Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indigo Children

chopmo

Now I would like to colate the collective knowledge of everyone in the discussion of Indigo Children, from what I can see there are heated debates on here and otherwise

Coming from someone who has "adhd". It's not my fault the "normal" can't a) keep up with the thinking pattern B) don't like an overly energetic person c) are frustrated because I am bored and understand already.

I do not think it is right or should it be legal to dose people and mainly children with dexemphetemine mind you the "normal" dex tablet for Basic A.D.D. is equivelant to 1/8 of a point of speed let alone what they would try feed me. It is absolutely disgusting that they are peddling this crap to children and people. I am completely against treatment for A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. most of the horror cases you see need a decent spanking taught some respect because their parent are useless and then encouraged to do something with their energy you know kids used to take it up all the time... before our life's were completely consumed by a screen from ages 2+... a HOBBY! keep them entertained or interested and we are complete angels, make us struggle by droning of nonsence is torture but they will learn to deal with school but obtaining methods of keeping busy whilst "paying attention" it's an art. I have had friends that their parents used it on them, they agree to how I say they looked like a zombie. It forces them basically to comply it's a off feeling. No meds has it's downfalls, but no more than the average person's life from what I can tell. Everyone has their moments and moods. I just have a severe impatience for repetiveness, ignorancy, arrogance and hopelessness. I also tend to think "outside of the box" when it comes to problem solving which amazes people :S I think it should be standard logical common sense thinking but who knows.

So now that I have shut that topic up before it begins, let's continue...

Indigo's display more traits than your usual turd with an authority problem, I personally have read many articles of generic traits as a list some including the standards like being blonde and blue eyes, but others go more in depth to explain the blue varies between moods in some cases varying between blue and green and there's alot more traits that alot of articles explain.

BUT! there main mystery still lies dormant ok if you can identify and realise a spiritual generation, what's next? that's always been the biggest question on the possibility of existance, if it does what do they do now? there is tons supporting the existance granted that not all sources will be legit at that. But still there is no flight plan among the all knowledgeble leaders and explainers of this generation.

I do believe as most of the intensive traits that are published I average a good ol 9/10. They may be onto something but I always have my lingering suspicious thoughts about anything that doesn't explain the current and future. Why hoard on the past when you are trying to bring it into today and make it succeed into the future.

Please keep it nice Ladies, Gentlemen and Misc. I would like to see this discussion actually acomplish something towards something rather than us being a bunch of monkeys flinging poop at each other.

Edited by chopmo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chopmo

• Timothy

• White Crane Feather

• Frank Merton

Popular Days

Well from my experience, the majority with (the ones who said they had, or were told they had) A.D.H.D did not understand, they were energetic, but they lacked the understanding. Sorry if that throws your topic upside down.

Maybe you're a savant?

Edit: Your quote: 'I just have a severe impatience for repetiveness, ignorancy, arrogance and hopelessness. I also tend to think "outside of the box" when it comes to problem solving which amazes people :S I think it should be standard logical common sense thinking but who knows.'

I'll be interested to see if this is really how your posts reflect with how you perceive yourself over time in the way you post on these forums. Not an attack, just will see if it you live up to what you wrote.

Edited by Timonthy

The mispreception of the prognoses is an often mistake by calling it a disease or syndrome which in the Western Civs we do, I feel it refers to having something horrid going wrong with you. But agreed thanks for making it short whilst doing so.

I can admit at times, when I first joined I wasn't the best behaved but do not excuse my actions and have worked towards creating a more constructive thought process for myself on here which I believe is a time thing and getting used to the forum it self so I try my best to keep my agression off of the boards so there will be a lack of me picking at that stuff whilst on here it's easier to leave to thread. From what I can see there is a lot of "old school" members that share quite the same pet peeves especially when something is repeated haha. There is alot about me that is straight to the point but like I said for problem solving purposes I tend to think outside of the box, I'm sorry if I complicated any chance of having a discussion by saying so. I have always been open to opinion I don't follow every opinion I hear but I will at least hear it out and try to understand it before making my decision and more so, what I stated before is to the premise of I don't give up because general basic instructions have failed to work with every situation. Savant? haha this is the first I have ever heard of the idea, tbh I don't know whether to be insulted or thank full lol from what I read on wikipedia quickly (i know how "reliable" it is), but pretty much it's an idiot, intelligent person who cant utilize there capacity when they want only at sparatic times or a list of historical people that they say were prodegous savants. But cheers for giving me something new to look into :)

Now do you have anything to add about the topic?

Edited by chopmo

Haha okay I didn't mean savant as an insult.

But to add to this topic: There are a number of topics also discussing this on these forums, I suggest reading through those first.

I did try search but mostly were surround by health side of things and ranting about a news article, I am more asking the spiritual side their understanding on the meaning and purpose if there is one to tell. It's a long shot I'm just over of reading the same snippet on the internet that they will come and thats pretty much it. There has to be more doen't to it I would imagine.

I have been told I have ADD, but honestly... I think its a load of crap. I can get ten times more done than the average person as long as I'm not confined. We all are on a spectrum and industrial age thinking wants to make us good little ants. strangely enough there has been enough of a backlash recently against dosing children, it's actually getting pretty rare at least in my community to find a kid hoped up on riddlen. I work with tons of kids, and 10 years ago it was rampant.... Now is getting pretty rare. I know people who's job it is to convince doctors to prescribe new medications there ae even kick backs. The pharmaceutical industry is just shy of evil.

Edited by Seeker79

I did try search but mostly were surround by health side of things and ranting about a news article, I am more asking the spiritual side their understanding on the meaning and purpose if there is one to tell. It's a long shot I'm just over of reading the same snippet on the internet that they will come and thats pretty much it. There has to be more doen't to it I would imagine.

If you are looking for a spiritual Big Picture, I can say that I am very fond of the one that is presented through the channeled Kryon information. In that material the group you refer to are defined to be more conceptual in their thinking than those in previous generations.

I myself have the gift of dyslexia which can be described as the older generations version of the conceptual thinker. It is the degree of conceptualisation that determines the "potential for understanding" that can be incorporated within a person's logical thought process.

Then there are the many forms of intuitive thinking. The psychic skills of an energy sensitive person are sort of in another category.

So essentially Kryon talks a lot about how humanity will evolve over the next million years. If that subject is of interest you, I am happy to share my thoughts on it.

John

If you are looking for a spiritual Big Picture, I can say that I am very fond of the one that is presented through the channeled Kryon information. In that material the group you refer to are defined to be more conceptual in their thinking than those in previous generations.

I myself have the gift of dyslexia which can be described as the older generations version of the conceptual thinker. It is the degree of conceptualisation that determines the "potential for understanding" that can be incorporated within a person's logical thought process.

Then there are the many forms of intuitive thinking. The psychic skills of an energy sensitive person are sort of in another category.

So essentially Kryon talks a lot about how humanity will evolve over the next million years. If that subject is of interest you, I am happy to share my thoughts on it.

John

Sure John, could we discuss this over PM though I feel it might be a bit off topic and really would like to see this be utilised to it's best potential for me on a information basis.

@seeker79 - yeah I understand where you are coming from, I understand the laws of marketing :P doctors are still a business at the end of the day.