to keep it as quiet as possible until it was over so as to ensure the security of the police.

Having said that, I'm willing to bet there'd be scores of people from california posting on the internet warning the world --- which I can not find either.

Can you give any more details on what you heard? Is it happening as we speak or was it earlier in the day? Did they say they were breaking into all homes? I cant even find any reference to this on news9.com from Oklahoma.

Indeed. Given the sensitivity of the issue, if it was a state wide operation currently being conducted, then they'd try to keep it as quiet as possible until it was over so as to ensure the security of the police.

Having said that, I'm willing to bet there'd be scores of people from california posting on the internet warning the world --- which I can not find either.

They were showing up randomly without any warning, then busting into the homes of people who are owning AR-15 and confiscating all their guns. This is must like how they disarmed the citizens of New Orleans. The way they are going about this is direct infringement of citizens constitutional rights. I have a feeling we are going to hear of news of citizens shooting back soon.

Edited by Uncle Sam

They were showing up randomly without any warning, then busting into the homes of people who are owning AR-15 and confiscating all their guns. This is must like how they disarmed the citizens of New Orleans. The way they are going about this is direct infringement of citizens constitutional rights. I have a feeling we are going to hear of news of citizens shooting back soon.

So its not all guns, just AR15s?

So its not all guns, just AR15s?

All of their guns... if they resist, they arrested there on the spot.

I mean, are they seizing everyones guns (even those belonging to people who don't own AR15s), or simply going after AR15 owners?

I mean, are they seizing everyones guns (even those belonging to people who don't own AR15s), or simply going after AR15 owners?

From what I understand, the AR-15 owners when the law doesn't pertain to those who bought the guns before the law went into effect. You do realize tons of people bought AR-15 when they heard about Obama's law, so many people are being arrested or having all their guns seized as we speak. This is going to effect millions of citizens who own or recently bought AR-15 rifles.

Edited by Uncle Sam

From what I understand, the AR-15 owners when the law doesn't pertain to those who bought the guns before the law went into effect. You do realize tons of people bought AR-15 when they heard about Obama's law, so many people are being arrested or having all their guns seized as we speak.

From my understanding, these people had to register their AR15s though, no?

There have been other statewide sweeps in California in the past where they seized illegal weapons.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/16/calif-seizes-1200-firearms-possessed-illegally/

If thats what they're doing now, then they're just enforcing an already present law.

Unregistered AR-15's have been illegal in California since 2000. And there have been no new registrations allowed, since.

http://en.wikipedia....s_in_California

I can understand it being a law, but it doesn't give them the right to mass confiscate all their guns and burst into their homes without warrants. It is against the several constitutional amendments what they are doing.

From my understanding, these people had to register their AR15s though, no?

There have been other statewide sweeps in California in the past where they seized illegal weapons.

http://www.foxnews.c...ssed-illegally/

If thats what they're doing now, then they're just enforcing an already present law.

But they used warrants during that search, now they are not and ruthlessly taking away those guns.

I have looked everywhere and can't find any reference to it.

I have looked everywhere and can't find any reference to it.

I just saw this about a hour ago, no information usually shows up until the day after. So I doubt you will see it now until tomorrow morning.

But they used warrants during that search, now they are not and ruthlessly taking away those guns.

Is that what they said on the news?

I can understand it being a law, but it doesn't give them the right to mass confiscate all their guns and burst into their homes without warrants. It is against the several constitutional amendments what they are doing.

Who said they didn't have warrants?