Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real-life 'vampire' addicted to blood

Saru

Doctors in Turkey have detailed the case of a man who exhibited all the traits of a real-life vampire.

In a chilling case report, doctors in Turkey have described what they claim to be a real-life vampire with multiple personalities and an addiction to drinking blood.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

What a load of S...! HE IS A BASKET CASE!This man has an obsessive compulsive disorder! He has watched too many movies about vampires etc!He wants to make his mark about the first man to be obsessed with a vampiric disorder.Maybe he is going to try to write a book & then make a movie about it ! For God's sake! He is trying to make out that,in his experience,he is the first man to experience an inexplicable hunger for the abnormal! GIVE IT A BREAK!We are all human & we are not stupid!.He is making a new disorder in the legal sense!Sucking blood is not normal! Send him to the gallows as soon a possible for his crimes & then see what he says!Maybe then he will admit to the error of his ways!

Edited by GirlfromOz

He saw his friend cut off his victims head and penis.... Ok. I know this is about the Young blood drinking guy but... I would like to know what kind of friends this guy has.

How unfortunate. I feel sorry for him, but his "disorder" screams "attention". I think hew suffers more from depression than vampirism.

• Like 1

Man, every time one of these blood drinking nutter cases come up I always have to wonder why... It's just, ew. I sure hopes he gets medical assistance and the assistance works...

• Like 3

He saw his friend cut off his victims head and penis.... Ok. I know this is about the Young blood drinking guy but... I would like to know what kind of friends this guy has.

Dead and penis-less ones apparently..... :unsure2:

• Like 4

What a load of S...! HE IS A BASKET CASE!This man has an obsessive compulsive disorder! He has watched too many movies about vampires etc!He wants to make his mark about the first man to be obsessed with a vampiric disorder.Maybe he is going to try to write a book & then make a movie about it ! For God's sake! He is trying to make out that,in his experience,he is the first man to experience an inexplicable hunger for the abnormal! GIVE IT A BREAK!We are all human & we are not stupid!.He is making a new disorder in the legal sense!Sucking blood is not normal! Send him to the gallows as soon a possible for his crimes & then see what he says!Maybe then he will admit to the error of his ways!

Meanwhile, in this century, we don't kill people for having mental health issues. I hope he gets the help he needs.

• Like 5

It sounds horrible but I think he's clearly mad as a box of frogs.These days every time anyone does something it's "A Disorder".

He's not a real life vampire. He's ill and hopefully he'll be able to get some help.

• Like 1

The 23-year-old married man apparently started out slicing his own arms, chest and belly with razor blades, letting the blood drip into a cup so he could drink it.
Being that it is the prana/life-energy that is required by vampires since they do not provide it adequately for themselves . . . a vampire would not crave his own blood since it is depleted of said prana.
He apparently even got his father to get him bags of the ghastly drink from blood banks
Aside of how (or why?) his father managed to procure bags of blood from hospitals or storage facilities, the prana dissipates quickly from old blood as it is no longer connected to the physical or subtle body.

Being that it is the prana/life-energy that is required by vampires since they do not provide it adequately for themselves . . . a vampire would not crave his own blood since it is depleted of said prana.

Aside of how (or why?) his father managed to procure bags of blood from hospitals or storage facilities, the prana dissipates quickly from old blood as it is no longer connected to the physical or subtle body.

Maybe you should shoot the Turkish doctors a quick email to educate them of these specifics so they can strike 'vampire' off their list of diagnoses.

• Like 1

If you read the article,all of this occured after his baby daughter died ,and he witnessed two separate murders,one of which involved seeing a human having their head and genitals cut off .

I'm sure you would be perfectly fine after all of that ,right ?

• Like 4

[[[[[The 23-year-old individual came to the attention of doctors when he developed a strong addiction to blood, an obsession that would lead him to slice in to parts of his own body with a knife so that he could collect and drink it. His addiction eventually progressed to the point where he had need to stab and bite people to get his 'fix' and even relied on having his father obtain packs of blood from a blood bank to help quench his insatiable thirst.

The unusual case was published in a recent report released by the Journal of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics. Doctors concluded that a series of traumatic and violent events in the man's life were likely to have been the trigger of his strange obsession and that it is the only known case of vampirism they had ever come across.]]]]]

Vampires dont have blood... Or drink there own blood.. But they do drink blood for the substance of life pertaining to the person soul. In this case. Im sure it being the Genetical Biochemics in the Blood, known as DNA. An obsession of the reality it pertains. So after getting bored with his own; after realizing he was READING his DNA from Absoring it into his body.. eating/drinking it.. He felt the need for OTHERS blood... So im sure that has been a/the/a labilization of vampirism in history.... No.. this is not the only known case of vampirism that has ever been come across.. maybe theres.. but..., poorly done... breaks the rules. im extremely disapointed..

Edited by KainFall

Vampires dont have blood... Or drink there own blood.. But they do drink blood for the substance of life pertaining to the person soul. In this case. Im sure it being the Genetical Biochemics in the Blood, known as DNA. An obsession of the reality it pertains. So after getting bored with his own; after realizing he was READING his DNA from Absoring it into his body.. eating/drinking it.. He felt the need for OTHERS blood... So im sure that has been a/the/a labilization of vampirism in history.... No.. this is not the only known case of vampirism that has ever been come across.. maybe theres.. but..., poorly done... breaks the rules. im extremely disapointed..

Vampires CAN have blood and they CAN drink blood if that's what the author of the vampire story wants them to have/do. Because they are fictional. Not real.

• Like 1

I bet he can't turn to mist to crossover water. The headline should be psycho thinks he's a vampire. 'All the traits'??

Vampires CAN have blood and they CAN drink blood if that's what the author of the vampire story wants them to have/do. Because they are fictional. Not real.

I bet he even sparkles in the sunlight "Raises eyebrows" :P lol i just realized I typed there blood.. ment *Their own blood.. maybe. dnt remember. You right though... If its what the author of the vampire story wants them to have/do, then it certainly makes it true..

I bet he even sparkles in the sunlight "Raises eyebrows" :P lol i just realized I typed there blood.. ment *Their own blood.. maybe. dnt remember. You right though... If its what the author of the vampire story wants them to have/do, then it certainly makes it true..

In the story, yes.

I think the title of the article is misleading, should be more like, Man Cuts Self, Consumes Own Blood. Or Man Loses it After Experiencing Multiple Tragedies.

But, I guess that's not as interesting.

• Like 1

Part from the mental aspect there are other dangers that comes with this "hobby",... Blood is the carrying source for diseases like HIV, HPV, CMV, and hepatitis.

This. yes. Thanks lava lady. :tu:

• Like 1

I believe in vampires and etc but at the same time i always think for myself and do my own research and use critical thinking always.ask yourselves this people for example are they using this as a reason to sell garlic and vampires hunting or repelling products and etc?so pretty much just their way of making money of people using fear and people run to the stores.that's how they control people by using fear and spreading fear all over the world.it could be or not that there's a vampire but i need more proof real proof meaning i not a dumb person or easily fooled at all

I believe in vampires and etc but at the same time i always think for myself and do my own research and use critical thinking always.ask yourselves this people for example are they using this as a reason to sell garlic and vampires hunting or repelling products and etc?so pretty much just their way of making money of people using fear and people run to the stores.that's how they control people by using fear and spreading fear all over the world.it could be or not that there's a vampire but i need more proof real proof meaning i not a dumb person or easily fooled at all

I don't think you are dumb for believing what you believe.

I am curious though, have you or someone you know gone through an experience that made you believe?