Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

Me and Pallidin dont often see eye eye directly but in this case regardless of his motives he is acting psychotic in a very Ramboesque way.

Please, your're flattering me too much.

• Like 2

the role of a police officer is to gather evidance , and present it in a court of law in a unbias'd way .

currently , officer safty makes it reasonable to violate every constitutional right in the bill of rights , and the needs of the state require these officers of the court to engage in duty that place them in greater danger than the constitution requires , or should be ask'd of them .

if the civilian's are armed... the police would not need to be .

that said ... given the current technology and what is known about this "cop" ... he could very easily never be caught ,

and it is very unlikly he will survive being caught , because it only takes one bad cop in the croud to make sure he does not make it to court .

what is also very remote is that all the people that " he has killed ", to be people he murdered.

it is much more likly they were killed to shut them up... or to drive him to ground .

he did kill them as surely as pulling the trigger , but that he did it , or someone did it for him is unclear .

as people help him , contact him or have contact with him... those with in LADP who need him dead will remove his support system ... and blaim these deaths on him ... and he will infact cause the deaths of any one that helps him... even if he does not do it directly .

frankly speaking , his only real hope is some one inside the system to expose the people he claims are corrupt . LAPD really needs to not wait for him to be caught.. but move now on what he said .

they have a fox to expose the hounds... they have bait for a trap ... they only need to look , to find thosse who are hot to track his guy down and

they will uncover the corruption .

that said , the higher the corruption goes... the more likly they will not move on any investigation of corruption .

to be blunt, this guy is already dead , the only question at this point is how meny people are going to also die .... both the bad guys and the good guys ...

i suggest that a blanket pardon be given to anyone with in the LAPD if they contact or are contacted by him for the purpose of coruption investigation ...

and a blanket no fire unless fired upon is given in reguard to him...

that will not change the danger he is in... but it would solve a number of problems...

and if he is going to give his life... lets make it count for something ...

as aposed to some nut case killing kids at a gramar school

You are scary.

• Like 3

I don't think he's in the mountains around Big Bear. I think that's a diversion. The search is for the benefit of the locals.

He'll want to sit back and laugh as they try and find him, maintaining a defensive posture until things quiet down a bit.

He's probably already got a disguise and can easily travel with the false identification he pre-obtained.

I won't be surprised if he stays off of the grid for a couple of months, at least.

An FBI profile will fail with this one, I suspect, in terms of his future movements and operations, if he's the real deal.

He's probably already left California.

Edited by Raptor Witness

You are scary.

you want scary , this guy will not be tried in a court of law , because if he goes to jail , he will not live thru the first week in prison ... he knows this , and they know it ... but they can not let it seem likle he did not do something wrong... or they lose justice ...

he has to either leave the country and be killed quietly... or the bad guys gun him down in the streets .

the good guys do not care one way or the other how this goes down .

they need to keep writing those speeding tickets and DUII's ....so they can pay for the street improvement and more police training ... all the money going to the gas tax is sent to the govermental agencys studing traffic patterns and doing ecofriendly Ph'D's ...

• Like 1

I don't think he's in the mountains around Big Bear. I think that's a diversion. The search is for the benefit of the locals.

He'll want to sit back and laugh as they try and find him, maintaining a defensive posture until things quiet down a bit.

He's probably already got a disguise and can easily travel with the false identification he pre-obtained.

I won't be surprised if he stays off of the grid for a couple of months, at least.

An FBI profile will fail with this one, I suspect, in terms of his future movements and operations, if he's the real deal.

He's probably already left California.

if he is the real deal ?... he is an amature playing in the big boys world .

laying low means he is right in their face , long haul trucking or working at a chain store in shipping and receiving.

he can get a soc sec num from obituarys ... getting the job will be the problem , not fling under the radar .

he needs to be in new mexico or nevada... so he can hit a target and leave quickly ... he will rent a storage space for most of his assault equipment.... thats where the bad guys will target their search

every one knows that right now , he is a speck of coal dust in a dark night sky ... he has to do something very stupid to get caught ...

he is not the real guy . he is a scared man who knows that he is going to die violently very soon .

he has nothing to do but plan his escapes , set up for what can go wrong ,

let his escape plans design his attacks for him ... and right this moment ,

he just wants to fade into the landmarks .

LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Police Department will reopen its investigation into the 2007 episode that led to the firing of Christopher J. Dorner

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/us/los-angeles-police-to-reopen-dorner-case.html?hp&_r=0

I wonder what they will find this time. but I doubt it ill be any different that first 2 times he lost the case and appeal.

After just reading his entire manifesto, he seems very intelligent, which oddly disturbs me.

His accusations are even more disturbing, and appears(at a glance) to have grains of truth, perhaps even significant truth regarding rampant ethnic corruption and abuse in the LAPD.

Of course, there is no excuse for his killings, and near-future desire for more killings; not even a single justifiable excuse for multiple murders.

He is angry. Very angry. That much is clear, at least in his own mind.

Why he chose a path to "clear" his name, yet make his name as a murderer, is somewhat bizarre.

His original intention of "clearing" his name might well have been somewhat effective if done completely outside California.

But he chose to stay in the hornets nest.

What angers me the most is his killings of the innocent adult children of whom he has a "beef" about the parent.. And LAPD cops whom had nothing to do with any of this.

That is psychotic behavior in my book.

• Like 2

Sewers would be a totally "off the grid" place to hide.

Yeah. I wonder if he's on that mountain area at all.

Allegedly he made a brief phone call to one of his victims family.

It doesnt matter where he is. Its like Ted Bundy. Do you want to know where he is or do you just want to know hes not at your house.

It doesnt matter where he is...

Uh, OK.

President to all Law-enforcement. "Stop looking for him, it doesn't matter where he is"

I don't understand how this man is a freedom fighter. Who's freedom is he fighting for?

Seems like if his story is true and he was fired under false pretenses he has a right to be angry but if he's out there hurting people then he's just exacting revenge for his own satisfaction. Like he's saying, "you hurt me, now I'm going to hurt you by killing the people around you" allegedly.

He was fired in 2008 and he's been stewing and now he's lost it.

when people have lost everything and have nothing left to lose - they lose it

• Like 1

President to all Law-enforcement.

I would use a different term to describe LEO's but I dont feel like stressing out the language filter. :passifier:

• Like 1

you want scary , this guy will not be tried in a court of law , because if he goes to jail , he will not live thru the first week in prison ... he knows this , and they know it ... but they can not let it seem likle he did not do something wrong... or they lose justice ...

he has to either leave the country and be killed quietly... or the bad guys gun him down in the streets .

the good guys do not care one way or the other how this goes down .

they need to keep writing those speeding tickets and DUII's ....so they can pay for the street improvement and more police training ... all the money going to the gas tax is sent to the govermental agencys studing traffic patterns and doing ecofriendly Ph'D's ...

What's scary is that there are people who think he's in the right to behave the he is choosing to behave. If you are upset with someone, it is not ok to kill that persons family member; nor is it ok to kill the person you're upset with.

That's all there is to it.

He is not a hero.

He is an angry man behaving like a petulant child, a gigantic, well trained child with deadly weapons.

He has lost his ability to reason and he is a dangerous man.

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 5

What's scary is that there are people who think he's in the right to behave the he is choosing to behave. If you are upset with someone, it is not ok to kill that persons family member; nor is it ok to kill the person you're upset with.

He is not a hero.

He is an angry man behaving like a petulant child, a gigantic, well trained child with deadly weapons.

Fair points. But what i am wondering is, what would you do in this situation? His detractors are above the law and have treated him (if his manifesto is accurate) as a criminal for standing up against corruption. In particular, speaking out against an officer who assaulted the very citizens he was employeed to protect.

What would the LAPD have had to done before its appropriate to take this course of action? Kill his wife? Kidnap his children? Or just ruin him finantially and slander his name so he cannot work again as they have done?

I think his case should be looked into immediately and while you can't condone vigilanty justice, you can understand it.

• Like 1

He is not a hero.

You have basically described one of the gang members he was 'trained' to stop. Seems he ended up like one of them......must check, do we know if he is dead yet?

According to the news he is alive and well. Rumor is he briefly contacted a family member within the past 24hrs.

• Like 2

takes a dopehead to know one I guess applies here.

I just read his manifesto.

Look:

140. If possible, I want my brain preserved for science/research to study the effects of severe depression on an individual's brain. Since 6/26/08 when I was relieved of duty and 1/2/09 when I was terminated I have been afflicted with severe depression. I've had two CT scans during my lifetime that are in my medical record at Kaiser Permanente. Both are from concussions resulting from playing football. The first one was in high school, 10/96. The second was in college and occurred in 10/99. Both were conducted at Kaiser Permanente hospitals in LA/Orange county. These two CT scans should give a good baseline for my brain activity before severe depression began in late 2008. http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

He admits to suffering from severe depression....... hmmmmmm looks like yet another GOV prescribed drug addict(SSRI) who decides to kill others in an act of revenge rather than kill him self. These drugs take away the inhibition to do things you wouldn't normally do under the effects of anxiety.

These SSRI's are hallucinogens. 99% of people who commit these acts all are under the influence of anti-depressants. The number is staggering.

• Like 3

I have a feeling this is probably lead to a state of national emergacy due to them not being able to catch him and he is actively targeting cops.

Fair points. But what i am wondering is, what would you do in this situation?

I have never gone through anything similar but I would probably use the media to fight my case. They are always eager to expose scandal. That is media gold.

His detractors are above the law and have treated him (if his manifesto is accurate) as a criminal for standing up against corruption. In particular, speaking out against an officer who assaulted the very citizens he was employeed to protect.

I don't think any member of the LAPD is above the law. this wouldn't be the first accusation of corruption in that police department or any police department. I recall a recent article that said the LAPD has a history of police corruption, well, that can't happen if they are above the law.

What would the LAPD have had to done before its appropriate to take this course of action? Kill his wife? Kidnap his children? Or just ruin him finantially and slander his name so he cannot work again as they h ave done?

The LAPD is not a Single entity. He probably had advocates working for him like the one officer that defended him, the one who's daughter rogue cop murdered, I remind, because in his angry state he felt this man would best pay for the wrongs perceived by rogue cop with his daughters life.

I'm sorry but getting fired its not a good reason to take someone elses child.

If factions of the LAPD did what you listed above, once again there are other ways to handle it than killing people that are innocent.

I think his case should be looked into immediately and while you can't condone vigilanty justice, you can understand it.

Well, it certainly worked to get this guy some attention. 3 individual lives, that's all. Never mind the others that are affected by these deaths.

If you don't get your way, just kill people. Then you'll get whatever you want.

• Like 1

If you don't get your way, just kill people. Then you'll get whatever you want.

well that is how gvmnts work, all the wars in Mideast, nam, korea......etc, directly fought by usa, or indirectly helped(by arming opposition), do exactly that, killing ppl that don't give gvmnt what they want, so they get what they want, after those ppl are dead.

it is true not just for usa gvmnt, all gvmnts do that.

• Like 1