Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters episode

preacherman76

Hey guys. I just found out this morning, that last night Ghost Hunters did a episode on a house in upstate NY called the 1890 house. I want to check it out, cause I had been forced to do some community service there, back in the 90's. I wasnt the brightest bulb when I was a young person. Anyhow I remember the people who ran the place back then were saying the place was haunted. I didnt personaly have a experiance there, but the place was very creepy. Ive searched and searched and cant seem to find a way to watch it. If anyone knows a site where I can Id be most thankful. The episode was called Permanent Residents.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• Saru

• Rafterman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*snip*

I found it if anyone is interested.

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted video

Preach - didn't know you lived in Cortland. Were you raised there or did you go to school there?

My wife and I lived in Homer for about 5 years and moved to Albany about year ago.

Never visited the 1890 house, but always loved the way it looked. I always assumed that the University owned it.

Edited by Rafterman

Just a general note here - please avoid linking to ripped TV shows uploaded to Youtube, unless the uploader is the network itself or an authorised distributer then it's likely to be infringing on copyright. Generally speaking it's unlikely that recent episodes of shows like Ghost Hunters will be available to view online (legally) outside of paid catch-up or on-demand services such as Netflix.