Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Californians are currently being disarmed!

Uncle Sam

Theres not alot of fact in that statement but a whole bunch of conjecture.

All together, the government is infringing up 8 of our amendments. I could bring up a quote with all the facts if you guys want, all the information for others to understand. It is a bold act of treasonous by our current government. Did you know the President is placing people in certain seats of the government to allow for laws he designed to be passed with ease? That is a form of power grab by the current establishment.

Actually this is. Me and him are both Americans. Full blooded Americans who see what is happening, understand more than you possibly know, because we following the news and see the facts unlike you. You can't just rely on the news media, you got to rely on every media you can find to find the facts. Did you know Federal Government is trying to seize the power of the State Sheriffs? That is right, we are facing increasing attacks on our constitution daily by the government. When you can't see the facts like we do, then you are blind from the truth by the media that portray it as it is.

No, actually, it isn't. It's an open forum pertaining to topics in the US and the Americas.

And let me ask you this, since apparently your opinion as an American is worth more than mine: do you live in California? No. So you're getting your info from the media and the Internet. So here's my question: when did Americans get the monopoly in being able to read articles and listen to the news?

Your American citizenship does not give you an inherently "better" ability to read the same news article on this subject than me.

Theres not alot of fact in that statement but a whole bunch of conjecture.

Well then let's drop the talk about citizenship, let's drop the conjecture and stick to the facts.

Fact: the opening posts conveyed the idea that everyone in California was being disarmed.

Fact: the posts conveyed the idea that the cops were busting into people's homes, taking their weapons.

Fact: neither of the above turned out to be true.

No, actually, it isn't. It's an open forum pertaining to topics in the US and the Americas.

And let me ask you this, since apparently your opinion as an American is worth more than mine: do you live in California? No. So you're getting your info from the media and the Internet. So here's my question: when did Americans get the monopoly in being able to read articles and listen to the news?

Your American citizenship does not give you an inherently "better" ability to read the same news article on this subject than me.

Nice little snide remark. Never said you opinion isn't worth much. Where did I say that? I did however said we understand our country and constitution more than you, because you don't live in the environment we live in.

Fact: the posts conveyed the idea that the cops were busting into people's homes, taking their weapons

This is actually definently happening. With every resource assigned to it.

Well then let's drop the talk about citizenship

show respect for our views and we can drop this.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

if they're taking guns away from felons, what will stop them from buying another 2 tomorrow illegaly? if they want to?

That is a form of power grab by the current establishment.

what do you mean power grab? the establishment always had power, it just exchanging hands, it is like chess game, kings win, pawns die

if they're taking guns away from felons, what will stop them from buying another 2 tomorrow illegaly? if they want to?

what do you mean power grab? the establishment always had power, it just exchanging hands, it is like chess game, kings win, pawns die

The government isn't suppose to control all forms of police or government positions. The states have rights and the ability to government themselves, when the government takes that away, we are fasted with tyrants.

Without more information about who specifically is being targeted and what guns are being taken, I'm finding it difficult to support/oppose this.

If they're targeting felons, then go for it. You lose certain rights when you perform certain crimes.

If they're targeting average Joe's when there are plenty of far worse individuals to confiscate from, then they need to rethink their priorities.

• Like 1

I will be back on later, I got to take my mother down to the emergency room. Her foot is swelling and she is having trouble controlling her blood pressure.

Nice little snide remark. Never said you opinion isn't worth much. Where did I say that? I did however said we understand our country and constitution more than you, because you don't live in the environment we live in.

This topic isn't about the constitution, this topic is about the police taking illegally owed weapons by convicted felons. Let's not try to change the topic.

This is actually definently happening. With every resource assigned to it.

All 38 of them in the state?

show respect for our views and we can drop this.

Show respect for your views? You mean by not telling you to shut up?

Daughter of the Nine Moons if I went onto a foreign countries forum and started espousing my own views onto them I would expect no less. Honestly.

Foreign country? The forum is called United States and The Americas, so unless Canada, Mexico, Central and South America were annexed by the US over dinner your argument holds no water

I understand what you are saying but this is an American politics subject..

This is a discussion forum. Discuss.

Could you elaborate what civil and courteous behavior is ? In context please.

In context. Telling people to shut up and calling them liberal fascist pigs is not civil, nor is it courteous.

I mean if I go onto the Mideast section and start espousing Christian views...Perhaps I am confused by your statement.

I do not understand your question. There are many Christians in the middle east.

Actually this is. Me and him are both Americans. Full blooded Americans who see what is happening,.....

See my earlier comment.

..... Full blooded Americans who see what is happening, understand more than you possibly know, because we following the news and see the facts unlike you. You can't just rely on the news media, you got to rely on every media you can find to find the facts.

I do not understand what you are trying to say

It's an open forum pertaining to topics in the US and the Americas.

Correct.

• Like 3

Thank You for clarifying. With all due respect can this subject be moved to the sub forum US politics.

On what basis? Moving it to US politics would still not allow you to dictate who can participate in this discussion.

If you wish to further discuss this please feel free to take it to pm and refrain from derailing this thread.

Back on topic.

Things are getting extremely tense in California... If they can get away with this, what makes you think they are going to stop there? It is a overwhelming liberal state, so they are heading in the direction of complete disarment.

Your paranoia is astounding. and extremely gullible.

I will be back on later, I got to take my mother down to the emergency room. Her foot is swelling and she is having trouble controlling her blood pressure.

Hope your Mom is ok.

• Like 3

The raids were, and are, lawfuly conducted(with warrants) to disarm convicted felons and state-certified mentally ill people of guns.

Plain and simple.

Any problem with that?

To suggest that law-enforcement is just randomly busting through houses and confiscating legal weapons is rediculous.

• Like 3

welcome to the forums ND

there is no limit to stupid conspiracy nuts.

I wonder what the founding fathers would make of that list. My bet is that they would be loading their muskets.

they would put it where it belongs - using that list to wipe their rears.

Looks like you all have been having some fun on this subject lol,im going to sit this one out i really dont know what to say haha

They cant realistically take guns away from gangs. Thats the reason why gangs are what they are.

Loud hailer "we have a warrant".

SWAT team goes in - probably via tank.

Gang members die.

Illegal weapons seized.

Everyone happy.

• Like 3

Meanwhile the old lady is being kicked down for getting too close by who..the cops.

• Like 1

And when some child is killed during a drive by everyone complains about the gangsters having weapons and shooting up the public streets. So, when the cops try and take the guns away from the gangsters people complain about that as well? Something just doesn't add up here.

Personally, I have no problem with the concept of disarming criminals.

• Like 6