Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

civilians aren't scared of him, they scared of cops shooting now and asking question later, and they have good reasons. he has made it clear who his targets are.

His targets are families of cops, so more or less civilians.

Im not in a position to comment. Are you saying he did? Should we forgo the justice system and let the police be judge jury and executioner?

This just makes me laugh, you have the likeys of the same people who obviously, like yourself has not understood anything which is being said here.

NO ONE IS DEFENDING THE BENT COPS!

Do none of you think about the innocent people who have been killed here....instead of trying to defend this man, why are you all not in support of finding the shooter?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

This just makes me laugh, you have the likeys of the same people who obviously, like yourself has not understood anything which is being said here.

NO ONE IS DEFENDING THE BENT COPS!

Do none of you think about the innocent people who have been killed here....instead of trying to defend this man, why are you all not in support of finding the shooter?

You are defending the bent cops actions if your judging him by their word..

• Like 1

ha, no I am not. Someone is out there and innocent people have been killed. Its not just the LAPD who are looking for him, do you think that all those looking for him are corrupt too?

I have not judged them by their word, i just know people have been killed and someone needs to be stopped. This man made the threats, it is very likely it is him. Can`t believe you lot are saying it is not and that its a set up?

Show me where I have defended the LADP?????

Show me were i have agreed with the police shooting at people they think is him????

I think some people are so adamant on defending this guy that that they are not actually looking at the whole picture.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

ppl don't defend rotten cops, here, they defend rotten system. which is made up of rotten ppl, aka cops, and judges.

basicly same as defending rotten cops.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Just some news... http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/11/us/lapd-attacks/index.html

A good timeline of events so far... http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=8984280

A hotel in Tijuana was raided on a tip, he was not there. He was caught on surveillance camera buying scuba gear in Torrance two days before the killings.

Apparently the LAPD has decided to reopen Dorners firing case. Not to appease Dorner, but to show transparency to the public.

• Like 3

I think some people are so adamant on defending this guy that that they are not actually looking at the whole picture.

I've seen no one defend him. What we have done is express our doubt at the official story. We have also expressed our disapproval at how they are going about trying to take him down instead of trying to take him in by shooting unarmed civilians in the meantime.

Just as you said, you aren't defending the cops, we aren't defending him.

• Like 3

They've found him.

A law enforcement official says a person believed to be the fugitive ex-Los Angeles cop sought in three killings has exchanged gunfire with authorities in the San Bernardino Mountains.

The officer requested anonymity because the officer was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

The officer tells The Associated Press it's believed Christopher Dorner committed a residential burglary of a cabin and had a couple tied up in the cabin. One was able to get away and make a call.

Authorities responded to the location and gave chase Tuesday when Dorner fled in a stolen car. Gunfire was exchanged.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12/fugitive-ex-cop-exchanges-fire-with-authorities-ap-source-says/

Nevemind...didn't scroll down far enough.

Edited by Michelle

Look at the list of the dead and you'll see one person on the manifesto's daughter and her boyfriend were killed. Don't try to make this nut seem like a hero. He dropped a few marbles when he was unjustly fired and is now having a less than proprtional response, to put it mildly.

I and everyone else agree's with you on this..

• Like 3

Police fear they may have lost a patrol car and Dorner has taken it. Police seen speeding AWAY from the cabin at high speed with lights and sirens on...

So you believe that the police mudered people then blamed Dormer in order to further ruin his life? That makes sense.
  • Like 2

innocent until proven guilty I have been told on here by some, it may not be him at all who has killed those people, something about a set up.

I shake my head in disbelief.

• Like 1

Police fear they may have lost a patrol car and Dorner has taken it. Police seen speeding AWAY from the cabin at high speed with lights and sirens on...

could not find it anywhere, where do you get this from?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

innocent until proven guilty I have been told on here by some, it may not be him at all who has killed those people, something about a set up.

I shake my head in disbelief.

Would you please quote any post that said this was a set up? Just one...

I find it strange that they always show happy and smiling photos of him. Did they do that with past mass/serial/spree murderers? It seems like they found the worst possible photographs of them. Are they trying to be PC this crazy killer?

I find it strange that they always show happy and smiling photos of him. Did they do that with past mass/serial/spree murderers? It seems like they found the worst possible photographs of them. Are they trying to be PC this crazy killer?

They usually show mug shots, but he has never been arrested.

• Like 1

WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll for sure.

• Like 1