Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Admin had gun-running op in Libya?

tapirmusic

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/07/rand-paul-makes-it-clear-i-really-think-the-admin-may-have-had-a-gun-running-operation-in-libya/

Few Democratic or Republican leaders have been as outspoken in their views on the Benghazi debacle and the administration’s role in a potential gun-running scheme than Sen. Rand Paul. In fact, the Kentucky Republican excoriated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during her recent testimony on the matter, saying that if he had been president at the time, he would have “relieved” her of her post.

Since then, the senator has been consistently pressing the administration for answers on whether it had been running guns through Libya, thereby catalyzing the death of Ambassador Stevens.

A partial transcript of the senator’s Thursday appearance on Fox News featuring his key points on the issue is featured below [emphasis added]:

I really think part of the cause may have been there was a gun running operation going on in Benghazi
, leaving Libya and going to Turkey and distributing arms to the rebels… They’ve interviewed the captain of the ship. A ship from Libya sailed for Turkey a week before the ambassador was killed. It was full of arms and they interviewed the captain and he actually specifically talks about the distribution of the arms to Syrian rebels… And I think the administration needs to answer, ‘are they running guns through Turkey to Syria?’

• Like 1

Well it's kinda obvious when the rebels have American Military equipment mixed among their arms.

• Like 3

Like any US administration would have skipped any opportunity to shaft (kha)Daffy..

• Like 2

Like any US administration would have skipped any opportunity to shaft (kha)Daffy..

So our leaders are completely full of %$#@ and we shouldn't trust a word they say.

clinton-gaddafi.png

Short of Saud's despots, Gaddafi was the Bush administration's best friend in the region in 2006-2007 when his Iraq war was showing itself for the ridiculous mistake it was. Gaddafi swearing off those nukes was the neocons' biggest bragging point that their policies were working. Because of money and resources, the coziness didn't last. Admitting how full of it our leaders are and acknowledging how fickle their values become when there's a palm to grease is simple to do.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1194766,00.html

So our leaders are completely full of %$#@ and we shouldn't trust a word they say.

clinton-gaddafi.png

Short of Saud's despots, Gaddafi was the Bush administration's best friend in the region in 2006-2007 when his Iraq war was showing itself for the ridiculous mistake it was. Gaddafi swearing off those nukes was the neocons' biggest bragging point that their policies were working. Because of money and resources, the coziness didn't last. Admitting how full of it our leaders are and acknowledging how fickle their values become when there's a palm to grease is simple to do.

http://www.time.com/...1194766,00.html

Well, and since Reagan there were a few open scores to settle with the gentleman.

Yes I do believe this as well. The ambassador found out about the gun running and was about to go public with the info, this is why oblamer had him killed. The cover up was blaming it on the YouTube video which backfired on him. obama couldn't get the weapons deal done secretly so now he's made it public; F16's and tanks to Egypt is a bad idea at this point in time. Why isn't Egypt more worried about their fragile government? I think it is because they already have plans in place for these arms... Joined coalitions of evil to march against Israel. We still have NO idea of what the administration did while they watched our people being slaughtered. This is the key for me, what if anything, did they do when they found out about the attack? Something certainly smells rotten and if we let them get away with garbage like this it will only encourage them for future catastrophies.

Yes I do believe this as well. The ambassador found out about the gun running and was about to go public with the info, this is why oblamer had him killed. The cover up was blaming it on the YouTube video which backfired on him. obama couldn't get the weapons deal done secretly so now he's made it public; F16's and tanks to Egypt is a bad idea at this point in time. Why isn't Egypt more worried about their fragile government? I think it is because they already have plans in place for these arms... Joined coalitions of evil to march against Israel. We still have NO idea of what the administration did while they watched our people being slaughtered. This is the key for me, what if anything, did they do when they found out about the attack? Something certainly smells rotten and if we let them get away with garbage like this it will only encourage them for future catastrophies.

Nobody gets killed 'cause the government gives rebels arms, unless the rebels turn on the donor (i.e. the Afghan "freedom fighters"). There was nothing illegal about giving arms to revolutionaries, and, as far as the history of the US of A goes, as long as it was against somebody "disliked" even applauded by all political parties.

• Like 1

hmmm... I doubt a Ron Paul administration would have shafted him.... unless, of course, the President really is simply a puppet when foreign policies are decided and executed. But then again, Hillary Clinton laughed when she heard Gaddafi was murdered. Who really knows? What I do know is I'll never look at her the same way ever again. If I was a kid she'd give me nightmares.

I like Rand Paul, and I'm glad he told Hillary what he did. :tu:

What would be the proper title as a counterpart to Fast 'n Furious? Both of them backfired, it seems. It shows how corrupt they are. Holder and Obama are 2 peas in a pod. :gun:

I believe Ive said Benghazi was a gun running for gold deal gone bad in the past. :tu: