Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My grandpa's passing

tiyoung

Hello. My name is Taylor. My grandpa just recently passed. It will two months since he passed, in a couple days. I got to spend his last couple of days with him at his house, which I am beyond thankful for. I am a little disappointed that I didn't spend more time with him while he was still here though. I think he went peacefully. I do have a few questions though, if anyone can help :)

1) Did he actually go peacefully? I think me and my family all believe he did go peacefully because he was in the comfort in his own home surrounded by family/friends and we each were able to say our goodbye's.

2) I feel like his last couple of days were very odd but at the same time interesting. As weird as it sounds I think he was playing around with life/death and with all of us. It was like he was almost ready to step into heaven and put one foot in and he wouldn't be quite ready to leave yet so he stepped back. There was also times that he would speak and point like he was talking to someone on the other side. Has anyone seen or heard about either of these? Thoughts?

3) There are some things in my life that I have done that I'm not proud of. I guess I just want reassurance that he still loves me and is proud of me. I hope he knows I'm trying my hardest but also trying to live my life for me and what I think is right. Finally I would just like to know what/if anything, he would say to me today.

I'm not for sure I believe in psychic readings and everything but I have never been to one in real life so I could be convinced either way. Hope someone can help

Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiyoung

• Leah G.

• xoxox

I can answer most of your questions without giving you are reading or channeling your grandfather. Your first question, no, I can't answer that without channeling him. The second question, yes, most people when they pass like that, slowly, they can see the other side and this side at the same time, it's confusing to them and everyone around them. It's not so much that he was playing with it, it's more like he was in between worlds. The third question, oh yes, I can answer this. He will know everything you have done and everyone else but honey, everyone makes mistakes and do things that they are not proud of, it's part of being human, we learn this way and that's what we are here to do, learn. Passing to the other side is a learning experience in it's self. He will have no ill will towards you, he loves you the same as he always has, don't worry honey, honest, it's all good.

If you would like me to channel your granddad, I need his age, (not birth date), his first name unless it's very common then a picture would help. (if you need to pm me the picture, that's fine, don't put anything on the internet that you are not comfortable with) I will do it when I have time, I do have other commitments.

Leah.

Hello i agree with all the lady above said with regards to them questions =) as for the others you said you felt as though he was playing around with life/death i feel that you all knew and he knew he was passing over to the other side and he had come to terms with this he was not scared maybe infact and little curious he felt as though this was a new stage of his life and was very much a peace when he went he was able to express this comfortably as your all very close and you had all had long discussions of the situation, memories and last words this swop made hịm feel very secure and at peace, as for what he would say im hearing thank you darling and well done keep at it this may relate to your work or children he liked the flowers!!! im also picking up the colour yellow very strongly im not sure if this means anything to you? My apologise if this message dose not help you at all, im a medium and this is my first go at online readings i would be more than gratefull if you could message me feedback on here or at *Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.

Thank you both for your responses.

Leah, he was 71 when he passed. His first name was Jerry. Here's a link to the picture. I'm in the picture as well, hope this works for you. :) I definitely understand you are busy, whenever you have time is more than good enough for me. Can't wait to hear what you can find :)

http://postimage.org/image/48vv1g5uz/67769cd1/

Kim, i think he would say the well done part to my work since i have no children. and it sounds like something he would tell me. i'm not for sure what the yellow could mean. is there a certain thing that its suppose to remind me of? Is it supposed to mean an item? an emotion? or is he trying to tell me something about yellow?

Again, thanks so much!

Hi Taylor,

I've called Jerry forward. He was quite confused at the end, you're right, he had one foot in this world and one in the next for a while. He still loves you with all of his heart Honey. He's watching over you. He was almost more of a father figure for you than grandfather. He's showing me that he took you by the hand when you were young and you'd walk together, he says that you waved to everyone like you knew everyone all of your life. You were his special girl, you could do no wrong and still can't, anything you ever did wrong was someone elses fault... in his eyes. He was easy to laugh, he's making me feel like giggling. He's sending you hearts and butterflies, Hearts mean love and butterflies mean that you need to get out and socialize again. It's like he's telling you to stop moping around... Did he have a beloved dog that passed some time ago? He's got him next to his side. Was this your mother's father? Does or did she have something wrong with her back? Or is this you that has something wrong with your back? He's showing me a scholar's cap, did you just graduate from college or something? He says it's a feather in your cap, which means it's really great!! Looks like in the younger years you did a great deal together.

Leah.

Thanks so much Leah