Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

I do with you would stop this "fairness" mentality and get real. Your attitude strikes me as a rationalization for gullibility. Truth is not about balance and fairness, but about what the world really is. The realistic thing is to start from non-belief and skepticism on any claim that doesn't fit with objective reality. For the most part that is the end of it -- we only have so much time and resources to pursue outre claims further.If persuasive evidence is presented and one is curious or has some personal interest, then there is no harm and usually no danger in further query. It is not a case of taking the view that everything of this sort is necessarily false, but one of taking the view that generally one is not going to be able to get satisfactory answers so just leave it alone and don't be afraid of cemeteries at night.

That is complete nonsense. I never implied that people should believe all claims of the paranormal. My point was that it's wrong to reflexively dismiss all such claims as if you know better than all of the people who experienced them. For instance, I'll be more willing to believe pilots and police than some skeptic, on a forum, who didn't share their experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Aliens and demons.... Maybe they are demons but then again maybe not, maybe they are creatures like ourselves but from another dimension, if that is the case that could explain some of their weirder powers such as walking through walls, immunity to firearms, and the ability to read and control other beings minds. That being said I still think that they are in some way spiritual rather then extraterrestrial. Some religious people report that these beings have a negative reaction to exorcism and other techniques. Some people who claim to be in contact with aliens are very anti christian. It's hard to say, it's something that people will have to do research on.

• Like 1

Aliens and demons.... Maybe they are demons but then again maybe not, maybe they are creatures like ourselves but from another dimension, if that is the case that could explain some of their weirder powers such as walking through walls, immunity to firearms, and the ability to read and control other beings minds. That being said I still think that they are in some way spiritual rather then extraterrestrial. Some religious people report that these beings have a negative reaction to exorcism and other techniques. Some people who claim to be in contact with aliens are very anti christian. It's hard to say, it's something that people will have to do research on.

I agree

On the religious theme, this thread, like Lazarus, was raised from the dead. Your views mirrored some of mine. It could be that some EBEs were freaked out by religious fanatics and fundamentalists so they split back to their craft. It's a bit like my reaction to Jehovah's Witnesses. ;)

As long as Demons come from Earth they are not Aliens. (That's if there are any Demons at all :alien: )

Edited by stevemagegod

It just might be that both aliens and demons are figments of overactive or disturbed imaginations. As far as I can make out there is no credible non-testimonial evidence for either. That doesn't "prove" they don't exist, but it does call for a little caution on our part about being so sure they do.

As long as Demons come from Earth they are not Aliens. (That's if there are any Demons at all :alien: )

If demons came from mars, they would be aliens then?
  • Like 1

One of those Earth demons lives in Cleveland. They just freed his captors, which just goes to show that we have some nerve to say that all ETs are evil.

It just might be that both aliens and demons are figments of overactive or disturbed imaginations. As far as I can make out there is no credible non-testimonial evidence for either. That doesn't "prove" they don't exist, but it does call for a little caution on our part about being so sure they do.

My guess is that you don't believe in them, then. It's just a hunch.

The demon theory on aliens does seem plausible. It would explain a lot of things about the ET/UFO cases that are not explainable. First and foremost is the fact that UFOs seem to bend the laws of physics and can materialize and de-materialize without a clue on where they go when we don't see them. Also, there's the fact that there's been no actual contact confirmed. Yes, there have been cases in which aliens seem to be communicating their intent to people of Earth. But, why would they be surveiling the Earth for all these centuries without making open contact? Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek both theorized that aliens and UFOs were demonic which is why there are very few traces of the crafts and beings left behind. The appearing and disappearing would be readily explained by the interdimensional theory, which is what most people also claim demons are. Beings from another realm of our world that we cannot see. It's not that farfetched when you think about it.

• Like 1

Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek both theorized that aliens and UFOs were demonic which is why there are very few traces of the crafts and beings left behind. The appearing and disappearing would be readily explained by the interdimensional theory, which is what most people also claim demons are. Beings from another realm of our world that we cannot see. It's not that farfetched when you think about it.

Jacques Vallee has theorized that the entities are interdimensional, and that both aliens and demons are human ideas of these beings. Edited by Rlyeh

I will never understand why people cant believe there are creatures from other worlds or dimensions but believe there is one God that created the universe..It just sounds so silly..Think about it..Put away all that is pounded into your head and realistically look at it..It doesnt work..The whole ET are demons is so ridiculous to me..The bible is just a form of control..If you are good you are rewarded..If you do bad you are punished..And not just for the short term..NOOO..You can go to hell if you are bad..One day all religion will be exposed as a fraud and then we will have no more problems..Most wars are fought over religion..How many people have been killed over religion..Put the bible down and think like an individual..not more following the sheep..there are no demons..but there is more than likely creatures from other planets or dimensions..The world has to get out of the dark ages..

DO Demons Dream?

Demons don't sleep

Labobio I believe in god, I don't believe in hell though and however bad you are in life when you die you don't go to a place and burn for all eternity. When you die your just dead, none of that hell crap.

Who knows what's "out there?" The argument against aliens is to my mind pretty strong, given the distances between the stars and Fermi's Paradox. As regards demons and so on, coming from a different culture and seeing how different cultures have such divergent experiences makes me wonder if it is not expectations more than reality. At any rate better evidence is needed to convince what I would identify as the more realistic of the population.

One that closes there mind to all possibilities never opens there Eyes to See right in front of themselfs sometimes ! Who knows whats out there ? We are here therefore We are the only thing out there ? I think not !

Its just we have not seen it all yet !

As for the Demons I like to Keep them in the e-Closet ! THen I can bring them out at a moments notice ! :tu:

Keep Looking !

Somehow I don't see myself as having a closed mind. Maybe I'm wrong, but whenever someone says such a thing it makes me picture their mind as being perhaps a little too open.

• Like 1

More Tom Foolery ? :clap: Dont ya just Love the Photoshop era ?

Yeah that's gotta be fake

• 1 month later...

I don't know if they are demons or not, or if some may be and others are just from somewhere other than earth. But I've seen something again. I've seen things before . But this latest was last Tuesday , the 25th of June.

It was night , I went into the backyard, looked up and instantly seen what appeared to be a moving star, like right away ,as soon as i looked up. I thought , maybe it was just an illusion due to the slight clouds , very slight clouds , not heavy clouds , there were barely any cloud coverage at all . I thought maybe it just looked like it was moving , but that it was the few very thin clouds moving that could have made it look that way??? ....so i watched it to see if it moves closer to a star on it's left which was higher up than it was though they both were far distant in altitude...or if it passes the star then I would it was moving...

It was obvious that it was moving closer to the star and so i ruled out the cloud effect and i thought maybe it's just a satellite but then it changed shape and color. It became a beautiful crystal blue color , very luminous, and it became more fuller, no longer did it look like a star , and the strangest thing , it shined two beams of light , the same color blue as it was , very pointed beams , upward and downward, it reminded me of like one of those stars that are on top of a Christmas tree,in the shape it was now of, with just one point at the top and one at the bottom...it was really beautiful

I watched it then turn shape back into looking like a star , it stopped where it stopped , to the left of the star it moved passed , it became smaller in appearance and just sat there the rest of the time , and looked just like a star.

I don't think it was a satellite, I've seen plenty of them and am familiar with their movements. They never change color and they are farther up then this thing was.They also move faster then what this was doing.

Then on Saturday I seen something again, totally different from what Tuesdays sighting was.I don't know if what i seen Saturday was military or what , but it was at the same place i usually see things, heading over the water...It was really weird and to describe it is difficult , unlike anything I know of. I don't know if what i seen was something that just appeared to look like two objects attaching to one another or if it was a black-hawk doing some strange maneuvers while being silent and hidden , just the lights changed from a long white object with two very ,very bright red circular lights , one in the front and one in the back of the long very bright white rectangular shape light object. This was low, not high up at all.

It changed from what i was seeing into two red lights , the white light was no longer there and both objects now were like two red orbs in the sky. The one in front was more to the right and stopped moving as the other was more to the left and seemed to travel closer to it , like attached to it...It was like nothing I've seen in the sky that we know of as to what we are told of concerning aircraft.

It did however remind me of what I've seen a few years ago that was low to the electric poles that one time.It too was red and white lights..And the shape of it was strange. I remember thinking that it was just a helicopter at first until i came up closer to it, then we all realized it was not a helicopter...Maybe what i seen Saturday was just military, i don't know...

Edited by Reann

Very plausible imo. There are a lot of parallels.

Maybe it's just me, but I really want to see the reactions from the people who believe that aliens are demons when the aliens they encounter is an infantry company charging out from a dropship.