Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

Oija boards make me nervous. If anything is the Devil's tool, that is it.

Seriously, the last time I saw one has to be thirty years -- no, make that fifty years -- ago. I forget what we asked it, but it gave a sensible answer back. I guess it has something to do with subconscious muscular movments, but it didn't seem that way.

I practice telling myself that if you don't know the answer, don't guess. Wrong guesses in life have worse penalties than staying dumb.

Your explanation for Ouija boards makes sense. However, it's still a forbidden thing in a lot of families here. There are a lot of frightening and weird tales associated with this "game". It's hard to believe that it's sold in the toy section at stores.

He wrote a shelf full of books about the paranormal. He's almost like the British Brad Steiger. He mostly talks and writes about cryptids and extraterrestrials, but he covers all kinds of paranormal subjects. I don't agree with the alleged secret governmental group's claim that ET is really Beelzebub, though.

Thanks. We're done here.

Yeah , I don't know about all that and the claims that people make pertaining to some of the governments of the world being involved in it, but , then again, i don't exactly get surprised anylonger when I do find out, or suspect that strange things go on in secret for whatever agendas and all.

I don't know what or if they exist, but, even so , who's to say or not what they all are , that is , if they are at all.

I can tell you though , I've seen some things that I know aren't of any aircraft that I know of , I haven't seen many , just three , and , one i was with other people . I was kind of scared ., I had a bad feeling about it , maybe because of all the talk that aliens are evil, who knows?

Belief and faith are unquestionable. People believe in all sorts of strange and completely illogical things, everyone who has any thought at all has to have some sort of belief system that relies on the unknown. The difference is I may be thinking of what the future holds and plan rationally based on logical outcomes and those that believe in demons or the like are basing their lives around non-existent (in a physical sense). creatures. It becomes a crutch, a way shirking responsibility since any failing can be blamed on those damned demons/ET.

IF there were any real evidence (or even some that was a bit odd) then it should be explored. I cannot imagine that we live in a world that if there were something to these claims at all there would not be a scientific inquiry into it. People in general do not want to be responsible for their own actions so can you imagine a world where we could say "not my fault, it was veezibleckabub from dimension 24, here is his pic!" The reason there isn't is that IT HAS been determined that there is nothing we can find. Maybe we do not have the technology, maybe we will never.

As far as the multidimensional aspect, most of that (from what I understand) is scientifically used to try and understand the nature of the universe, not a certainty. It is sort of like trying to shoehorn a theory by creating an environment that the theory could exist. That is how science works sometimes; here's an idea. How would it work? Add some dimensions!? Ok that would work but HOW DO WE TEST IT? <- the thing that SCIENCE does before it officially calls it a "theory". Unfortunately everything demons, ghosts and alienz takes part of what science 'may' say is possible and then uses 'maybes' to explain their existence.

As of right now they are nothing but creation of the mind, which is a powerful thing in of itself, and nothing more. If additional data is provided then that may change. Given that in one way or another these stories have been around for thousands of years and nothing definite has every been provided other than stories I doubt that will every change. As always, JMO.

Terrance Mckenna sort of had your line of thinking about this subect to, he thought it was all in the persons head and said that one mans alien is another mans demon. But in general he didnt think that the UFO phenomena was anything you could touch really. One of the reasons he thought it was all psychological to was than when he took magic mushrooms flying saucers and aliens would appear.

Yeah , I don't know about all that and the claims that people make pertaining to some of the governments of the world being involved in it, but , then again, i don't exactly get surprised anylonger when I do find out, or suspect that strange things go on in secret for whatever agendas and all.

I don't know what or if they exist, but, even so , who's to say or not what they all are , that is , if they are at all.

I can tell you though , I've seen some things that I know aren't of any aircraft that I know of , I haven't seen many , just three , and , one i was with other people . I was kind of scared ., I had a bad feeling about it , maybe because of all the talk that aliens are evil, who knows?

Most of the strange craft likely are flown and made by corporations and/or the military. Some of them are prototypes that leave the scene when they serve their purposes, but there may be civilian witnesses who see them, mistaking them for more exotic UFOs. Intelligence operatives might plant stories to make the public believe that the craft indeed are extraterrestrial. That's not to say that it's impossible that some craft are from outer space.

For the record, I don't believe that demons and extraterrestrials are the same beings. This thread is here to generate discussion, as well as to hear different points of view. It now has fourteen to fifteen pages. I agree with you, by the way.

I dont believe there the same thing either, I think there two seperate "creatures"

• Like 1

I dont believe there the same thing either, I think there two seperate "creatures"

I'd like to think that there are varied species of extraterrestrials too. I have no proof, but it's a fun thought. :)

Odds at neither has any real existence in our world. They are misinterpretations, wishful thinking, mental delusions, frauds, pious frauds, and all the other phenomena in the records of psychiatry. In fact the odds that they are nothing more than these can be said to be overwhelming, given all the study and noise around them not having produced, in over a century, anything solid.

Most of the strange craft likely are flown and made by corporations and/or the military. Some of them are prototypes that leave the scene when they serve their purposes, but there may be civilian witnesses who see them, mistaking them for more exotic UFOs. Intelligence operatives might plant stories to make the public believe that the craft indeed are extraterrestrial. That's not to say that it's impossible that some craft are from outer space.

Well , the one small one we seen ( the one I felt scared coming up on )had some sort of melted fire, lava like substance drop out from it .The craft itself was pretty close and low , like just above the tree tops, in steath mode, just still , no sound , no movement , really weird shape , not circular or anything , it wasn't a drone either nor was it a helicopter which I hoped it was, until I had to drive pass it in order to get to where i was heading.

The trees died in less than a week or two after that night we seen that small creepy aircraft over them. I have no idea what it was .

I've seen other things too , which I haven't added into the count of how many unexplained things i've seen in the sky. Other things I've seen were objects that I can best describe to have appeared to look like fire in the sky ,like something more of a natural element , not like the movie fire in the sky. Lots of people seen it that day too , it just remained hoovering low till it disappeared.( and i'm not referring to the sun) Other objects I've seen look like stars ( but are not stars , nor could they have been satelltes ).

I've recently also seen something that I suspect is military, I have a feeling it's military . I can't ever see the shape of it when I see it,it's always a really dark night when it's out, but it does like to try and get attention I noticed , with it's lights, I know for certain that it's not a helicopter .I've seen it make a line of lights appear and when it does , whatever it is it seems to be pretty big in size , that is , when it lights up several more lights at a time, when it makes the lights disappear it appears smaller size , like an average small plane in the sky., or it will sometimes go all black , like unseen for a couple of seconds and then bam light up one light , only to play with other lights more powerful than when it appears to look like a reg. small plane , it seems to play around with it's lights a lot whenever i see it.. it will also play with the one light making it really powerful , almost blinding, if you were to look directly at it. I see it in the same area whenever I see it. I feel that it's a bad distraction when you're driving and it's there , because of it playing with the ligts and all . I live near the ocean and near lots of forest land too . I know we have a base near , but it's just for blackhawks.

Another object I've also seen not too long ago was a bright white light , like a star or commet or something , but , it change direction , I don't know if commets do that, I don't know if they change direction. The other person that had seen it too had told me the next day that they thought about what they had seen all night long, because they thought it might had been a ufo but were uncertain for sure of what it was, just that they had never ever seen anything like that ever..

When I seen it ,heading straight towards me in the ditection I was facing as i was at a stop sign in my car, I didn't know what to think except that It was a beautiful light it made a sharp left turn ,right before my eyes, visably it traveled north then instantly isappeared .It was pretty wild because it came from where the ocean is first and appeared from over the tree tops , like from no where, It could of been a commet, i don't kow what it was.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting your stories, Reann. The last encounter reminded me of USOs. I wonder if navies have craft that could enter and exit bodies of water. Imagine if they mixed a plane with a submarine. I sometimes see craft that remind me of the X-47. They look like stingrays, and their lights blink or strobe in a unique way. They're not like ordinary aircraft lights. They make no noise, and their flying reminds me of swimming for some reason.

• Like 1

Detective Mystery 2013

Oh so you have you seen . And you're serious, you're not kidding around about it.

I have a family member that was always like one of the most biggest skeptics ever,about everything,once he actually seen and then followed an ufo object from his property , he got into his car and followed it , it lead him to the beach, where it took off over the ocean , some sort of super speed. He swore after that, that ufos were able to go under the ocean waters .. I used to think why on earth would they want to hide under the water ? but now I'm not so sure what to think about anything concerning them anymore.

I just don't get why , if they were always from somewhere of the universe , why do we not see them as often , or why haven't more people seen them , like how many people out of one hundred actually seen something, and if so , is it happening more often or not? Have they made contact before ? and if so , what are the chances that they will again?

May I ask you something ? What is your view of or on Edgar Cayce's readings? do you think he was an honest man or not?

Probably as many demons here on our planet earth as there are in the rest of the universe.

I just don't get why , if they were always from somewhere of the universe , why do we not see them as often , or why haven't more people seen them , like how many people out of one hundred actually seen something, and if so , is it happening more often or not? Have they made contact before ? and if so , what are the chances that they will again?

People see them more often than you'd think, they just don't bother reporting them. I'm surprised when the subject comes up, at how many people I know have seen a UFO, having known them for years without it popping up in a conversation.

• Like 1

I would really like to think there is more good than evil though . I was told once when i was a kid that good could not survive without evil and the other way around . There's so much science just doesn't know about dimensions , and or the universe as well. I appreciate science and I'mm all for it , but , i know there's more to everything than science can provide proof to.

I would think that demons would be without a material body or the need for a material craft to take them from place to place. You know what , I wonder why did Crowley have access to that base where he performed that ritual , that entire thing seems really weird , why would he be granted permission for that by officals. I mean , i don't really know the entire facts on that matter , was he given permission or not to be there on the base for the reason why he was , or , did he sneak on the base?

People see them more often than you'd think, they just don't bother reporting them. I'm surprised when the subject comes up, at how many people I know have seen a UFO, having known them for years without it popping up in a conversation.

Yeah , maybe people don't say anything because when or if they do , right away they are laughed at. I wonder though , if the stories that were past down over time that refer to demons are not , but are of some other race that visited here , and that's why i wonder why they are not here, if they were here before . Do you think they had something to do with the pyramids on earth or not ? Cultures on earth had them and they all also shared in stories of war in heaven , but all were of different faiths.

Do you think they had something to do with the pyramids on earth or not ?

No, but God, please don't go into the Ancient Aliens thread! It's embarrassing.

• Like 1

What a line of thinking: First we assume aliens are out there grabbing people and doing nasty things to them. But these aliens are really demons in disguise. Then the demons possess people and the reason for thinking this is the Bible. Then the Holy Spirit comes into the picture and is used in magic rituals to remove the demons making the individual who was grabbed by the aliens doing nasty things (remember them?) happy and I guess the aliens go home.

If it were you im sure youd be happy the Holy Spirit came to do this... you may think this is rediculous but it does happen to people.

Edit: the reason for thinking this is not the bible.. this happens with or without the bible

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

I would really like to think there is more good than evil though . I was told once when i was a kid that good could not survive without evil and the other way around . There's so much science just doesn't know about dimensions , and or the universe as well. I appreciate science and I'mm all for it , but , i know there's more to everything than science can provide proof to.

I would think that demons would be without a material body or the need for a material craft to take them from place to place. You know what , I wonder why did Crowley have access to that base where he performed that ritual , that entire thing seems really weird , why would he be granted permission for that by officals. I mean , i don't really know the entire facts on that matter , was he given permission or not to be there on the base for the reason why he was , or , did he sneak on the base?

I know of Crowley summoning this entity called LAM and it actually looked like the modern day Greys heres a link http://www.excludedmiddle.com/LAMstatement.html

Detective Mystery 2013

Oh so you have you seen . And you're serious, you're not kidding around about it.

I have a family member that was always like one of the most biggest skeptics ever,about everything,once he actually seen and then followed an ufo object from his property , he got into his car and followed it , it lead him to the beach, where it took off over the ocean , some sort of super speed. He swore after that, that ufos were able to go under the ocean waters .. I used to think why on earth would they want to hide under the water ? but now I'm not so sure what to think about anything concerning them anymore.

May I ask you something ? What is your view of or on Edgar Cayce's readings? do you think he was an honest man or not?

My uncle saw a flying saucer when he drove to work one morning. Both he and his friends saw it at the same time. My sightings weren't that earth-shattering. I saw the strange craft high up in the sky. The UFO, that they saw, was up close and personal. My guess was that all vehicles were connected to the MIC in some way. I lived close to an Air Force base. I kept that in mind when I saw strange craft.

It seems like sightings come in waves. They apparently come and go in varied places and times. The reality might differ, though. Exposure has much to do with perception, as not all encounters get a lot of coverage. Witnesses might be reluctant to share their encounters due to fear of ridicule. This is especially true when they're pilots and/or professionals. When one brave witness comes forward, it helps others to muster the courage to tell their tales. They make the subject more palatable. While, I think that most sightings of craft involve the military-industrial complex, I'm open to the idea that some of them might involve extraterrestrials. People have seen mysterious craft in the skies and seas throughout the historical record. They saw them many years before the airship flaps of the late 1800s. They probably have been contacting humankind for centuries, but we don't need official announcements to verify the importance of the encounters.

Cayce was a gifted man. He had a great record for diagnosing and treating health problems, and he was one of the most fascinating people of his place and time. I always thought that he had a relatively good record with his readings. His predictions, as well as his views on reincarnation, were another thing as far as how accurate they were.

Probably as many demons here on our planet earth as there are in the rest of the universe.

You could interpret your post in different ways. Kudos for writing a subtle, tactful message.

Odds at neither has any real existence in our world. They are misinterpretations, wishful thinking, mental delusions, frauds, pious frauds, and all the other phenomena in the records of psychiatry. In fact the odds that they are nothing more than these can be said to be overwhelming, given all the study and noise around them not having produced, in over a century, anything solid.

IOW, you can't give a more definitive answer to the question than I can. I indeed can't prove that demons and extraterrestrials exist. You can't demonstrate that all claimed encounters with said entities are false. Out of all of the scores of claimed encounters out there, odds are that *some* of them are more than just prosaic incidents.

• Like 1

I have been studying and have researched the alien/ufo thing since i was younger. The whole demon thing actually makes more sense then the whole alien from outer space concept. I think these entities are beings that are actually from this earth.

Whether they be demon spirits or maybe beings from earth but just on a different plain/dimension that can pass over at times it seems that the story's from religions and other sacred books describe the things we call aliens just in various different

ways or in description. Basically what i think now is that these orbs and lights we see in the sky are the so called "fallen ones" or the angels that were said to be cast out from heaven. As for the ships that people see, i'm guessing advanced technology that is being hidden from us.

• Like 1

IOW, you can't give a more definitive answer to the question than I can. I indeed can't prove that demons and extraterrestrials exist. You can't demonstrate that all claimed encounters with said entities are false. Out of all of the scores of claimed encounters out there, odds are that *some* of them are more than just prosaic incidents.

Why do you feel odds indicate a small percentage of claims are genuine as opposed to none of them?

Why do you feel odds indicate a small percentage of claims are genuine as opposed to none of them?

The sources are believable. They can't all be wrong. In fact, it would be less likely that *all* of them were wrong than *some* of them were right. It's a bit too convenient and handy to discount all accounts.

• Like 3

Eh. maybe we should think about whether said abduction accounts seem anything like, say demonic possessions. If they basically have the same M.O. that might be a better way to understand whether or not aliens share any link with demons.

• Like 1

Eh. maybe we should think about whether said abduction accounts seem anything like, say demonic possessions. If they basically have the same M.O. that might be a better way to understand whether or not aliens share any link with demons.

Let's take it in another direction. What role does hypnotic suggestion play in recovered memories of things like abductions and SRA? Some therapists probably plant false narratives. These falsehoods become "truths" in a certain segment of alternative psychology.