Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

And the comments in this sections tells us, who are the sheep and who aren't. Did any of you actually read the local news stories on this issue? Here is his manifesto which is the uncensored version of his story, I thought, I doubt he said half of the stuff on their because really; why go on a rant about celebrities? The LAPD are trigger happy with this one they shot up a truck that held two Asian women that had a similar color as this man and two of the letters in his license plate. I am wondering if he actually did the crimes he is, accused of.

I love this part of his manifesto......

Westboro Baptist Church, may you all burn slowly in a fire, not from smoke inhalation, but from the flames and only the flames.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You’re the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You're America's no **** taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of ****. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.

Edited by Ryinrea
  • Like 1

This is quite awful, the law guys who protect the good guys against the bad guys have turned bad guys while the good guys try to turn into law guys to protect themselves from the bad guys which now include the law guys?

Confused? you damn right I am!

• Like 2

And the comments in this sections tells us, who are the sheep and who aren't. Did any of you actually read the local news stories on this issue? Here is his manifesto which is the uncensored version of his story, I thought, I doubt he said half of the stuff on their because really; why go on a rant about celebrities? The LAPD are trigger happy with this one they shot up a truck that held two Asian women that had a similar color as this man and two of the letters in his license plate. I am wondering if he actually did the crimes he is, accused of.

Get a grip. regardless of what certain members of the LAPD may or may not have done to this man, he has no right or reason to kill anyone. Did anyone kill him while they were in the process of making him mad enough to completely lose it? Did he at least have a chance to do something with his life? Yes he did! Do the people he killed? No they don't!

• Like 5

Get a grip. regardless of what certain members of the LAPD may or may not have done to this man, he has no right or reason to kill anyone. Did anyone kill him while they were in the process of making him mad enough to completely lose it? Did he at least have a chance to do something with his life? Yes he did! Do the people he killed? No they don't!

Your reading compensation failed OverSword, I expected better from you,sir.

How am I in anyway justifying; what they say he did? In fact, I am questioning, what they say, he did..... I believe that their too many things wrong with the story . Its called investigating; which is, what cops are supposed to do.

Actually they did basically kill him Except slowly and passively by taking away his livelihood and then putting a mark on his name.

Which is honestly a worse fate to somebody who spent his life protecting and serving.

Instead of fixing legitimate problems they fired him and swept the problems under the rug and in turn made a worse one.

• Like 2

In fact, I am questioning, what they say, he did.....

Would you care to elaborate?

Are you talking about his dismissal from the LAPD or the murders?

This is the sort of thing that Jessie Ventura predicted could happen, quite easily. I don't listen to most of what he spouts off about, but this is one time he may have been prophetic.

He basically said that a couple of men, trained like Navy Seals, could hold the U.S. hostage for as long as they wanted.

If this guy is the real deal, then he will have the luck of the Devil, and he'll inspire others to come forward.

• Like 1

If this guy is the real deal, then he will have the luck of the Devil, and he'll inspire others to come forward.

Half tempted after reading that manifesto.

If that manifesto is true then he is a true freedom fighter. How would any of you feel in the same situation? When the police are corrupt who do you turn too?

I don't understand how this man is a freedom fighter. Who's freedom is he fighting for?

Seems like if his story is true and he was fired under false pretenses he has a right to be angry but if he's out there hurting people then he's just exacting revenge for his own satisfaction. Like he's saying, "you hurt me, now I'm going to hurt you by killing the people around you" allegedly.

He was fired in 2008 and he's been stewing and now he's lost it.

• Like 2

The sad reality about all this is that the LAPD won't have any reforms. They even went as far as open fire on 3 people who were driving the same kind of truck he was. They would rather have him in a body bag then in a court room talking.

• Like 2

Would you care to elaborate?

Are you talking about his dismissal from the LAPD or the murders?

Both somewhat thought more of his dismissal. sir.

The sad reality about all this is that the LAPD won't have any reforms. They even went as far as open fire on 3 people who were driving the same kind of truck he was. They would rather have him in a body bag then in a court room talking.

You may be right about the reforms but when you say " They even went as far as open fire on 3 people who were driving the same kind of truck he was. They would rather have him in a body bag then in a court room talking."

Is the "they" you are referring to the police force as a single entity or the individual officers that were terrified, like you and I both would be under the circumstances, that this is their last day on this plane of existence? Because I know if I was a cop in this situation I would be more tightly wound than... well, whatever the most tightly wound thing is. These cops don't want to die. I understand how it could happen, does it excuse them for panicking? Absolutely not. They went through extensive training they should have known better. But I understand how it could have happened.

Maybe its time to ban cops having guns. Im sure this guy would stop then.

• Like 1

Here is a report about the four innocence people the police have shot in order for them to catch this guy.

Its incidents like these that prove him right.

• Like 2

This is the sort of thing that Jessie Ventura predicted could happen, quite easily. I don't listen to most of what he spouts off about, but this is one time he may have been prophetic.

He basically said that a couple of men, trained like Navy Seals, could hold the U.S. hostage for as long as they wanted.

Good point. This is just ONE guy causing all of this mayhem. I remember back in the 1990's, the North Hollywood Shootout had just two guys with weapons. They were basically able to close down half of the city until they were taken down. Imagine what a small ( or even large ) group of individuals would be able to accomplish.

• Like 1

Thats why he likely burned his car and went to foot to prevent innocents from being shot. I read that somewhere if not here.

• Like 1

Good point. This is just ONE guy causing all of this mayhem. I remember back in the 1990's, the North Hollywood Shootout had just two guys with weapons. They were basically able to close down half of the city until they were taken down. Imagine what a small ( or even large ) group of individuals would be able to accomplish.

That's easy. Instead of just police and SWAT, likely the national Guard and/or perhaps even a robust US Armed Forces contingent would be deployed.

Of course, like you suggest, a lot of damage could easily be done before they could be stopped.

likely the national Guard and/or perhaps even a robust US Armed Forces contingent would be deployed.

Very illegal unless you want to call the California National Guard as he has not left the State.

• Like 1

That's easy. Instead of just police and SWAT, likely the national Guard and/or perhaps even a robust US Armed Forces contingent would be deployed.

lol that is just 1!!! guy. and he doesn't even have assult rifle.imagine millions of armed citizens, many with same army training, the argument that armed citizens are no match for cops or other gvmnt agencys makes me laugh.

• Like 1

at this point it is pretty clear, lapd is not interested to take him alive, and give him a fair trial.

To be fair, he already implied he won't be taken alive. Rules of engaging anyone with lethal force is; if your life is in danger, you end the danger. Just being in a clear line of sight of this guy puts you in danger (that is, if you're a police officer).

To be fair to the suspect, he already knows he won't get a fair trial, especially since the trials he did have weren't fair, according to him.

This whole situation is terrible. I don't agree with this man's actions, but I also don't agree with the LAPD and their actions. I also think it's unfair how this guy is being painted.. I saw CNN had an interview with a criminal profiler, and he basically said the guy was a psychopath. The manifesto itself shows he isn't by definition a psychopath, not to mention people who know him. Yet, the media does this with the support of the LAPD to try and make this as black and white as possible.

• Like 1

I also think it's unfair how this guy is being painted.. I saw CNN had an interview with a criminal profiler, and he basically said the guy was a psychopath. The manifesto itself shows he isn't by definition a psychopath...

Having killed 3 and maimed others and clearly states that he intends to do more harm, but he's not a psychopath?

Get real. That man is extremely dangerous and a bona-fide lunatic.

I fully expect either he is killed in a capture attempt, or, likely, he kills himself when, hopefully, soon surrounded by law-enforcement.

• Like 2

Having killed 3 and maimed others and clearly states that he intends to do more harm, but he's not a psychopath?

Get real. That man is extremely dangerous and a bona-fide lunatic.

I fully expect either he is killed in a capture attempt, or, likely, he kills himself when, hopefully, soon surrounded by law-enforcement.

Maybe you should look up the definition of psychopath, instead of me 'getting real'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopath His claim that he didn't want to do this, but feels it's a necessary evil reaffirms the point that he isn't a psychopath. But by all means great pallidin, judge away.

• Like 2

What he did was wrong,terribly wrong.I can understand trying to blow the whistle on corruption but when they dismissed him he should have turned to a lawyer and people like the NAACP,Wage and Labor Board etc. Not go out and shoot people. If he is found alive then try him in a court of law.This guy will either shoot himself eventually or he will be killed by the cops and we won't know if he is telling the truth on the corruption.

Wouldn't surprise me.LAPD has always been ever since the days of the old studio system in Hollywood.There's alot about the movie stars that never made it into print or elsewhere because their PR departments greased some palms in the PD or DA's office.Plenty of drug dealers and others have cops out their in their pockets.

• Like 1

Thats why he likely burned his car and went to foot to prevent innocents from being shot. I read that somewhere if not here.

Dude, he's already killed innocent people. He's out to satisfy his own insulted ego. This man is not a hero.

• Like 4