Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jodi Arias Trial

docyabut2

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure im right forensics found her dna mixed with travis on a bloody palm print and also her hair in the apartment in blood. sorry yammy but i dont need a video camera recording the entire events to decide if she killed him or not she said she did now all that needs to be done is tear her self defense story apart which since she had no defensive injuries herself i find it hard to believe it was done in self defense the amount of damage she did to travis in no way says self defense, and her story about blacking out is absolute horse****.

so let me get this right she kills travis in self defense and while shes blacked out tries to destroy a camera, clean up a fair amount of blood,clean the blood off herself and also clean some of the wounds on travis, also WHILE SHES BLACKED OUT shes able to dispose of the weapons (knife in the dishwasher aw how nice jodi and the gun somewhere on the way to utah) she finally comes to somewhere near utah where she makes phonecall to two people saying she "got lost" and then leaves voice messages on travis's phone to in her words “I figured that eventually his voicemails are going to be listened to and this would throw the scent off. To keep up the pretense, I had to stick to a schedule and part of that was arriving in Utah”, Jodi testified.

sorry yammy but she did it.

All i can say is stevie wonder can see what happened here.Hell oj looked like a innocent lamb compared to what this is turning out to be.

Yes, Iron_Lotus, Arias' (emphasis on Arias') bloody palm print- found on the hallway wall- was a blood mixture containing DNA from both Arias and Alexander, and a hair stuck to a wall in blood was Arias'.

theres also the very real possibility she... cleaned herself off in the shower with travis based on some of his wounds being cleaned,

Oh, yeah! Apart from blood on the washing machine, I don't think there was blood located anywhere else in the home.

Arias had locked Alexander's bedroom door, and apparently- she made an effort to not to leave blood evidence there, either.

Edited by regi
  • Like 2

and it's unfortunate how some people cant put two and two together.

I hope like hell there's no one sittin' on that jury wondering who the 'real' killer is, that's for damned sure! :no:

• Like 3

Again, Arias has testified that she killed Alexander. I am pointing out Arias' lies to show if she lies about small things she could very well be lying against big things, such as Alexander abusing her and her needing to kill him in self defense. I am not relying on a liar to tell the truth.

I'd add to that...

The prosecutor is illustrating all of Arias' lies to show that SHE LIES TO BENEFIT HERSELF....ALL of her lies benefit HER. So, when she says she doesn't remember something- like the stabbing- look to see if she benefits by lying about not remembering. :yes:

• Like 2

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure im right forensics found her dna mixed with travis on a bloody palm print and also her hair in the apartment in blood. sorry yammy but i dont need a video camera recording the entire events to decide if she killed him or not she said she did now all that needs to be done is tear her self defense story apart which since she had no defensive injuries herself i find it hard to believe it was done in self defense the amount of damage she did to travis in no way says self defense, and her story about blacking out is absolute horse****.

so let me get this right she kills travis in self defense and while shes blacked out tries to destroy a camera, clean up a fair amount of blood,clean the blood off herself and also clean some of the wounds on travis, also WHILE SHES BLACKED OUT shes able to dispose of the weapons (knife in the dishwasher aw how nice jodi and the gun somewhere on the way to utah) she finally comes to somewhere near utah where she makes phonecall to two people saying she "got lost" and then leaves voice messages on travis's phone to in her words “I figured that eventually his voicemails are going to be listened to and this would throw the scent off. To keep up the pretense, I had to stick to a schedule and part of that was arriving in Utah”, Jodi testified.

edit: btw shes still totally blacked out on her drive to utah hmm thats a hell of a black out to last that many hours and find all the offramps and freeways you need to get on.

We've had a real meeting of the minds on this...even down to the '"don't need a video camera" comment in your above post. (I swear, the same thing crossed my mind! :tu:)

Has there been mention that there's several hours unaccounted for between the murder and the three calls to Alexander's phone?

The murder was at approx. 5:30pm, and the first call was @11:37pm (then @11:48, and 11:53). I think there was the call to Ryan Burns at about 10:30??

Anyway, cell records show that the calls to Alexander were placed from a location between Kingman, Az and the Nevada border, which is approx. 207 miles (about 3 hrs.) from Mesa, so that figures to be about 6 hours for a 3 hour drive, right?

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

I'd add to that...

The prosecutor is illustrating all of Arias' lies to show that SHE LIES TO BENEFIT HERSELF....ALL of her lies benefit HER. So, when she says she doesn't remember something- like the stabbing- look to see if she benefits by lying about not remembering. :yes:

which is hilarious i think martinez purposefully forgot a date and when she corrected him almost instantly he quickly turned around and said "oh so you do have a good memory" think hes done this a couple times now. along with her coded messages in jail her case is falling apart, i hope it all comes crashing down and fast.

edit: im pretty sure in the pdf file you posted a few pages back the officer noted that there were something like 10 hours unaccounted for in her trip

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2

I'd add to that...

Here's a good example of that, regi. Again, I'm watching the trial, its showing what went on yesterday afternoon after the "In Session" show goes off the air. They are showing clips of the interview she did for some television show. She says that there was a lot of discussion on the internet concerning why she smiled in her mug shot. She explains that the reason she tilted her head and smiled in her mug shot is that she asked herself, "What would Travis do?" She decided he would be goofy and smile like it was a good thing. She did what she thought the so-called abusive man that she left dead in a shower would do. Martinez tears into her and breaks it down until she admits she did her mug shot like this because she felt it would some way benefit her. She is so narcissistic that she always has to be a poser. She changes her story on single questions in just a few minutes. I just hope the jury is seeing how she is stumbling over her own lies. She also shows she checks up on how the internet is reacting to HER. It has been said that she changes her manner due to what is being said about her. First day against the prosecutor, she was smug and sanctimonious. Second day, she is timid and crying. Although she still reverts back to the sanctimonious at times and she argues and corrects Martinez all the time. I don't see how Alexander's family stands it.

Edited by boos2u
  • Like 2

theres also the very real possibility she... cleaned herself off in the shower with travis based on some of his wounds being cleaned,

YES!! That makes perfect sense to me. Thank you!

Proof Judi killed Travis. If not, what would it take for you to believe she killed him?

That's not proof of anyone killing Travis. It's proof she was involved, which is already established.

What would it take for me to believe what you already believe? The completion of the trial and proof that she killed him beyond a reasonable doubt, of course.

Again, Arias has testified that she killed Alexander. I am pointing out Arias' lies to show if she lies about small things she could very well be lying against big things, such as Alexander abusing her and her needing to kill him in self defense. I am not relying on a liar to tell the truth. I stated that I believe she is a liar, I think liars will lie. If she is lying about killing him, the police have no evidence to anyone else and they have invesigated this. It has been over four years. The forensic evidence shows that she stabbed him while he was in the shower, he somehow got into the hall, then she dragged him back into the bathroom. There is a picture of this. This is some of the evidence that has been presented to the jury, who will be making the decision as to homicide or accident. There has been testimony by many people close to Arias and Alexander before she testified. Perhaps you might want to check into the information concerning this case.

Again, Arias has also testified that she did not kill Alexander. She's a liar. You are merely pointing out some of her lies, and relying on lies to convict her. If you wish to dictate what the lies are from the truths, you have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Show me this picture of her dragging him back into the bathroom. Talk about reasonable doubt! I'm somewhere approximating Travis's size and it's implausible that girl could get a 2nd stab off on me when I'm standing on my feet in a hallway unless she stuck me in the heart or through the brain on the first blow. If one of those stab wounds were deemed to be incapacitating to Travis and were forensically determined to be the earliest wounds on his body, that would confer with the believability of this story that she killed him single-handedly.

The overkill of this murder suggests that someone was obsessed with killing him. The bullet and the sliced throat on top of 27 or 29 knife wounds begs for a motive at the very least. I wouldn't be surprised if you once again defer to Arias's own testimony to weed out what her motive is. Again, relying on lies and a liar to prosecute a case. If you thought you could put this girl to death on her own statements and I was in the jury, you'd have another thing coming. ;)

What did yall think of the prosecutor today? If Jodi IS completely guilty of 1st degree murder.. it could be that he will get her off with this kind of cross. He was totally unprofessional and got on her level taking it to a personal battle of wanting to be the one that is RIGHT..instead of the professional he should be, he lost all train of thought , forgetting the point he was making..and making a mockery of the courtroom.... it was just awful. When he came back in after lunch it was better, but he seems to "lose it" way too easily, making it seem Jodi is the one in control. Just the way I felt today and if I felt this way, Im suire there is one or moreon the jury who also does!?

i don't think he's being unprofessional at all i see him taking shots where he can, hes trying to fluster her she has already slipped up on multiple questions posed to her and it's fair game. the more he can get her to show she has an excellent memory, and is very prone to lying, and being aggressive the more the jury is not going to be swayed by miss poor lil me.

edit: imma reread this tommorow im pretty drunk and forgot you cant delete comments. think it looks decent tho

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 3

Again, Arias has also testified that she did not kill Alexander. She's a liar. You are merely pointing out some of her lies, and relying on lies to convict her. If you wish to dictate what the lies are from the truths, you have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Show me this picture of her dragging him back into the bathroom. Talk about reasonable doubt! I'm somewhere approximating Travis's size and it's implausible that girl could get a 2nd stab off on me when I'm standing on my feet in a hallway unless she stuck me in the heart or through the brain on the first blow. If one of those stab wounds were deemed to be incapacitating to Travis and were forensically determined to be the earliest wounds on his body, that would confer with the believability of this story that she killed him single-handedly.

The overkill of this murder suggests that someone was obsessed with killing him. The bullet and the sliced throat on top of 27 or 29 knife wounds begs for a motive at the very least. I wouldn't be surprised if you once again defer to Arias's own testimony to weed out what her motive is. Again, relying on lies and a liar to prosecute a case. If you thought you could put this girl to death on her own statements and I was in the jury, you'd have another thing coming. ;)

But Arias did not testify she didn't kill Travis. She only told the investigators that in hopes they would believe her.

• Like 1

What did yall think of the prosecutor today? If Jodi IS completely guilty of 1st degree murder.. it could be that he will get her off with this kind of cross. He was totally unprofessional and got on her level taking it to a personal battle of wanting to be the one that is RIGHT..instead of the professional he should be, he lost all train of thought , forgetting the point he was making..and making a mockery of the courtroom.... it was just awful. When he came back in after lunch it was better, but he seems to "lose it" way too easily, making it seem Jodi is the one in control. Just the way I felt today and if I felt this way, Im suire there is one or moreon the jury who also does!?

I agree with you. The prosecutor is blowing it. He is badgering Jodi and is making her a sympathetic character, in my opinion. I cringe when he goes into making a point that does not need to be made. Not professional at all.

I am so on the fence right now...Of course i believe she killed him because she admits it.. but premeditated ??? I dont know...in fact i doubt it.... I think if she KNEW she was going to kill him, why not do it while he was sleeping??? According to prosecution she started planning it, at the latest, when her grandparents gun was stolen... thats a long time to think things through. Wouldnt she want a better GUN?? A simple google search lets one know a 25 cal is about the weakest gun they make, right?

who says she wanted him to die quickly?

edit: to add to that probably compactness, ability to hide it in a pocket, back pocket, or purse, and noise.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

Ugh... I feel nauseous, and just physically sick. Some of the evidence presented during the trial were just so disturbing. It's pretty shocking that the defendant is very soft-spoken, despite the brutality of the killing; one might think she would not be capable of such actions. While I agree that Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander based on her testimony and her being placed at the crime scene, I don't think there's a convincing argument that the murder was pre-meditated. But I also don't believe that she killed him in self-defense... The 27(or 29) stab wounds can speak for themselves as overkill and shows a more sinister motivation. Plus the gun shot to the head... when he's already severely bleeding from stab wounds should not be justified by self-defense. Seriously, were a gun and a knife just lying around for her to 'protect' herself?

Besides the photos before the attack were so weird. Why was she taking photos of him naked if she's about to kill him...then attempt to delete some?

Disturbing case. :no:

Jodi did killed travis but how, like some say if you go by the timeline in the camera found in the wash machine of the last photo of travis alive 5.29and the photo of her dragging his body at 5,31 doesnt make sense of how he got out into the hall way.Also it looks like the shooting took place at the sink where they found the bullit shell. The blood in the sink appears he was standing at the sink. Maybe she placed some of his blood in the hall way to back up her story she shot him while he was chasing her down the hall way.

http://jodiariasisin...arias-innocent/

Edited by docyabut2

But Arias did not testify she didn't kill Travis. She only told the investigators that in hopes they would believe her.

Well then I can't use what she didn't say as evidence either.

I don't see how Alexander's family stands it.

Right?!!!

I don't know how they've composed themselves 'cause I wanna slap Arias off that stand and snatch her bald-headed. :lol:

She's exasperating to the max...her behavior, demeanor, presentation... couldn't be more offensive. I'm at a loss to describe it. It's exasperating and offensive beyond words. It's infuriating.

I think a lot about Alexander's family, and I can't begin to imagine the depths of their pain and outrage. It must be as close to unbearable as it comes dealing with so many strong and mixed emotions.

For them to be subjected to all the filthy lies coming from their loved one's murderer! in her attempt to portray herself as a victim...well, like I've said, it's offensive beyond words.

I feel for them having to endure 'Arias' on top of what they've already endured!... and will continue to endure because for them, this will never be over.

I hope there's an appropriate verdict for Alexander, and then an appropriate punishment so that his family can get some kind of comfort.

Edited by regi

Alexander's own words are filthy and true (reflection of his character).

Don't worry armchair prosecutors, Nancy Grace, with her obsessed infatuation with cute girls involved in heinous crimes, will get this one off on parole too after making her famous and wasting months of millions of viewers' lives before the not-guilty verdict.

Ugh... I feel nauseous, and just physically sick. Some of the evidence presented during the trial were just so disturbing. It's pretty shocking that the defendant is very soft-spoken, despite the brutality of the killing; one might think she would not be capable of such actions. While I agree that Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander based on her testimony and her being placed at the crime scene, I don't think there's a convincing argument that the murder was pre-meditated. But I also don't believe that she killed him in self-defense... The 27(or 29) stab wounds can speak for themselves as overkill and shows a more sinister motivation. Plus the gun shot to the head... when he's already severely bleeding from stab wounds should not be justified by self-defense. Seriously, were a gun and a knife just lying around for her to 'protect' herself?

Besides the photos before the attack were so weird. Why was she taking photos of him naked if she's about to kill him...then attempt to delete some?

Disturbing case. :no:

you dont think theres a convincing argument it was premeditated??? riiiight. thats just. yeah ok.

she was probably taking the photos for a sense of power over her victim. realizing **** its evidence she tries to delete some possibly gets annoyed and says **** it imma throw it in the washing mashing.

edit: either way im stepping oot of the thread id rather discuss this case on webslueths than here.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

I am so on the fence right now...Of course i believe she killed him because she admits it.. but premeditated ??? I dont know...in fact i doubt it.... I think if she KNEW she was going to kill him, why not do it while he was sleeping??? According to prosecution she started planning it, at the latest, when her grandparents gun was stolen... thats a long time to think things through. Wouldnt she want a better GUN?? A simple google search lets one know a 25 cal is about the weakest gun they make, right?

I think Jodi wanted Travis to know why he was going to die. The look on his face in the shower photo is fear.

i don't think he's being unprofessional at all i see him taking shots where he can, hes trying to fluster her she has already slipped up on multiple questions posed to her and it's fair game. the more he can get her to show she has an excellent memory, and is very prone to lying, and being aggressive the more the jury is not going to be swayed by miss poor lil me.

edit: imma reread this tommorow im pretty drunk and forgot you cant delete comments. think it looks decent tho

How are ya feeling today? Do you still think the prosecutor is doing a professional job?

you dont think theres a convincing argument it was premeditated??? riiiight. thats just. yeah ok.

she was probably taking the photos for a sense of power over her victim. realizing **** its evidence she tries to delete some possibly gets annoyed and says **** it imma throw it in the washing mashing.

edit: either way im stepping oot of the thread id rather discuss this case on webslueths than here.

Re; your edit, I completely understand how you feel. It's a crazy train...one I saw coming very early on, and I feel exactly the same way you do. :no:

I have to discuss with those who are like minded. It has nothing to do with difference of opinion, it has to do with being on the same page to begin with because there are fundamental issues which if can't be agreed upon, then it's pointless to go on with any further discussion.

Re: the photos, I've speculated along those same lines about those of Alexander in the shower in that Alexander didn't appreciate that she was taking them (he didn't appear cooperative), and that she did it to annoy him.

When I look at the time line of the day, I see that the photos of Arias began at 1:40pm...there was e-mail activity on Alexander's computer @ 4:19 and about 45 minutes later, he was in the shower.

It appears that Alexander was going on about his day per usual...and not including Arias.

Those photos are very, very odd- not only in the way that Alexander's postures and expressions appear strange, but together with the fact that they were taken a significant time later than the other photos of the same nature (by nature, I mean nude).

Edited by regi