Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

Wow! I really do not have a clue. But boy you got major problems if the courts are covering things up. As for happening twice in his case alone....the judges and the jury are corrupt too? really?

are you in denial or something??? it has happened, it is a fact. jury is not always needed. i guess you didn't know that too.

when it comes to police missconduct in~ 99.9% cases cops found not guilty. and even when they settle wrongfull death, they are stiill do not admit wrongdoing ever, guess you missed that too,

how does the world look in your pink colored glasses????

Edited by aztek

are you in denial or something??? it has happened, it is a fact. jury is not always needed. i guess you didn't know that too.

when it comes to police missconduct in~ 99.9% cases cops found not guilty. and even when they settle wrongfull death, they are stiill do not admit wrongdoing ever, guess you missed that too,

how does the world look in your pink colored glasses????

Not at all, I have already said we have had our own problem with judges here. maybe your Obama should be concentrating on the whole corrupt system you have over there then?

What i was saying was surely there must be someone out there who is not corrupt??

Not at all, I have already said we have had our own problem with judges here. maybe your Obama should be concentrating on the whole corrupt system you have over there then?

What i was saying was surely there must be someone out there who is not corrupt??

lol, yea sure, obama is a saviour, his agenda is taking guns from law abiding citizens, and gay marriges. he is a part of the rotten system.

there pbly are judges like that, but they don't get to deside big\important matters.

there is a saying in usa law comunity, the only place you can get real justice, is small claims courts.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

lol, yea sure, obama is a saviour, his agenda is taking guns from law abiding citizens, and gay marriges. he is a part of the rotten system.

there pbly are judges like that, but they don't get to deside big\important matters.

there is a saying in usa law comunity, the only place you can get real justice, is small claims courts.

I gathered he is not the hero of the century and I don`t blame people how they feel. I am not supporter of Camewrong or Plebb.

I do not like to see corrupt people getting the upper hand and I just hope there is someone over there who can bring them down.

Dorner is not that man, he never was going to be once he started shooting innocent people and he is now out of the way.....so what now? is that the end of it? do not mention corrupt cops or you will die? is that the attitude people are going to take?

if you have a corrupt police force and people really believe what Dorner said, then instead of shrugging your shoulders and waiting for the next cop to get killed for talking too much...do something about it now.

• Like 1

Funny how a person wanting to "clear his name" goes on to kill so many people.

Sounds like an "oxymoron", as he get's a new moniker as "murderer"

He should have have left California, and brought his case amongst other "judges"

But he didn't. And killed.

Psycho.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 5

Funny how a person wanting to "clear his name" goes on to kill so many people.

Sounds like an "oxymoron", as he get's a new moniker as "murderer"

He should have have left California, and brought his case amongst other "judges"

But he didn't. And killed.

Psycho.

You say it so much easier than me, but yes, thats what he should have done. Every judge in the continent can not be corrupt!

• Like 2

so tell me, what should i do?

Find a judge who isn`t corrupt. Theres got to be someone out there who can help you. I would even help, but i am too far away and......really?? couldn`t care less. :whistle:

I have got to streets many a time to make some noise, but you will need a small army behind you, preferably unarmed. :gun:

lol, thank you, how could i miss such an obvious solution, lol.

but in reality, i 'm pretty sure you don't really grasp the scale of it, and depth.

but may be someone else will explain better, i doubt i can, sorry,

• Like 1

lol, thank you, how could i miss such an obvious solution, lol.

but in reality, i 'm pretty sure you don't really grasp the scale of it, and depth.

but may be someone else will explain better, i doubt i can, sorry,

I can`t really, Smiley_Shrug_C770EF72-0F1A-8694-552F4CD5CAA36ED6.jpg your continent is a touch bigger than my country.

• Like 1

pretty much everything bigger in usa, exsept the dollar value,, your pound beats our $

I went to America many years ago, as soon as we got into the airport there were people with guns checking people going through. i was in shock :cry:

I had only seen knuckle dusters, cosh, and a couple of baseball bats, but never a gun in real life.

I am not sure what i would do if I had to have one now, just putting the bullets in would make me wee a little.

yep, America is a lot bigger than here, talking about pounds, that could change over night if we decide to keep blaming Europe for our horse fiasco.

• Like 1

Whoah now... are you saying that he shouldn't have been allowed to buy a gun and ammo because he was fired?

As if we weren't Corporatist enough already.

There needs to be some external investigation that is civilian, that will allow the law enforcers to be held accountable for their actions. I see so many instances we have police officers judging other police officers, but because of the thin blue line, they never hold each other accountable.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

OOPS !! 1billion....thats alot.

http://www.huffingto...hp_ref=politics

punishment. deferred prosecution while the slaves work off the misapropriated funds. Fascism at its best.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

It will remain a conspiracy theory because thats what they wanted. Now no trial no first hand testimony. The corruption will continue. I do expect more of this type of thing to happen. I kinda hope he got away and will turn himself in to a protected enviroment. I do think he`s dead though.

When all is said and done, he's just another disgruntled employee with a grudge. In this case, he targeted law enforcement officers and their families. He's just like the cliche of the mailman who goes postal. He's not a modern hero with a just cause.

• Like 3

When all is said and done, he's just another disgruntled employee with a grudge. In this case, he targeted law enforcement officers and their families. He's just like the cliche of the mailman who goes postal. He's not a modern hero with a just cause.

So you call this someone with a grudge? They planed on killing him he's not a mailman; who went postal Please I dare you to watch the video

• Like 1

So you call this someone with a grudge? They planed on killing him he's not a mailman; who went postal Please I dare you to watch the video

He did have a grudge, his manifesto is proof enough how he felt and what he planned on doing.

its obvious he was going to be shot, thats what all the Americans protest about, killing a man gun man in self defence! They did exactly what was expected, and I believe he knew this more than most........he KNEW he was going to die. Rather naive for people to think he was not.

• Like 2

I don't support this guy and what he has done, definitely know there was a better way to go about this. Instead of trying to take him alive and putting him on trail, the cops decided to be his judge, jury, and executioner. They deliberately set the house on fire, cut off his exits, and burned him alive. It was inhumane and extremely cruel that reaffirmed my opinion that LAPD is pretty corrupted. Corrupted enough to deliberately whack him so that he won't be able to tell his side of the story. There needs to be a external investigation on the department to determine how deep the corruption goes, all the way up to the mayor of the city.

I have a feeling the truth is very ugly, it would make many citizens lose their trust in the LAPD, that is why they were gunning to kill him the moment they set eyes on him. It didn't matter if there were civilian casualties, because they displayed that when they immediately open fired on a vehicle that was relatively close to matching the suspect's vehicle description which resulted in two elderly ladies being harmed. They didn't even try to check if it was the suspect or not, they wanted him dead on sight. The proper thing would to have an secret operative reviewing and gathering evidence of corruptions of the department, before displaying the evidence to an civilian oversight agency that can remove police from their posts. Once that is done, there will need be certain oversight of the department to make sure they abide by the code and insure that no more citizens will become victims of the department ever again.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

Okaaaay.

So next time someone with a gun who is OBVIOUSLY a threat to....lets say yourself or a member of your family or a friend, you think you would try to take them alive first rather than shoot them?

This is a lot different from what we were being told on the other gun threads?

What makes a civilian think he has more right to shoot to defend himself than anyone else?

• Like 2

"Burn this Mother ****er" is a bit much and then it happens. They said it, it happened. I guess that the thin blue line at work for ya.

• Like 2

"Burn this Mother ****er" is a bit much and then it happens. They said it, it happened. I guess that the thin blue line at work for ya.

I would say and do the same thing is someone had threatened my family.

You do not have to be a corrupt cop to feel this way.

• Like 3