Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Actors/Actresses

Ultima Weapon

Simple. Who are the Actors/Actresses that you just don't think really cut it, don't like their personality, or just really get under your skin...

My least favorite Actor by far is Seth Rogan... <_< He's not funny in the least. He's a chauvinistic pig who thinks if he says as much crude vulgar things intermittently between as many F words as possible, that he's suddenly a funny guy... He's not, he's an prick...

My personally least favorite "Actress" has to be Kristen Stewart... As if she has any talent. I think this picture helps sum that up for you:

funny-emma-watson-vs-kristen-stewart.jpg?w=500

• Like 2

Actor/Jack black the man is about as talented as a shoe box Actress/We agree 100% kristen stewart haha

Nick Cage isn't a bad actor, he's just Nick Cage. His style of acting hasn't become in vogue yet.

It probably never will :P

• Like 1

TARA REID !

AAAAAEEEEEIIIIIII !!!!!!

And I go with Adam Sandler ,Steven Seagal ,and that kid from the Transformers movies .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Will Ferrell - so tired of his schtick - and his naked butt in every movie...

Adam Sandler - plays the same character in almost all of his movies and I'm tired of it... But to give him credit - I admire his loyalty to his friends as he puts them in his movies as well...

Actress...

Roseanne Barr - 'nuff said

Jane Fonda.... her acting is okay, but I'll never forgive her for her treasons...

Other actors and actresses annoy me from time to time - particularly those that think they must curse with every other word to be considered funny...

• Like 1

Hayden Christensen. Maybe I'm just using this guy because he butchered Anakin Skywalker's part in Star Wars, but let's look at it:

Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen):

Angry - :angry:

Sad - :angry:

Happy - :angry:

Distraught - :angry:

In love - :angry:

Bashful - :angry:

Overawed - :angry:

Outraged - :angry:

You get the idea, I'm sure I missed some though :P *yes, I've just done what Hayden Christensen couldn't, right there at the end of the post*

• Like 4

Oh yes Will Ferrel,Jim Cary,Jack Black,Adam Sandler they all suck

I don't give thought to bad actors, but it's really a disappointment to see good actors in lousy movies.

Side Effects is showing- and I don't have an opinion of Jude Law (I think he's the lead actor)...but I'm considering going to see it 'cause it appears to be an interesting story.

(My interest isn't just in doctor movies!) but I recently saw The Good Doctor on DVD with Orlando Bloom and I wasn't familiar with Bloom before the movie, but I thought the movie would be intriguing. Well, it was very disappointing because there's no compelling reason for his character's actions.

In all fairness, I had a totally different idea of the character before going into it, but still, I think the movie lacked a necessary element and without that, it didn't work for me.

• Like 1

At risk of being boo'ed here goes

David Duchovny in The X-Files (haven't followed his career) boring but so cute

Orlando Bloom in anything

Craig Bierko in Long Kiss Goodnight and I would assume in general ( I love the scene where he checks his nails and he's wearing gloves: Major FAIL)

Uma Thurman in The Avengers

Brad Pitt at some point when I blinked went from dudd studd to an actor worth watching (for his acting, that is)

Can not stand to listen to Kathy Griffin

Edited by QuiteContrary

TARA REID !

AAAAAEEEEEIIIIIII !!!!!!

And I go with Adam Sandler ,Steven Seagal ,and that kid from the Transformers movies .

Steven Seagal cant believe i forgot about him one of the worst ever,one of my friends met him said he is also a giant douchbag lol

• Like 1

I don't give thought to bad actors, but it's really a disappointment to see good actors in lousy movies.

Side Effects is showing- and I don't have an opinion of Jude Law (I think he's the lead actor)...but I'm considering going to see it 'cause it appears to be an interesting story.

(My interest isn't just in doctor movies!) but I recently saw The Good Doctor on DVD with Orlando Bloom and I wasn't familiar with Bloom before the movie, but I thought the movie would be intriguing. Well, it was very disappointing because there's no compelling reason for his character's actions.

In all fairness, I had a totally different idea of the character before going into it, but still, I think the movie lacked a necessary element and without that, it didn't work for me.

Sometimes you can see one of those horrid movies where a good or great actor is stuck in it... And it seems like they are looking at the screen and their expression is saying... "Hey... This is stupid... but it pays the bills."

Steven Seagal cant believe i forgot about him one of the worst ever,one of my friends met him said he is also a giant douchbag lol

I know someone who knows Steve really well. They trained together (aikido) in Osaka for years .

He a nage(takes ukeme,or the fall) for Steve in the movie they made in nyc.I forget the name of it.

I trained with him ,aikido again ,here in nyc when he moved back .

He said he loves Steve ,but he turned into a giant fathead the moment he got big.

I mean he pretty much ditched his two Japanese kids ,moved here ,got famous ,New wife etc etc.

I heard on the news today Steve is going to train security guards for schools.

I know someone who knows Steve really well. They trained together (aikido) in Osaka for years .

He a nage(takes ukeme,or the fall) for Steve in the movie they made in nyc.I forget the name of it.

I trained with him ,aikido again ,here in nyc when he moved back .

He said he loves Steve ,but he turned into a giant fathead the moment he got big.

I mean he pretty much ditched his two Japanese kids ,moved here ,got famous ,New wife etc etc.

I heard on the news today Steve is going to train security guards for schools.

He is a bada**,done some training with some ufc fighters and all.He just seems like a arrogant a**.Almost van damme-ish lol also another terrible actor,though i do like blood sport haha

He is a bada**,done some training with some ufc fighters and all.He just seems like a arrogant a**.Almost van damme-ish lol also another terrible actor,though i do like blood sport haha

The early van damme stuff was good ,but he screwed over his partner. Michael Quisi I think his name is.

And as an aikido practitioner ,Steve was god to us way back when .

Before he got all fancy,and added all these other martial arts ,we would all go opening night to all his movies.

As he did each technique,we would yell it out ...and all just have this massive catharsis .

Kotegaish ! Irimi nage !

Up until that one movie filmed in nyc,it was awesome .That movie was the turning point ,and he got all fat headed.

The aikido in the one about the Haitian ...or Jamaican twins... Something death. Let me look.

Marked for death .The aikido in that one is unnnbelievable .

Blew me away .

The guy I know who knows him ,his style is just like Steve's .

The dojo they trained at in Osaka ,doesn't train the way we do in Tokyo .

I go to the Hombu dojo ,which is the one that was Morehei Ueshibas dojo

His granson is sensei now .

Some aikido guys,who trained with O sensei ,broke off and formed their own factions.

Tomiki was one ,which was much more brutal than aikido ,and the osaka dojo was just considered a

renegade dojo .

Lots of them were yakuza ,and their style is a bit different than ours .

Another really famous guy came out of that dojo too.

He trained same time as steve towards the end of steves time there.

He was an athlete ,and he wqs in some sort of accident where he ended up paralyzed from the waist down .

A lot of aikido can be done on your knees.

Suare waza its called.

This guy did it all in his wheel chair !

He became a champion too.

They made a movie about him called Aiki .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

The early van damme stuff was good ,but he screwed over his partner. Michael Quisi I think his name is.

And as an aikido practitioner ,Steve was god to us way back when .

Before he got all fancy,and added all these other martial arts ,we would all go opening night to all his movies.

As he did each technique,we would yell it out ...and all just have this massive catharsis .

Kotegaish ! Irimi nage !

Up until that one movie filmed in nyc,it was awesome .That movie was the turning point ,and he got all fat headed.

The aikido in the one about the Haitian ...or Jamaican twins... Something death. Let me look.

Marked for death .The aikido in that one is unnnbelievable .

Blew me away .

The guy I know who knows him ,his style is just like Steve's .

The dojo they trained at in Osaka ,doesn't train the way we do in Tokyo .

I go to the Hombu dojo ,which is the one that was Morehei Ueshibas dojo

His granson is sensei now .

Some aikido guys,who trained with O sensei ,broke off and formed their own factions.

Tomiki was one ,which was much more brutal than aikido ,and the osaka dojo was just considered a

renegade dojo .

Lots of them were yakuza ,and their style is a bit different than ours .

Another really famous guy came out of that dojo too.

He trained same time as steve towards the end of steves time there.

He was an athlete ,and he wqs in some sort of accident where he ended up paralyzed from the waist down .

A lot of aikido can be done on your knees.

Suare waza its called.

This guy did it all in his wheel chair !

He became a champion too.

They made a movie about him called Aiki .

Awesome very informative thanks! :) We might have to start a topic on fighting styles and have a talk one day lol

• Like 1

Awesome very informative thanks! :) We might have to start a topic on fighting styles and have a talk one day lol

I've done a lot of martial arts . It's why I have half my injuries .

I was on the judo mat when I was 5 ,because my uncle was a nihan in judo .

The school closed though . I later did tae kwon do ,but being a Bruce lee maven ,I wanted to do jeet kun do .

Hard to do the way Bruce did ,if you didn't have access to every branch of it .

I wanted to do aikido for years,so I went and joined the NY aikikai without even watching a class .

I then co trained in a kung fu style called Xing Yi chuan .

I'm a black belt in both . My kung fu sifu was also a master escrima guy ,so I did end up learning a bit .

He also did ba gua ,but I preferred Xing yi .

My kung fu sifu is also the guy that got me started on the path of Chinese medicine .

He was an acupuncturist and herbalist as well.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Sometimes you can see one of those horrid movies where a good or great actor is stuck in it... And it seems like they are looking at the screen and their expression is saying... "Hey... This is stupid... but it pays the bills."

Oh, yeah, I've heard many actors express that... and that no matter what the movie is/was, it's just a job, and that they take what's offered and it mainly depends on what's made available to them.

I've done a lot of martial arts . It's why I have half my injuries .

I was on the judo mat when I was 5 ,because my uncle was a nihan in judo .

The school closed though . I later did tae kwon do ,but being a Bruce lee maven ,I wanted to do jeet kun do .

Hard to do the way Bruce did ,if you didn't have access to every branch of it .

I wanted to do aikido for years,so I went and joined the NY aikikai without even watching a class .

I then co trained in a kung fu style called Xing Yi chuan .

I'm a black belt in both . My kung fu sifu was also a master escrima guy ,so I did end up learning a bit .

He also did ba gua ,but I preferred Xing yi .

My kung fu sifu is also the guy that got me started on the path of Chinese medicine .

He was an acupuncturist and herbalist as well.

I started boxing at age 9 love the sport,just do not like the corruption going on in it which there has always been but is now worse than ever.

Started brazilian jiu jitsu at 19

full on Mixed Martial Arts at 20 been going the past 9 years learning various martial arts from all around and putting them together

I am still a huge fan of bruce lee his philosophy on fighting is why we have MMA today.The man was brilliant,not just in fighting with his body but his mind aswell.

Sorry everyone not trying to go of topic

So i give you this kareem abdul jabbar was terrible at acting haha

watch game of death haha

• Like 1

Can not stand to listen to Kathy Griffin

I happen to really like Anderson Cooper, but Kathy Griffin is the reason I refuse to watch CNN on New Year's Eve.

Edited by AquilaChrysaetos

Robin Williams, Steve Martin and Meg Ryan.

This is easy. Marylin Monroe and James Dean.

Insufferably horrid actors. Should be banned except for possible educational uses. Show them how it isn't supposed to be done. Stylistic justopositioning. Well, I think its a disgrace!

Ok . . . it isn't that important, but damn, they sure couldn't act.