Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women Need AR-15 (Scary Looking Guns)

Yamato

Yes ! If we could carry them,rapes would be almost non existent ,as would guys who stood women up on dates.

Heh heh heh

• Like 8

My car needs a mounted machine gun.

• Like 2

I wouldn't put it past this dumb GOV to allow women and minority so-called 'groups' the right to an assault weapon... but them only!

lol... jk

Affirmative Action on steroids.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 4

I found out yesterday, with a couple of guys that were trying to steal something, little ol' me is pretty scary without a gun. :lol::tu:

That being said, a handgun is all I will ever need.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Actually an AR-15 is the ideal gun for a woman against one or more assailants trying to invade her home. It can be fired accurately from the hip with minimum practice, can put multiple rounds on target with ease and is loud enough that only the most committed of intruders would continue once it is fired in their direction. Recoil is almost nothing - sweet weapon.

• Like 1

Actually an AR-15 is the ideal gun for a woman against one or more assailants trying to invade her home. It can be fired accurately from the hip with minimum practice, can put multiple rounds on target with ease and is loud enough that only the most committed of intruders would continue once it is fired in their direction. Recoil is almost nothing - sweet weapon.

I remember the first time I fired one. I was 11 or 12 in the Boy Scouts and one year we took our annual trip to the shooting range, one of the scout's fathers brought his AR-15 and let us each take three shots with it. I remember I was intimidated at first by how it looked but fell in love with it in three rounds. From 50 yards I painted three holes through the center of the bullseye effortlessly. I wanted to shoot it again badly, but it was time to leave.

• Like 1

I remember the first time I fired one. I was 11 or 12 in the Boy Scouts and one year we took our annual trip to the shooting range, one of the scout's fathers brought his AR-15 and let us each take three shots with it. I remember I was intimidated at first by how it looked but fell in love with it in three rounds. From 50 yards I painted three holes through the center of the bullseye effortlessly. I wanted to shoot it again badly, but it was time to leave.

Back in 1998 I joined a shooting club and got into "service rifle" competition. You could compete with the AR or the M1A and it could be customized except for the weight of the trigger break. We fired 200yds standing off hand, 400 yds seated with sling and 600 yds prone. A bull on a 600 yd target was 3 feet across and looked like a black match head! All iron sights, no optics - I LOVED it!
  • Like 1

I found out yesterday, with a couple of guys that were trying to steal something, little ol' me is pretty scary without a gun. :lol::tu:

That being said, a handgun is all I will ever need.

AK 47 ,with a silencer and a nightscope, or a nice 9mm.....

*sighs*

the perfect fire arm is a 12 gauge pump shot gun ... the only training you need is to say in a loud voice " honey , is that you ? " and chamber a round with as great a sound as practical .

my target rifle is a bolt action , model of 1918 enfeild with a welded weiver rail , a ultra fancy black oak thumb hole stock , timeny target trigger and a 34 inch stainless steel , 11:1 micro groove 25 lans/groove high pressure barrel with 11 degree target muzzel chambered in 3o.o6.

the rifle weight is 18 pounds with out the scope , and just less than 20 pounds with a full magizine and scope.

the 88mm ( 3 inch ) objective on the 12x-36x power scope will place 1/2 minute of angle when bench rested . i shoot 2 1/2 moa avarage seated on the ground ... one minute of angle is 1.o64 inches @ 300 feet ... or the sine of 1/60th of a degree x 3600 inches .

most avarage rifles direct from the factory will shoot 2 moa bench rested and most untrained shooters will shoot 3moa to 5moa seated ... and/or... 5mao to 15moa when standing and unsupported .

most ( nearly all ) united states marines shoot 1moa to 2 moa , and are likely the standard by which shooting is measured .

• Like 2

Do they fit snugly into the handbags? maybe this would be a good time to make a handbag with a side pocket specially designed to hold one.

We do like our handbags.

orig_201208251138330.jpg

"No one is gunna take my bag off me!"

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

All of the talk about "assault weapons" is silly anyway given how few are actually used to commit crimes each year.

Frankly, more people die in scissor accidents than by "assault weapons".

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Back in 1998 I joined a shooting club and got into "service rifle" competition. You could compete with the AR or the M1A and it could be customized except for the weight of the trigger break. We fired 200yds standing off hand, 400 yds seated with sling and 600 yds prone. A bull on a 600 yd target was 3 feet across and looked like a black match head! All iron sights, no optics - I LOVED it!

I wouldn't go as far as saying its easy to aim from the hip... I really think that would be the worst idea, considering the strength of the round and concerns for overpenetration.

Not even the military fires it from the hip, even when doing room clearing.

• Like 1

They might not keep all women safe. Thus we need to ensure that all women have gatling guns. That'll keep them safe...well provided they can develop the upper body strength to carry them. :P

Also very light weight.

idk about assaul rifle, i think it is an overkill, but a small frame .38sp revolver on them (not in their bag) would definatly make them a lot less likely to be raped\assulted.

Also very light weight.

and also would go thru their house, and kill someone in the next one. ar\ak\fal\hk\m14...... are horoble choices for defence inside the house

I don't need to 'scare' someone with my gun. It's meant for protection, I'll be firing it, that should be scary enough.

I'll be firing it, that should be scary enough.

if you do, make sure he dies befre he has a chance to get scared. but as statistics show, in vast majority of cases, presence of the gun alone, stops confrontation.

if you do, make sure he dies befre he has a chance to get scared. but as statistics show, in vast majority of cases, presence of the gun alone, stops confrontation.

Break into my house and I'll start firing, I'm not gonna wave it around in the hopes that I can cast Fear with it like a Mage.

• Like 2

Break into my house and I'll start firing, I'm not gonna wave it around in the hopes that I can cast Fear with it like a Mage.

no objections there, fire away, however if someone follows you, on the street, they're very likely to turn around and run, if they see a gun in your hands pointed at them. you wont have to shoot. if they keep comming, that let them have it.

Hearing the pump action on my shotgun is the fear factor of my home defense. If that doesn't do the trick, the buckshot will.

And it's not just about the fear of the criminal. Having an AR-15 in my hand in the event of a home invasion would inspire my confidence too.

• Like 1

no objections there, fire away, however if someone follows you, on the street, they're very likely to turn around and run, if they see a gun in your hands pointed at them. you wont have to shoot. if they keep comming, that let them have it.

This is why i like the idea of open carry,crime rates in some areas would drop drastically!Home defense shotgun best there is,anywhere defense 2 kimber 1911 45's with crimson trace laser grips! :)