Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

You answered your own question. I noticed that some Grays looked like unborn babies, which might have been more than a coincidence.

Hmmm, I don't quite understand what you mean here?

Are aliens pretending to be demons or are demons pretending to be aliens? Maybe its Sasquatches pretending to be demons while demons are pretending to be Sasquatches and the aliens really are just little pixies. I'm sure there has to be some Bible verse somewhere that makes all this clear.

Hmmm, I don't quite understand what you mean here?

You asked if Crowley's drawing came before the Hills' experience. You then edited your post to show that it did. On the other subject, I noticed that there are some shared traits between a Gray and a fetus. Is there a psychological connection? They share a similar physical appearance. Birth can be traumatic, and claimed abductions share some commonalities with it. Hybrids and reproduction feature in many of these claims. Do these kinds of encounters represent shared contemporary Jungian archetypes?

I have came across this theory in reading various books and watching various programming on the UFO topic. It very well could be that what we call "aliens" are fallen angels that were and still are watching mankind to influence us, That would certainly explain certain physics impossibilities like faster than light travel and being able to materialize and de-materialize at will. Science cannot explain how these crafts can execute these things and maybe the demon explanation could be plausible. Until there is more study done, I'm more likely to believe it is aliens with superior technology and not demons. Anything is likely, but we need more direct proof to verify such a claim.

Edited by conspiracy buff

I know of Crowley summoning this entity called LAM and it actually looked like the modern day Greys heres a link http://www.excludedm...Mstatement.html

I know of Crowley summoning this entity called LAM and it actually looked like the modern day Greys heres a link http://www.excludedm...Mstatement.html

Yes , I've seen that . But why was he even permitted on the base to attempt a ritual of that nature . I think that base has always had high security ever since they built it. It's just really weird that he was permitted there to conduct a ritual attempting to open a portal . I've also seen the documentary of him and why he was said to be the most evil man that ever was.

I've also seen the documentary of the man that claimed to have been abducted , the man from the movie fire in The Sky . Oddly he failed a lie detector test he willingly took during the documentary which questioned him whether or not the events actually happened ,though he cried that he couldn't explain why he failed the test, sort of strange that he failed the test years later and after the movie was made. I don't know now if the events actually happened or not after viewing the documentary . Was the test given him set up for him to actually fail and for what reasons ? Is he telling the truth ? Who knows. His story though was a frightening one , unlike some others I've seen that talked about their personal claims of being abducted and meeting alien hybrids , which I don't really think is true , not saying it's false though , I just don't really feel that there is a race of aliens / humans, but what do I know.

No, but God, please don't go into the Ancient Aliens thread! It's embarrassing.

Why is it embarrasing ? So you don't think aliens had anything to do with the building of the pyramids civilations built around of the world ? which it's said that they had no communication with one another, yet spoke of Gods from the sky and built pyramids .

I don't know how the pyramids all came about but I do wonder if the Egyptians had the knowledge of high voltage electricity. I also wonder what exactly was held within the gold of the "ark of the covenant" that moses had .I don't know if he stole it from the egyptians or what . And , did it have something to do with how they were able to cut stone so perfect . It was something of an electrical source .What could of been in there, was it something from et's? Anyway , i was watching a lil bit last night of the Charriots of the gods where they spoke of it in reference to it possibly having something to do with et's.

You asked if Crowley's drawing came before the Hills' experience. You then edited your post to show that it did. On the other subject, I noticed that there are some shared traits between a Gray and a fetus. Is there a psychological connection? They share a similar physical appearance. Birth can be traumatic, and claimed abductions share some commonalities with it. Hybrids and reproduction feature in many of these claims. Do these kinds of encounters represent shared contemporary Jungian archetypes?

I see now thanks for explaining that

Yes , I've seen that . But why was he even permitted on the base to attempt a ritual of that nature . I think that base has always had high security ever since they built it. It's just really weird that he was permitted there to conduct a ritual attempting to open a portal . I've also seen the documentary of him and why he was said to be the most evil man that ever was.

I've also seen the documentary of the man that claimed to have been abducted , the man from the movie fire in The Sky . Oddly he failed a lie detector test he willingly took during the documentary which questioned him whether or not the events actually happened ,though he cried that he couldn't explain why he failed the test, sort of strange that he failed the test years later and after the movie was made. I don't know now if the events actually happened or not after viewing the documentary . Was the test given him set up for him to actually fail and for what reasons ? Is he telling the truth ? Who knows. His story though was a frightening one , unlike some others I've seen that talked about their personal claims of being abducted and meeting alien hybrids , which I don't really think is true , not saying it's false though , I just don't really feel that there is a race of aliens / humans, but what do I know.

Funny thing is that they gave Travis Walton's friends lie detector tests also and they all passed, it's one of the abduction stories that I always thought actually could happen

• Like 1

Funny thing is that they gave Travis Walton's friends lie detector tests also and they all passed, it's one of the abduction stories that I always thought actually could happen

Yes , you're right about that , they did take the test and I think they all have passed it except for one guy that I think had a criminal record or something. I was wondering how could he ( Travis) could have failed this test which he had taken more recently and it was recorded for the documentry as in comparrson to where the other test were not recorded. Why ,or, how could he have failed something so serious as being taken aboard a spacecraft ? It just doesn't add up to me as to why or how he falied the more recent test .

• Like 1

Lie detector tests can be useful, but so much depends on who is giving it and whether they are really neutral.

• Like 1

Not to derail but how many wrong diagnosis did Edgar Cayce give? The world will never know. Keep that in mind.

Not to derail but how many wrong diagnosis did Edgar Cayce give? The world will never know. Keep that in mind.

Yeah Edgar seemed to not always be accurate on everything but that's like a totally other thing don't you think so? think about it, lie dector test or predicting by means of self trans state with intention of accessing the akashic records ? Was Edgar a fruad ? I don't really think he was a fraud, there's actually evidence of readings that prove otherwise, though, I think people have made money off books that reference him somewhat.

I was personally more interested in his longing to help and heal people , the kindness he had about him other than predictions such as world events or anything of that nature. I think he himself had even said that we always have the ability to change matters . Nostradamus too said that in a prediction , was he always correct ? I sort of think that many of his predictions referred to where he lived and not any where else but others think differently about that. I also think that Nostradamus knew history very well and or cycles within history and therefor forseen into things more easily including the knowledge he had of astrology.

Yes , you're right about that , they did take the test and I think they all have passed it except for one guy that I think had a criminal record or something. I was wondering how could he ( Travis) could have failed this test which he had taken more recently and it was recorded for the documentry as in comparrson to where the other test were not recorded. Why ,or, how could he have failed something so serious as being taken aboard a spacecraft ? It just doesn't add up to me as to why or how he falied the more recent test .

Another reason I think the Travis Walton was abducted was because after his friends told the cops the cops thought they were lying and just trying to cover up the fact that they murdered him, They searched the woods for days on end and could find nothing. Then all of a suddenly he shows up, I mean yeah he could have lied about it, But then why when all his friends took the lie detector test did they pass.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

I have came across this theory in reading various books and watching various programming on the UFO topic. It very well could be that what we call "aliens" are fallen angels that were and still are watching mankind to influence us, That would certainly explain certain physics impossibilities like faster than light travel and being able to materialize and de-materialize at will. Science cannot explain how these crafts can execute these things and maybe the demon explanation could be plausible. Until there is more study done, I'm more likely to believe it is aliens with superior technology and not demons. Anything is likely, but we need more direct proof to verify such a claim.

Iv actually read about that, its one of many theories

I don't think demons would need metal balls to fly around in.

I agree with you, a demon wouldn't

Another reason I think the Travis Walton was abducted was because after his friends told the cops the cops thought they were lying and just trying to cover up the fact that they murdered him, They searched the woods for days on end and could find nothing. Then all of a suddenly he shows up, I mean yeah he could have lied about it, But then why when all his friends took the lie detector test did they pass.

Although Walton passed a polygraph test arranged by a UFO organization, Klass learned that Walton dictated to the examiner what questions would be asked. Further investigation by Klass led him to an earlier unpublished polygraph test of Walton, conducted by Jack McCarthy, one of the top polygraph examiners in Arizona. McCarthy gave Klass his assessment of Walton’s story: “Gross deception!” He added that Walton employed polygraph countermeasures, such as holding his breath.

Here is more,... http://www.skepticblog.org/2012/08/14/travis-waltons-alien-abduction-lie-detection-test/

Although Walton passed a polygraph test arranged by a UFO organization, Klass learned that Walton dictated to the examiner what questions would be asked. Further investigation by Klass led him to an earlier unpublished polygraph test of Walton, conducted by Jack McCarthy, one of the top polygraph examiners in Arizona. McCarthy gave Klass his assessment of Walton’s story: “Gross deception!” He added that Walton employed polygraph countermeasures, such as holding his breath.

Here is more,... http://www.skepticbl...detection-test/

Thanks for posting that Hazz, I didnt know the ins and outs of that test

The sources are believable. They can't all be wrong. In fact, it would be less likely that *all* of them were wrong than *some* of them were right. It's a bit too convenient and handy to discount all accounts.

I have no doubt many people believe their own interpretation, that does not mean they were right to begin with though.

I honestly do believe you are overstating the "accounts".

Edited by psyche101

Let's take it in another direction. What role does hypnotic suggestion play in recovered memories of things like abductions and SRA? Some therapists probably plant false narratives. These falsehoods become "truths" in a certain segment of alternative psychology.

There is no doubt about that.

• Like 1

Well its not all that it seems to be when we talk about memories,re-call,ect first person events.

Without many,many witnesses and actual proof,were all just something thats our sighting,opinion,Event!

Dang ITs fun to be a first person witness ! You only have yourself to debate with !

It probably is based on cultural perspective. It's hard for some people to accept and admit that we might not be at the top of the interstellar food chain. It's simpler to say that superior beings are demons. It's like saying that only evil beings can be more intelligent than we are. Another part of the equation is based on fear and fundamentalism. Some people are phobic when it comes to the unknown, the part of life that is out of their comfort zone. I wouldn't be surprised if Dark Ages people would refer to us as demons if we could travel back in time to show our technology to them. Our technology changes, but our mentality doesn't.

I see now thanks for explaining that

I found a horrible example of this kind of thing in the news. It was in a story about an abortionist who allegedly murdered scores of babies at his clinic, which really and truly was a very evil place. One of his assistants killed a viable *individual*, and she said that this *individual* reminded her of an alien. On a much, much lighter note, intelligence operatives, involved in mind experiments, might have used a fetus as a model for their fake extraterrestrials.

Along the same lines, how many real paranormal events remain unreported? I'm sure that more than a few professional skeptics know the partial answer to that question.