Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jodi Arias Trial

docyabut2

From the vidio above what did you get out of it.? She did say some blood patterns can `t really be analyse because the blood was mixed with water. Interesting though she said the force of blood was already there before the gun shot,but no where did she say there was any gun shot pattern or am I just viewing it wrong.

• Like 1

Lucky for them I`m not on the jury, :yes: I would have a hundreds of question myself, and not only to Jodi. Most likey I am driving you all nuts with them to, so its ok to tell me just to shut up :passifier: But after veiwing the blood evidence session, that I missed, Jodi said she shot Travis by the scales when he attacked her, which looks to be a small kinda boxed in area. There is a cover up because under one scale there is a drop of blood.My question is if she did shoot travis in the area, would`nt there have been gun blast spatter on the walls? The walls are a dark color paint and there are some blood drippings visable, but don`nt they have that untral light that sees blood spatter, if it was from a gun shot blast ,If anything if they can prove there was no gun shot blood spatter there, would`nt it it make Jodi`s claim of shooting him there false?

• Like 2

Lucky for them I`m not on the jury, :yes: I would have a hundreds of question myself, and not only to Jodi. Most likey I am driving you all nuts with them to, so its ok to tell me just to shut up :passifier: But after veiwing the blood evidence session, that I missed, Jodi said she shot Travis by the scales when he attacked her, which looks to be a small kinda boxed in area. There is a cover up because under one scale there is a drop of blood.My question is if she did shoot travis in the area, would`nt there have been gun blast spatter on the walls? The walls are a dark color paint and there are some blood drippings visable, but don`nt they have that untral light that sees blood spatter, if it was from a gun shot blast ,If anything if they can prove there was no gun shot blood spatter there, would`nt it it make Jodi`s claim of shooting him there false?

Well, we know from that video that since Arias disturbed the scene, the lab lady was severely limited in her ability to analyze the blood patterns. (Indeed, Arias has benefited in many ways in her attempt to cover her tracks.)

But...there's other evidence to consider re: Arias' latest version of events.

• Like 1

quote excerpted from Yamato, on 14 March 2013 - 01:16 AM, said: ...The spatter on the left side of the sink looks like it was caused by someone slicing the left side of his throat while he was standing in front of the mirror.

... at the end of the hall way, where they say that the throat might have been cut.It kinda looks to me the shot and the stabbings all happen in the bathroom and travis struggled down the hall where he fell and just laid.

I agree docyabut2. My thought on the throat being cut in the bathroom (not) is that this kind of cut/injury, given you have jugular veins both sides of the throat under the jaw line, they tend to bleed quickly & heavily, literally spilling & draining blood from the cranium, big pulse going on there, as long as hearts beating. Once jugulars are severed death is a forgone conclusion and occurs pretty quickly I've read.

Reasonable to assume blood spill wiped up by JA? Yes, blankets/sheets in washing machine, along with the camera? (The hallway surface no carpet). I do believe gun shot came 1st in the bathroom, possibly inside running shower and blood in & around sink was all incidental, he having NOT gone down, climbed out of the shower and stood at the sink bleeding & recovering from the shot as much as he would, while she hauled ass & got the knife & returned, where some struggle occurred. Now with him incapacitated to some degree and she now in full panic mode, down the hall they go, even bounced off walls, (big bloody area on wall as if his bloody back slid across it in a downward swipe it looked like), there she ends him, rolls him onto those sheets & blankets & drags.

The throat injury... in the hall, the position he had to be in would be stomach down with weight of his head against the knife, accounting for the depth & severity of the injury, coz I, (& Ouija Ouija) don't see her being able to inflict so serious a wound otherwise, without gravity helping (she standing over him from behind, he face down... God I hate even writing this, that's all, U get it). I'm pretty sure I'm caught up with court testimony and I'm still not clear if she came intending to murder or not. It could have just not gone as she planned it, threats, freak out after sex day didn't bring him around on Cancun deal & long term relationship, she lost it? I'm stuck there. Let's see where her defense goes now. (PTSD likely been a long time condition of hers resulting in her becoming the way she is, fill in your own blanks there, family life, past boyfriends, battering, etc., but yes it works that way, not necessarily springing up over an hours time). sorry so long, did I say that already?

• Like 1

... .My question is if she did shoot travis in the area, would`nt there have been gun blast spatter on the walls?

Is the kind of splatter you're referring to typically from exit wounds. Since no exit wound blood splatter very much reduced?

That single drop under the scale...JA probably swabbed up the floor in there, scale moved back into place, whoops missed a spot. She had to clean herself up too before leaving house to hit the highway don't you think? She may have showered herself (ewww, over his body?)

• Like 1

quote excerpted from Yamato, on 14 March 2013 - 01:16 AM, said: ...The spatter on the left side of the sink looks like it was caused by someone slicing the left side of his throat while he was standing in front of the mirror.

I agree docyabut2. My thought on the throat being cut in the bathroom (not) is that this kind of cut/injury, given you have jugular veins both sides of the throat under the jaw line, they tend to bleed quickly & heavily, literally spilling & draining blood from the cranium, big pulse going on there, as long as hearts beating. Once jugulars are severed death is a forgone conclusion and occurs pretty quickly I've read.

Reasonable to assume blood spill wiped up by JA? Yes, blankets/sheets in washing machine, along with the camera? (The hallway surface no carpet). I do believe gun shot came 1st in the bathroom, possibly inside running shower and blood in & around sink was all incidental, he having NOT gone down, climbed out of the shower and stood at the sink bleeding & recovering from the shot as much as he would, while she hauled ass & got the knife & returned, where some struggle occurred. Now with him incapacitated to some degree and she now in full panic mode, down the hall they go, even bounced off walls, (big bloody area on wall as if his bloody back slid across it in a downward swipe it looked like), there she ends him, rolls him onto those sheets & blankets & drags.

The throat injury... in the hall, the position he had to be in would be stomach down with weight of his head against the knife, accounting for the depth & severity of the injury, coz I, (& Ouija Ouija) don't see her being able to inflict so serious a wound otherwise, without gravity helping (she standing over him from behind, he face down... God I hate even writing this, that's all, U get it). I'm pretty sure I'm caught up with court testimony and I'm still not clear if she came intending to murder or not. It could have just not gone as she planned it, threats, freak out after sex day didn't bring him around on Cancun deal & long term relationship, she lost it? I'm stuck there. Let's see where her defense goes now. (PTSD likely been a long time condition of hers resulting in her becoming the way she is, fill in your own blanks there, family life, past boyfriends, battering, etc., but yes it works that way, not necessarily springing up over an hours time). sorry so long, did I say that already?

I agree. Your explanation of events makes the most sense to me. Also I believe she brought the gun to make a point or to kill him if he didn't do what she wanted or treat her right, etc. I think he grabbed for the gun and it went off in the shower. I still don't understand why she dragged him back to the shower. There must have been a good reason for all that effort.

I think it's so ironic that we are supposed to feel sorry for her because her violent act gave her PTSD. I guess they want us to think that this makes her handicapped in her own defense somehow. Maybe explain her demeanor and convenient memory loss.

Is the kind of splatter you're referring to typically from exit wounds. Since no exit wound blood splatter very much reduced?

That single drop under the scale...JA probably swabbed up the floor in there, scale moved back into place, whoops missed a spot. She had to clean herself up too before leaving house to hit the highway don't you think? She may have showered herself (ewww, over his body?)

I'm very sure she showered after. But would there be enough room in the shower with Travis' body? I'm sure she would change her clothes too.

Will we be getting a verdict anytime soon? (I googled but the news articles are of no help)

I still don't understand why she dragged him back to the shower. There must have been a good reason for all that effort.

I think it's so ironic that we are supposed to feel sorry for her because her violent act gave her PTSD. I guess they want us to think that this makes her handicapped in her own defense somehow. Maybe explain her demeanor and convenient memory loss.

Hi spayneuter - hope you've walked and petted all your pets today! Your screen name leads me to believe you love your animals. I think she put him back in the shower only thinking of his roommates and that she needed time to put some miles between herself and the crime scene. That's the only point that makes me think she might have planned to murder him, that she carried not one but several cans of gas with her to get there and back. Why else but to hide that you made the trip at all? As for carrying gas through the desert, yea, makes sense, but THREE CANS, nope. That's a bit much.

Oh and about the shower, as disgusting as it is... I guess if the need is great enough, one could manage to straddle the poor guys body in the shower. She may have left the house in one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxers for all we know. Maybe burned her clothes in the desert on the way to Utah. She left that one gas can out there with that stuff I think.

The PTSD is just all the defense can do for her I think. Again I truly believe she does have it, and for a long time, not DUE to this event though. Hell, I have it, alot of people I have known in a recovery environment have it, often childhood stuff. Ancient stuff, but some of it goes unresolved, so there it is. Lots of folks walk around with it, it's a matter of severity. We hear alot about about veterans who come home with it. DUH... how could they not!. Unreal conditions they've endured out of country, barbaric stuff. Not in the same league with PTSD that middle class Americans like JA or others are walking around with. Sure, the shock of what she did is one thing, but if it is tempered with her having planned it, she seems to have done all right covering up, lying, moving on, and then lying, getting arrested, and then oh yea, lying. Presence of mind screams out IMO. But... still possible she did think she could actually 'show him' by killing herself in front of him, or scaring him into some love commitment when something went awry...?

In her case, again, what else can the defense try to do for her, it's a death penalty case... they gotta try. I spent this morning catching up on the Dr.'s brain testimony. I believe we still have closing arguments coming from both sides before jury goes out.

So Eldorado, stay tuned, no deliberations yet. When they start we'll hear about it every night on the news if they stay out for any length of time.

• Like 2

forgive my error there. We have plenty to go actually. Prosecutor gets a cross with Dr. Samuel. Then defense may have plenty more... we don't know yet. THEN closing arguments. The pundits think sometime in April before it's over. I'm caught up now, so I'll quiet down, or be much less verbose about it all, I promise! :tu:

• Like 2

for a break, here's a comedians impression of Jodi on the stand. It's funny but not flattering so not recommended for seriously committed Jodi supporters

• Like 2

Leftcoastgal I `m refering to this link, third box down, mist of blood from a gun shot. It appears she did not clean the walls, so if she did shoot travis in that area, would `nt there be some mist of blood on the walls that could have been seen with a ultra violet light. If there was no mist of blood there, they could have proven Tarvis was not shot there. I suppose it to late now.

http://www.crimescene-forensics.com/Blood_Stains.html

• Like 1

Leftcoastgal ... so if she did shoot travis in that area, would `nt there be some mist of blood on the walls that could have been seen with a ultra violet light. If there was no mist of blood there, they could have proven Tarvis was not shot there. I suppose it to late now.

http://www.crimescen...ood_Stains.html

Wow docyaut2, you have been working this case hard, huh? I take it when you say shoot Travis " in that area", it's the bathroom? And you're right, from the blood spatter web site, there should/would be some mist coming from impact, but a pretty fine mist in the sample shown, add the small caliber, even finer still. Could he have literally still standing inside the shower stall when she fired, and most of the mist spray onto not just the walls inside shower but onto her?

Again, I'm inclined to believe she had the gun on him in the shower, was holding him under threat. That last face to face photo was some kind of pivotal moment, the look on his face man, it reads deep stress to me. So knowing he's in deep ****, he makes his attempt to diffuse the situation, turns away from her & back to the shower, dismissing her in effect and she fires, hitting him in temple. Could the mist have been absorbed by her body blocking it from everything else? (ewwww, again). What do you think?

• Like 1

Wow docyaut2, you have been working this case hard, huh? I take it when you say shoot Travis " in that area", it's the bathroom? And you're right, from the blood spatter web site, there should/would be some mist coming from impact, but a pretty fine mist in the sample shown, add the small caliber, even finer still. Could he have literally still standing inside the shower stall when she fired, and most of the mist spray onto not just the walls inside shower but onto her?

Again, I'm inclined to believe she had the gun on him in the shower, was holding him under threat. That last face to face photo was some kind of pivotal moment, the look on his face man, it reads deep stress to me. So knowing he's in deep ****, he makes his attempt to diffuse the situation, turns away from her & back to the shower, dismissing her in effect and she fires, hitting him in temple. Could the mist have been absorbed by her body blocking it from everything else? (ewwww, again). What do you think?

Go to this the frist ten minutes of the vidio , it shows the area of the bathroom where the scales are, Jodi claim she shot travis there.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
removal of video due to graphic content on the interface.
  • Like 1

Will we be getting a verdict anytime soon?

:lol: Excuse me, but I somehow find that amusing.

Seriously, part of the reason the trial has been long and still has a long way to go is that Arizona is one of three states which allow jurors to ask questions of the witnesses which are then reviewed by the attorneys and argued before the judge. The judge then presents the juror questions to the witness. Afterward, both attorney's are afforded the opportunity to examine the witness re: those juror questions.

Arias, alone, was on the stand for 18 days which it's my personal observation that that can be longer than it takes an entire trial- or most of an entire trial- in a lot of cases, including death penalty cases.

Edited by regi
  • Like 2

Did`nt mean to post that photo of poor Travis dead, but the pictures came up on that link of the session.:( Another question, how is it going to really be proven that Jodi planned to killed Tarvis or she spontaneously killed him out of self defence.?

• Like 1

how is it going to really be proven that Jodi planned to killed Tarvis

Re: premeditation, I think it's evident that she prepared to kill Alexander, and covered her tracks to do so before the murder.

I think there are other points, but primary points lending to premed. to me are:

1) The gun.

a.There's no evidence that Alexander owned a gun, and no evidence of a gun previously in his home.

b. The gun used to shoot Alexander was deliberately removed from the scene and discarded elsewhere

c. A gun of the same caliber used to shoot Alexander was reported stolen from the home where Arias was living within a week of the murder... just days before her trip.

d. The gun hasn't been recovered in relation to either situation.

2) There was no real purpose for what can only be described as Arias' marathon journey through three states in a matter of 4 or five days...a staggering 2800 miles.

4) The gas cans. (Seriously, in the first place, who the heck carries gas, and not only that but in more than one can? Now, carrying an empty gas can is wise, but not one prefilled... unless there's a gas gauge issue... or one's planning to mow a lawn. :lol: )

a. Besides the two cans she borrowed, Arias purchased a third can at a Wal-Mart in Salinas, Ca. where she claims to have immediately returned it, yet Wal-Mart has no record of any such return.

b. Arias had the cans in her possession, and filled them (and I believe filled her car tank) in Pasadena, which is relatively immediately prior to leaving California and entering Arizona.

c.There's no record of gas purchased in Arizona. (There are no records of any kind in Arizona re: any purchases.)

d. There's records showing three purchases in Utah, indicating that the car tank and three cans were filled.

5) Arias didn't use her cell phone in Arizona except for calls after the murder showing to have originated at a location somewhere between the northwestern most part of the state and the Utah border.

6) Alexander was in a very vulnerable position- naked and in a shower stall- or just out of the shower stall, but still naked when the whole event began.

a. Arias lied about how those shower photos came about, and there's a reason for that. To me, I think she either orchestrated it, or Alexander was under the impression that Arias had left.

I've thought a lot about that last one, and I've come to the conclusion that the bathroom is the one location in the home where Arias would most likely prefer the murder to occur because not only would Alexander be vulnerable and she would have the element of surprise, but it's the easiest location to make an effort to remove DNA.

However, I don't know to what degree Arias planned carrying out the actual event, but I do think that she was determined to do it, and possibly just recognized the opportunity.

To my knowledge, there's no explanation of why the camera bag was in the game-room floor.

The camera was used in the bedroom hours before the shower photos, so why (and when) was the camera taken out of the bag so that the bag was left on the game-room floor?

Edited by regi
  • Like 2

Hi spayneuter - hope you've walked and petted all your pets today! Your screen name leads me to believe you love your animals. I think she put him back in the shower only thinking of his roommates and that she needed time to put some miles between herself and the crime scene. That's the only point that makes me think she might have planned to murder him, that she carried not one but several cans of gas with her to get there and back. Why else but to hide that you made the trip at all? As for carrying gas through the desert, yea, makes sense, but THREE CANS, nope. That's a bit much.

Oh and about the shower, as disgusting as it is... I guess if the need is great enough, one could manage to straddle the poor guys body in the shower. She may have left the house in one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxers for all we know. Maybe burned her clothes in the desert on the way to Utah. She left that one gas can out there with that stuff I think.

The PTSD is just all the defense can do for her I think. Again I truly believe she does have it, and for a long time, not DUE to this event though. Hell, I have it, alot of people I have known in a recovery environment have it, often childhood stuff. Ancient stuff, but some of it goes unresolved, so there it is. Lots of folks walk around with it, it's a matter of severity. We hear alot about about veterans who come home with it. DUH... how could they not!. Unreal conditions they've endured out of country, barbaric stuff. Not in the same league with PTSD that middle class Americans like JA or others are walking around with. Sure, the shock of what she did is one thing, but if it is tempered with her having planned it, she seems to have done all right covering up, lying, moving on, and then lying, getting arrested, and then oh yea, lying. Presence of mind screams out IMO. But... still possible she did think she could actually 'show him' by killing herself in front of him, or scaring him into some love commitment when something went awry...?

In her case, again, what else can the defense try to do for her, it's a death penalty case... they gotta try. I spent this morning catching up on the Dr.'s brain testimony. I believe we still have closing arguments coming from both sides before jury goes out.

So Eldorado, stay tuned, no deliberations yet. When they start we'll hear about it every night on the news if they stay out for any length of time.

Yes! leftcoastgal, Thanks for asking. Everybody is fed and happy. I've updated my profile if anyone wants to know a little about my beloved family and what I do all day. Hint: Cat Slave.

I don't want to believe Jodi planned on killing Travis, but I'm beginning to think she did. I cannot ignore the gas cans, the stolen gun, and all the covering of her tracks. I don't believe he physically abused her. I believe he emotionally and sexually abused her but she allowed it because she wanted him to love her.

Maybe the reason she put his body back in the shower was to rinse the blood off in an feeble attempt to deny what she just did.

I don't know much about PTSD except it's caused by traumatic events. Aside from her brutal murder of Travis, what else has happened to Jodi? I am going to google PTSD and see if I have it :)

joan+22+1

forgive my error there. We have plenty to go actually. Prosecutor gets a cross with Dr. Samuel. Then defense may have plenty more... we don't know yet. THEN closing arguments. The pundits think sometime in April before it's over. I'm caught up now, so I'll quiet down, or be much less verbose about it all, I promise! :tu:

But I like hearing your opinions! They make me think.

This part of her trial is what I've been waiting for. I didn't enjoy all that sex stuff. I'm not a prude but it made me cringe the way she allowed herself to be debased. I want to know how she came to the conclusion she had to kill him. What justified it in her brain?

joan+22

for a break, here's a comedians impression of Jodi on the stand. It's funny but not flattering so not recommended for seriously committed Jodi supporters

[media=]

[/media]

This is so funny!!!! Thanks for posting it.

Re: premeditation, I think it's evident that she prepared to kill Alexander, and covered her tracks to do so before the murder.

I think there are other points, but primary points lending to premed. to me are:

1) The gun.

a.There's no evidence that Alexander owned a gun, and no evidence of a gun previously in his home.

b. The gun used to shoot Alexander was deliberately removed from the scene and discarded elsewhere

c. A gun of the same caliber used to shoot Alexander was reported stolen from the home where Arias was living within a week of the murder... just days before her trip.

d. The gun hasn't been recovered in relation to either situation.

2) There was no real purpose for what can only be described as Arias' marathon journey through three states in a matter of 4 or five days...a staggering 2800 miles.

4) The gas cans. (Seriously, in the first place, who the heck carries gas, and not only that but in more than one can? Now, carrying an empty gas can is wise, but not one prefilled... unless there's a gas gauge issue... or one's planning to mow a lawn. :lol: )

a. Besides the two cans she borrowed, Arias purchased a third can at a Wal-Mart in Salinas, Ca. where she claims to have immediately returned it, yet Wal-Mart has no record of any such return.

b. Arias had the cans in her possession, and filled them (and I believe filled her car tank) in Pasadena, which is relatively immediately prior to leaving California and entering Arizona.

c.There's no record of gas purchased in Arizona. (There are no records of any kind in Arizona re: any purchases.)

d. There's records showing three purchases in Utah, indicating that the car tank and three cans were filled.

5) Arias didn't use her cell phone in Arizona except for calls after the murder showing to have originated at a location somewhere between the northwestern most part of the state and the Utah border.

6) Alexander was in a very vulnerable position- naked and in a shower stall- or just out of the shower stall, but still naked when the whole event began.

a. Arias lied about how those shower photos came about, and there's a reason for that. To me, I think she either orchestrated it, or Alexander was under the impression that Arias had left.

I've thought a lot about that last one, and I've come to the conclusion that the bathroom is the one location in the home where Arias would most likely prefer the murder to occur because not only would Alexander be vulnerable and she would have the element of surprise, but it's the easiest location to make an effort to remove DNA.

However, I don't know to what degree Arias planned carrying out the actual event, but I do think that she was determined to do it, and possibly just recognized the opportunity.

To my knowledge, there's no explanation of why the camera bag was in the game-room floor.

The camera was used in the bedroom hours before the shower photos, so why (and when) was the camera taken out of the bag so that the bag was left on the game-room floor?

Thank you Regi. Great points. And then the murder didn't go as she planned and we have the stabbings and throat cutting.

joan+22

• Like 1

A question , if there is any other ammunition to that gun at the grandmother`s house that was taken , could they match it to the casing on the floor or the bullit in travis`s head that was lodged?

A question , if there is any other ammunition to that gun at the grandmother`s house that was taken , could they match it to the casing on the floor or the bullit in travis`s head that was lodged?

They need the actual gun.

(I do recall a case where they were able to retrieve another bullet known to have been fired from the same gun, and I think they were able to match those.)

• Like 1

They need the actual gun.

(I do recall a case where they were able to retrieve another bullet known to have been fired from the same gun, and I think they were able to match those.)

But when asked where she threw the gun..... oh look!.... suddenly there is that darn annoying (yet convenient!) fog again! :)

• Like 3

... Arizona is one of three states which allow jurors to ask questions of the witnesses which are then reviewed by the attorneys and argued before the judge.

Hello regi - do you know the other two states that allow this type of jury participation? I'd never heard of or seen this this before, I think it's an effective tool to allow them to ask questions as they come up, with the witness available to address them.

oh... you've mentioned the camera case a few times now. Can I ask what your thoughts on it are? Odd having it sitting in the middle of the floor as it is... as if retrieved in a rush... to catch the shower activity I suppose. Your posts are always thought provoking. Your recent list supporting premeditation was strong, hard to overcome those facts. Since the case comes down to this singular point, it's everything, between life & death for her should the jury not buy this current psych evaluation. I'm anxious to hear cross-examination of this witness. Thanks!

• Like 1

I've been looking through the links again.

1) If Travis had attacked her, as Jodi claimed, why didn't she run out of the apartment rather than into the closet to get the gun? She said he attacked her viciously .... has she said what the attack consisted of? Why, when someone is simply in a rage over a dropped camera, would you think of shooting them?! Overreaction or what?!

2) The responding police officer stated that the smell of decomposition was strong when the front door of the house was opened, and yet the other housemates seemed to accept it without comment or the need to look for the source! (I don't see any significance in this, but it seems odd to me that Travis's housemates seem to change very often).

3) For the bullet to enter Travis's right brow and then lodge in his left cheek, his assailant would have to be taller than him or Travis would have to be on the ground. I think that last photo taken when Travis was alive, where he's sitting on the floor of the shower, his right brow facing the entrance to the shower, shows the perfect position for the bullet to enter at the angle it did. As I understand it, the gun used is small, so Jodi could have hidden it in the camera case around her neck and it would just be seconds in between taking that last photo(of him alive), and shooting him.

4) The trousers that the assailant is wearing in the next photo, the ones with the little zip near the ankle, Does anyone know if Jodi's friends, relatives, Travis' housemates etc were asked if they had ever seen her in similar trousers?

5) For the photo of the hall ceilng and upper part of the wall to be taken(accidently), I believe Jodi must have had the camera on it's strap around her neck all the time, which would show her statement that she dropped the camera(which was what made Travis attack her, she claimed), to be a lie ....... if what she said was true, why, in the ensuing melee would she have picked it up and placed it around her neck again?

6) This is irrelevant now, but contrary to what someone said (much)earlier in this thread, I believe it would be possible to go from legitimately defending yourself to crazed frenzied attack quite quickly.

7) Watching the interview that she did when she was out on bail(?), remembering that at that time her story was that two masked intruders had killed Travis, she is so pleased with herself whenever the interviewer asks her about her sexual encounters with Travis she can't help smiling ....... this is not an abused and bullied woman we are looking at, this is a very willing participant!

8) I wonder if the reason she decided to kill him was because it suddenly dawned on her that he didn't mean terms like 'prostitute' as a compliment on her 'bedroom skills', but actually, he really did see her as someone to be used sexually, whenever he felt the need? Use, and immediately discard.

9) Did she drag him back to the shower because that is the farthest point from the door into the bedroom and therefore(she reasoned), it would take longer for the smell of decomposition to spread to the rest of the house? Although I also think that she might want to wash away the evidence of what she had done and try to make him look 'normal' again, less shocking. (I still have trouble accepting that she could drag him and lift(?) him slightly into the shower when he was literally a dead weight).

10) Why would anyone know Travis had a gun? He may not have told anyone other than Jodi, or maybe he didn't even tell her, she just saw it on a previous occasion. Is there a central bank of records of gun owners? Had he ever owned a gun in the past?

11) The defense claims that the bullet casing was lying in blood that was already on the floor therefore she didn't shoot him first(vitally important in their claim of self-defense), but it occurred to me that the casing could have been moved on purpose or accidently kicked into the blood pool later on.

On a lighter note: for some reason the mention of Travis' 'religious undergarments' made me smile ....... had to google them :lol:.

Also, in Jodi's early interview she mentioned that in the end, it didn't matter what the jury's verdict was because the important thing was how God judged her ...... I don't know about you, but I would rather face a jury than a wrathful Old Testament God any day! Just highlights how little her religion really meant to her. And I bet Travis squirmed more than a little when he met his Maker ...... not sure his God would see s***my as an acceptable alternative to celibacy! What a pair of hypocrites they were.

• Like 2