Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Actors/Actresses

Ultima Weapon

I started boxing at age 9 love the sport,just do not like the corruption going on in it which there has always been but is now worse than ever.

Started brazilian jiu jitsu at 19

full on Mixed Martial Arts at 20 been going the past 9 years learning various martial arts from all around and putting them together

I am still a huge fan of bruce lee his philosophy on fighting is why we have MMA today.The man was brilliant,not just in fighting with his body but his mind aswell.

Sorry everyone not trying to go of topic

So i give you this kareem abdul jabbar was terrible at acting haha

watch game of death haha

Brazilian ju jitsu ? Capoera .

Kareem has like one line in game of Death

Robin Williams

stfu_robin_williams-12261.jpg

I happen to like Robin Williams...

Brazilian ju jitsu ? Capoera .

Kareem has like one line in game of Death

Brazilian jiu jitsu-gracie style jiu jitsu-Capoeira will get one knocked out cold fast in a cage lol have only ever seen 1 attempt it haha

Yes i know he doesnt say much was just making a joke most here dont like going off topic lol,i actually like the movie

Oh yes Will Ferrel,Jim Cary,Jack Black,Adam Sandler they all suck

Got a thing against comedians, eh? In fact, it seems a lot of people in here do. Which is pretty funny. Comedians generally shouldn't be compared to dramatic actors. The scripts they work on/wrote themselves/acted aren't meant to be seen in the same light as a dramatic piece. Look at all the people mentioned in here who were on SNL (Ferrel, Sandler). Doing sketches and doing something like method acting aren't the same. It also has a lot to do with scripts. Will Ferrel was great in Stranger than Fiction. Incidentally, Jim Carrey was also pretty good in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. That being said, I can deffinitely get where someone would dislike Ferrel's movies because I am also sick to freaking God of his humour. I actually don't like it. I'm just saying that comedians (especially sketch comedians) shouldn't really be lumped into the same category as dramatic actors.

Robin Williams

He was good in comedies ages ago but a very limited dramatic actor. He could never pull off gut out scenes without looking like Popeye. I think he has a problem in that area even in real life.
  • Like 1

Marylin Monroe and James Dean.

Marilyn was perfected technique with massive sex appeal. Who needs acting when you're a supernova! Rumor has it James Dean.....................

Nick Cage isn't a bad actor, he's just Nick Cage.

Talk about phoning it in. It's time to grind 'em out and put the money away for the long rainy season.

He was good in comedies ages ago but a very limited dramatic actor. He could never pull off gut out scenes without looking like Popeye. I think he has a problem in that area even in real life.

Very limited dramatic actor? Have you ever seen The Fisher King? He was amazing in that movie.

Worst Actors: Pauly Shore & Keanu Reeves

• Like 3

Very limited dramatic actor? Have you ever seen The Fisher King? He was amazing in that movie.

Worst Actors: Pauly Shore & Keanu Reeves

Forgot about pauly,WOW he was terrible!

• Like 2

What "acting"? Showing his "thing" is not dramatic acting. Playing Popeye or being "himself" is not dramatic acting.

Plenty already mentioned gotta agree with....Kathy Griffin, Seagal, Van Damme, Shore, K. Stewart, R Barr.

I'll have to add:

Colin Farrell

Jake & Maggie Gyllenhaal

Bruce Willis

Renee Zellweger

Jay Mohr

Anne Hathaway

Jaime Fox

Wesley Snipes

I'll have to add:

Colin Farrell

Jake & Maggie Gyllenhaal

Bruce Willis

Renee Zellweger

Jay Mohr

Anne Hathaway

Jaime Fox

Wesley Snipes

You have to distinguish between actors and personalities.Real actors would be offended that you listed "those" as actors.

Bad or uninspired acting by an "actor"

Anthony Hopkins in A Doll's House

Harvey Keitel in Fail Safe

Al Pacino in Angels in America

Edward Norton in Death to Smoochy

Dustin Hoffman in Ishtar

Laurence Olivier in Jesus of Nazareth

John Hurt in King Ralph

Forest Whitaker has to be the worst actor IMO! No talent hack, how he ever made it in showbiz is a mystery.

Forest Whitaker has to be the worst actor IMO! No talent hack, how he ever made it in showbiz is a mystery.

He was pretty good in The Last King of Scotland (got him an Oscar) , but he has also made some pretty bad ones.

All of those rock or pop stars who have ever 'starred' in a movie.

Even David Bowie?

Even David Bowie?

Yep. Sorry, amigo... I like Bowie but I think his acting is duff. (Only a personal opinion, of course)

• Like 1

megan fox, jamie kennedy, shia legoof, tara reid, eddie murphy (spent by 1999), david arquette, darren ewing, m night shalamamamadingdong.

Worst actor in the worst movie.

Even David Bowie?

Bowie is all mouth. He's an image. He looks like Vanessa Redgrave on a bad day. His simple music suits him. Edited by euroninja