Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

What's scary is that there are people who think he's in the right to behave the he is choosing to behave. If you are upset with someone, it is not ok to kill that persons family member; nor is it ok to kill the person you're upset with.

That's all there is to it.

He is not a hero.

He is an angry man behaving like a petulant child, a gigantic, well trained child with deadly weapons.

He has lost his ability to reason and he is a dangerous man.

I couldn't agree more. Some individuals are unable or unwilling to separate seemingly contradictory facts. First, there's no excuse to murder people in cold blood. There's no excuse to threaten children's lives. You can't defend such crimes. Second, there are many corrupt and violent police who need to be fired and punished. I don't see why so many people are incapable of holding both thoughts at the same time. I thought that we rejected false paradigms.

• Like 3

I just read his manifesto.

Look:

He admits to suffering from severe depression....... hmmmmmm looks like yet another GOV prescribed drug addict(SSRI) who decides to kill others in an act of revenge rather than kill him self. These drugs take away the inhibition to do things you wouldn't normally do under the effects of anxiety.

These SSRI's are hallucinogens. 99% of people who commit these acts all are under the influence of anti-depressants. The number is staggering.

That's a vital point. It's the elephant in the room. It certainly plays more of a role than guns and video games. How many multiple-victim murderers took these drugs? Compare and contrast past events and present events. In my dad's time, people brought rifles to school, an no one felt like they were in danger. What changed in society? Many things definitely changed, but psychotropic drugs played huge roles in those changes.

• Like 2

well that is how gvmnts work, all the wars in Mideast, nam, korea......etc, directly fought by usa, or indirectly helped(by arming opposition), do exactly that, killing ppl that don't give gvmnt what they want, so they get what they want, after those ppl are dead.

it is true not just for usa gvmnt, all gvmnts do that.

I think that's a whole different issue I'm not informed enough to get into.

In this specific case, I feel it is wrong.

I couldn't agree more. Some individuals are unable or unwilling to separate seemingly contradictory facts. First, there's no excuse to murder people in cold blood. There's no excuse to threaten children's lives. You can't defend such crimes. Second, there are many corrupt and violent police who need to be fired and punished. I don't see why so many people are incapable of holding both thoughts at the same time. I thought that we rejected false paradigms.

Agreed!

I can't justify this guys killing of innocent people just because he got fired.

There is no comparison to losing a child. 3 families lost their child, sister/brother, niece/nephew, cousin... Somebody they loved just because he got fired and was p***ed pdf.

Whether the firing was justified or not doesn't matter.

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 2

Agreed!

I can't justify this guys killing of innocent people just because he got fired.

There is no comparison to losing a child. 3 families lost their child, sister/brother, niece/nephew, cousin... Somebody they loved just because he got fired and was p***ed pdf.

Whether the firing was justified or not doesn't matter.

You ought to ask Bush Jr. why he justified the senseless killing of both US troops and Iraqis for for the WMDs lies that he sold to US citizens and the rest of the world.

You ought to ask Bush Jr. why he justified the senseless killing of both US troops and Iraqis for for the WMDs lies that he sold to US citizens and the rest of the world.

I have. But this is not the correct forum for that discussion.

Just found this another person is claiming to have been shot at by the Torrance police Preduce said they rammed his truck then shot it up although no bullets hit him the ramming of the truck caused him to not be able to work as a baggage handler at LAX for awhile. These actions by the police have up my support of Dormer and this is coming from a daughter of a cop. Since actions like the *******s at the LAPD make my dad's job a lot harder, than, it should be. He's one of the few good cops out their and would break down crying too. My dad doesn't want me to say; he was crying to anyone.
  • Like 2

Your reading compensation failed OverSword, I expected better from you,sir.

Do you mean reading comprehension? Sorry couldn't resist! :w00t:

Yeah, I was on SSRI's, and all I can say is that I had side-effects.

They kept switching me to different SSRI's, but all that did, for me, was switch my side-effects.

The last one they put me on made me hallucinate twice. I ended-up in the ER and they immediately took me off(I guess I wasn't on it long enough to require "tapering down")

Within less than a day, I felt much better.

After months later I went to a different doctor, explained my situation, he got my medical records, and was prescribed an SNRI, which is similar but not the same as an SSRI. Zero side-effects, for me with the SNRI(Priistiq in my case)

Anyway, antidepressants of any type are very psychoactive, by design.

I was lucky enough to have the eventual fortitude to fight against being prescribed any more SSRI's. I guess they help some people, but I would not give them to my worst enemy. Just my opinion, though.

For Dorner, there is not enough info released as to what he was or is on, or if he ever actually took them at all, even if prescribed, as you can easily pick-up your prescription and not take it, or stop taking it.

• Like 1

Off topic a little?

I thought this column was appropriate for here:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/opinion/fox-la-rampage/index.html?hpt=us_c1

I've learned people like to make up their own definitions to words, but this paints the picture much more accurately than just saying the guy is a psychopath.

I thought this column was appropriate for here:

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=us_c1

I've learned people like to make up their own definitions to words, but this paints the picture much more accurately than just saying the guy is a psychopath.

OK, so he's a muliple murderer; family sibling killer, killer of the siblings husband and killer of innocent cops.

Not to mention aggravated assualt with intent to kill those whom he fired upon but luckly only injured.

Hmmm... he's a psycho. Path or otherwise.

Just found thisanother person is claiming to have been shot at by the Torrance police Preduce said they rammed his truck then shot it up although no bullets hit him the ramming of the truck caused him to not be able to work as a baggage handler at LAX for awhile. These actions by the police have up my support of Dormer and this is coming from a daughter of a cop. Since actions like the *******s at the LAPD make my dad's job a lot harder, than, it should be. He's one of the few good cops out their and would break down crying too. My dad doesn't want me to say; he was crying to anyone.

Support for him???

Have you not read any of the posts on here? how can you possibly justify his murders because of others wrong doings?

if he had been a good cop he would not have decided to get his gun out and kill innocent people.

There are other ways of telling the world without killing the innocent!

Is this your idea of justice, get a gun and turn into one of the bad guys?

• Like 1

well he did go to court, and court desided he was lying, than he appealed, and lost appeal as well.

you just can't win rotten system by the rules that they ignore.

Edited by aztek

Do you mean reading comprehension? Sorry couldn't resist! :w00t:

Stupid auto correct strikes again. lol

Support for him???

Have you not read any of the posts on here? how can you possibly justify his murders because of others wrong doings?

if he had been a good cop he would not have decided to get his gun out and kill innocent people.

Did you realize the very police department you are defending in your posts shot at least 3 people in 3 separate incidents because they might have been the "madman". So the police involved in this case by your own admition are not "good cops" as they decided to get out their guns and shoot innocent people. Maybe we should investigate this case independantly and weed out the corrupt police so that good cops (as the "madman" appeared to be before standing up to corruption) don't feel the need to go rouge against the system?

• Like 4

Support for him???

He did go to court, which was rigged not in his favor. My idea of Justice is, were everyone gets a fair trial not like the ones we've got now. Basically IN which the rich get away with more things, than the poor do in this system... Have you dealt with the LAPD, before, I am just wondering? This in itself its not a fair system and also; he is only accused by the crooks at the LAPD

They just happened to find the badge and gun at the crime scene, which your supposed to turn in if you quit or get fired too your captain. I find it hard to believe that the people in charge let him walkout with his gun and badge. if and I mean if they did this means their not only incompetent but neglected their duty's as officers of the court of law. SO yes I support him in his efforts to go after the corrupted LAPD.

• Like 1

Did you realize the very police department you are defending in your posts shot at least 3 people in 3 separate incidents because they might have been the "madman". So the police involved in this case by your own admition are not "good cops" as they decided to get out their guns and shoot innocent people. Maybe we should investigate this case independantly and weed out the corrupt police so that good cops (as the "madman" appeared to be before standing up to corruption) don't feel the need to go rouge against the system?

Do you realize that I am not defending the police department he worked for.

I did not say the police involved were good cops.

I think you have got my post confused with something else.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

He did go to court, which was rigged not in his favor. My idea of Justice is, were everyone gets a fair trial not like the ones we've got now. Basically IN which the rich get away with more things, than the poor do in this system... Have you dealt with the LAPD, before, I am just wondering? This in itself its not a fair system and also; he is only accused by the crooks at the LAPD

They just happened to find the badge and gun at the crime scene, which your supposed to turn in if you quit or get fired too your captain. I find it hard to believe that the people in charge let him walkout with his gun and badge. if and I mean if they did this means their not only incompetent but neglected their duty's as officers of the court of law. SO yes I support him in his efforts to go after the corrupted LAPD.

Did not know this. If its true it sounds like a set up to create fear and less understanding for the "deranged murderer". I mean, if they have lied to the courts about this man, whats wrong with one more lie to support the status quo?

• Like 2

I agree with bringing the whole corrupt system down, I am not on the side of the corrupt cops, but i am trying to say just because they are corrupt does not mean he should go out and kill innocent people.

remember the saying?

"Nixon said he was going to take crime off the street, he did, and took it straight into the Whitehouse" Same principle here with the LAPD.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Do you realize that I am not defending the police department he worked for.

I did not say the police the police involved were good cops.

I think you have got my post confused with something else.

You seem to be taking their word as gospel. Don't forget Christopher Dorner has not been convicted of murder and is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. Unless we don't care about someone's rights if a corrupt organization accuses them of heinous acts.

• Like 4

You seem to be taking their word as gospel. Don't forget Christopher Dorner has not been convicted of murder and is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. Unless we don't care about someone's rights if a corrupt organization accuses them of heinous acts.

Are you saying he has not killed anyone?

• Like 1

Are you saying he has not killed anyone?

Im not in a position to comment. Are you saying he did? Should we forgo the justice system and let the police be judge jury and executioner?

• Like 5

Did not know this. If its true it sounds like a set up to create fear and less understanding for the "deranged murderer". I mean, if they have lied to the courts about this man, whats wrong with one more lie to support the status quo?

I remember that I read this somewhere in another news story goes to find it.. Know their calming he made a phone call to Quan's father saying "you should have protected your daughter." However, no voice records of the call just them saying he made the statement. Now they also have a million dollar bounty on his head not even Ted Bundy had that much on him and he killed more people and terrorized much more cites than this dude.

• Like 2

Im not in a position to comment. Are you saying he did? Should we forgo the justice system and let the police be judge jury and executioner?

Have you not taken in anything I have posted? I am not on the side of the police, I am on the side of the victims.

What in the heck made you ask such a ridiculous question?