Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

If they were witnessed by more than one person then why not provide at least some sort of evidence like video. If light is reflected off of them, which while the car since they were seen by more than one person, then they should be able to photographed. Just another story.

Like I said in another post, there was no audio or video evidence. There were no photographs. There were no optical illusions. It was what it was. They saw demonic entities. These entities looked like black clouds or black smoke. This happened in the past. I wasn't in the church when it happened.

You only spoke the the Pastor and his daughter though, is that correct?

I am not trying to belittle your interpretation, and I apologise if that is how it sounds, I do not think of it like an Evangelistic stage show, I have seen people fall to the ground and talk in tongues and the like in smaller groups, (BAC Churches mainly) and people who witnessed the event were wholly convinced it was an act of God, and the personal acquaintance I mentioned who explained pretty much exactly what you are describing here is something I bore witness too, and did not see the same thing, I can only guess due to my own lack of faith and with only two of us there is as you say little influence. If you only spoke to 2 people out of the entre congregation, you only have one perspective, that just does not seem wholly convincing to me? I am struggling to see why you consider this such a likely case of an accurate description of what can only be described as an entity.

Right, I spoke to the pastor and his daughter. I also met the man who was possessed. I never discussed the exorcism with him. His family joined the church, though.

Did your friend see black vaporous entities? The whole present congregation saw them leave the body of the possessed man during or after the exorcism. It was not a mass hallucination. BTW, I left out a few details for reasons of paranoia. :whistle:

• Like 1

after the entities left the bodys what did said entities do?

They fled the church. They left the scene of the crime, so to speak.

]

Maybe extra dimensional beings are demons, maybe. There a lots of interesting footage and research out there on this topic.Even the word demon itself should be researched and understood by it's many usages and interpretations of, over the course of time.

I agree with that. One can start with the Greeks. It's good to keep in mind the fact that daemons and demons aren't always synonymous. That's understandably confusing for some investigators.

I actually do believe demons exist, some stronger than others in the things they can do, but what if aliens are just that aliens.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually do believe demons exist, some stronger than others in the things they can do, but what if aliens are just that aliens.

Has anyone ever heard of this man Nick Redfern? I haven't , till just now. I know nothing about him or what he has researched , but , this interview does sound pretty scarey interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRyrIGot_k

O.K, so you both choose to either not think they exist at all , or , you both think they're just aliens , that's fine...I really don't ever want to find out , unless I have a legend of archangels by my side ♥

• Like 2

Has anyone ever heard of this man Nick Redfern? I haven't , till just now. I know nothing about him or what he has researched , but , this interview does sound pretty scarey interesting.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRyrIGot_k[/media]

Iv heard of him

O.K, so you both choose to either not think they exist at all , or , you both think they're just aliens , that's fine...I really don't ever want to find out , unless I have a legend of archangels by my side ♥

Not a bad plan.

The thing with demons, ghosts and almost all supernatural things is that there simply is no real proof. Only belief.

The skeptics (NOT debunkers) expect there to be some sort of reproducible evidence not anecdotal stories. Unfortunately the nature of the supernatural lends this 'aura' of impossibility. A believer in demons or aliens can simply say that they leave no physical evidence or can only be seen by those affected/afflicted. Without any way to prove anything has actually happen it is almost as if who cares whether they exist or not? People will claim to have been possessed or abducted but nothing can be done to record the events. It seems the demons and or aliens are infinitely creative and incapable of failure. Therefor what is the point of fighting any of it? I do not accept that either exist at all. I do not accept that anything is infallible except our ability to imagine and believe in the impossible and thereby create these entities in our own minds. This is why there is no real proof, only really good stories (sometimes....mostly not).

Real life is comlex and mysterious enough without added bogey men. JMO.

The thing with demons, ghosts and almost all supernatural things is that there simply is no real proof. Only belief.

The skeptics (NOT debunkers) expect there to be some sort of reproducible evidence not anecdotal stories. Unfortunately the nature of the supernatural lends this 'aura' of impossibility. A believer in demons or aliens can simply say that they leave no physical evidence or can only be seen by those affected/afflicted. Without any way to prove anything has actually happen it is almost as if who cares whether they exist or not? People will claim to have been possessed or abducted but nothing can be done to record the events. It seems the demons and or aliens are infinitely creative and incapable of failure. Therefor what is the point of fighting any of it? I do not accept that either exist at all. I do not accept that anything is infallible except our ability to imagine and believe in the impossible and thereby create these entities in our own minds. This is why there is no real proof, only really good stories (sometimes....mostly not).

Yeah its going to be controversial because your dealing with belief systems, you dont think demons and other supernatural things exist but other may.

Yeah its going to be controversial because your dealing with belief systems, you dont think demons and other supernatural things exist but other may.

Oh but others do.

There was no proof of everything once upon a time. There's plenty of proof out there but skeptics have made their mind up and are far too wrapped up in a reality they're too frightened to imagine may be very wrong.

Naw; they'd love it if they were wrong, at least I would. Don't make such facile assumptions about why people believe thing and especially why they don't believe things.
  • Like 1

Belief and faith are unquestionable. People believe in all sorts of strange and completely illogical things, everyone who has any thought at all has to have some sort of belief system that relies on the unknown. The difference is I may be thinking of what the future holds and plan rationally based on logical outcomes and those that believe in demons or the like are basing their lives around non-existent (in a physical sense). creatures. It becomes a crutch, a way shirking responsibility since any failing can be blamed on those damned demons/ET.

IF there were any real evidence (or even some that was a bit odd) then it should be explored. I cannot imagine that we live in a world that if there were something to these claims at all there would not be a scientific inquiry into it. People in general do not want to be responsible for their own actions so can you imagine a world where we could say "not my fault, it was veezibleckabub from dimension 24, here is his pic!" The reason there isn't is that IT HAS been determined that there is nothing we can find. Maybe we do not have the technology, maybe we will never.

As far as the multidimensional aspect, most of that (from what I understand) is scientifically used to try and understand the nature of the universe, not a certainty. It is sort of like trying to shoehorn a theory by creating an environment that the theory could exist. That is how science works sometimes; here's an idea. How would it work? Add some dimensions!? Ok that would work but HOW DO WE TEST IT? <- the thing that SCIENCE does before it officially calls it a "theory". Unfortunately everything demons, ghosts and alienz takes part of what science 'may' say is possible and then uses 'maybes' to explain their existence.

As of right now they are nothing but creation of the mind, which is a powerful thing in of itself, and nothing more. If additional data is provided then that may change. Given that in one way or another these stories have been around for thousands of years and nothing definite has every been provided other than stories I doubt that will every change. As always, JMO.

Naw; they'd love it if they were wrong, at least I would. Don't make such facile assumptions about why people believe thing and especially why they don't believe things.

Correct frank i have witnessed 2 maybe 3 what could be called paranormal events in my lifetime,but have no proof other than another witness seeing the exact things i saw at the time.When some discuss the ouija board as i have said i played the GAME several times when i was a teen,i know several people who have had a lot of experiences with them,but everytime i have ever been around one nothing at all ever happened.Different people,different places,same results.Some say they go to certain energies it is amazing though that every time i have ever been around one nothing happens at all demons must be terrified of me :lol: I would love for someone to prove me wrong about them,but watching someone play then a board creeking in the house or a tree limb scratching a window is hardly something to get over excited about.

• Like 1

I have a rather different view of beliefs. People don't just think something up and decide to believe it, even if it has great appeal to them. It has to fall into line with what they already believe, and even then they are likely to think it a nice idea and leave it at that -- not make any sort of intellectual or emotional committment to it.

Our beliefs come from indoctrination, generally when we are children. I guess some people flit from religion to religion, and there is clearly a near-schizoid personality type of the super-gullible, but these are exceptions. Most of us pretty much fall in line with what we were taught when we were kids -- or rebel in some way, although such rebellions usually are overcome by the fear and guilt our instincts throw at us when we do such a rebellion.

Therefore scientific tests don't amount to much. The creationist remains a creationist, the Muslim remains a Muslim and the Buddhist remains a Buddhist.

It often amazes me that science has made the progress in the public mind that it has made in spite of these human instincts. I think the reason is simply nothing more than that it delivers, and what it delivers is hard to ignore.

• Like 1

Oija boards make me nervous. If anything is the Devil's tool, that is it.

Seriously, the last time I saw one has to be thirty years -- no, make that fifty years -- ago. I forget what we asked it, but it gave a sensible answer back. I guess it has something to do with subconscious muscular movments, but it didn't seem that way.

I practice telling myself that if you don't know the answer, don't guess. Wrong guesses in life have worse penalties than staying dumb.

• Like 2

I practice telling myself that if you don't know the answer, don't guess. Wrong guesses in life have worse penalties than staying dumb.

One of the best sayings i have ever heard :tu:

• Like 1

but there is experience , I am talking from a first hand of experience with something . I'm a healthy person with no medical or mental issues at all . I know for a fact that the unseen spirit world does indeed exist , however , i can't say that i know for a fact that aliens exist or what they are if they do exist . And I realize that noone has to prove life after to anyone , I'm pretty certain that each individual will figure it out for themselves one day .And for some strange reason , i think we still will be learning even after we cross over .

• Like 2

And who exactly bases their lives around demons? What I do (very rarely) has nothing to do with me blaming life on something else. Nothing to do with me and my life, period. I help others who come to me, not the other way around.

Wonder what my mental illness is :innocent:

are you happy with everything in this world ? do you really and truly feel free?

For the record, I don't believe that demons and extraterrestrials are the same beings. This thread is here to generate discussion, as well as to hear different points of view. It now has fourteen to fifteen pages. I agree with you, by the way.

He wrote a shelf full of books about the paranormal. He's almost like the British Brad Steiger. He mostly talks and writes about cryptids and extraterrestrials, but he covers all kinds of paranormal subjects. I don't agree with the alleged secret governmental group's claim that ET is really Beelzebub, though.

"Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?"

No.

Thanks. We're done here.

I understand your point, but what if you hear an anecdote from an extremely trustworthy source? There are times when some of us, who lean to the skeptical side on most things related to this area, don't require physical and reproducible evidence if a source is unimpeachable. For instance, I would believe a decorated military pilot who says that he saw a flying saucer.