Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

LOL the old Uranus bit ! LoL !!!! :alien::no:

Were Cookin tonight gang !

Maybe it's just me, but I really want to see the reactions from the people who believe that aliens are demons when the aliens they encounter is an infantry company charging out from a dropship.

If an 'extraterrestrial' force would opt to make use of traditional full frontal warfare tactics, these entities must truely be intellectually challenged.

Think you might have been watching too many Hollywood productions.

• Like 1

Where was this at?

A state in the U.S.A I've got no need to prove anything to skeptics, was sharing with others who may interact on the thread here and may have also seen something , maybe similar too...

Comments of ridicule are expected by certain individuals when sharing sightings....nothing new, neither are sighting anything new...

A state in the U.S.A I've got no need to prove anything to skeptics, was sharing with others who may interact on the thread here and may have also seen something , maybe similar too...

Comments of ridicule are expected by certain individuals when sharing sightings....nothing new, neither are sighting anything new...

The people that feel the need to prove something to skeptics seem to be the ones with the least experiences and vice versa. Have you seen anything again since the last sighting?

• Like 1

I have to say no.

I remember seeing Budd Hopkins saying in a documentary that the ET's were, in his opinion, not here to help or here to hurt. He reckoned that their purpose here was most likely one of research. I find that quite plausible compared to what some of the more extreme sceptics say in response to the concept of extraterrestrial life.

Those who call them "Demons" are usually the god bothering type who abhor anything that conflicts with their belief in god. After all, how many greys attended the last supper? I've got nothing against religion, but I far prefer science over hear'say.

• Like 2

I have to say no.

I remember seeing Budd Hopkins saying in a documentary that the ET's were, in his opinion, not here to help or here to hurt. He reckoned that their purpose here was most likely one of research. I find that quite plausible compared to what some of the more extreme sceptics say in response to the concept of extraterrestrial life.

Those who call them "Demons" are usually the god bothering type who abhor anything that conflicts with their belief in god. After all, how many greys attended the last supper? I've got nothing against religion, but I far prefer science over hear'say.

I agree with your main point. Why do we need demons or extraterrestrials to mess up our world? Evil people can do that by themselves. It's just a small fraction of Christians who think that all paranormal beings come from the dark side.

• Like 1

I agree with your main point. Why do we need demons or extraterrestrials to mess up our world? Evil people can do that by themselves. It's just a small fraction of Christians who think that all paranormal beings come from the dark side.

You're absolutely bang on, there. I couldn't agree more.

I'm still unsure about the purpose of aliens on Earth, but I do know that they exist. I just hope that they are friendly if they do introduce themselves to us in our lifetimes. I remember the late Dr Karla Turner saying that more often than not, the various alien types are in company of the greys, which if true, complicates things further. She was obviously a very intelligent woman, so I won't speak badly of her, but what was said in quotes on her memorial website, it is jaw dropping stuff in one way, but quite confusing in another. I have my own theories from what I have read & what I have seen on documentaries, but I'm not sure either way of what to think. I reckon the greys are either a slave race used by all the different species for their own purposes, or it is the other way round. I sure as hell don't think they are demons, though. Just my opinion, anyway.

• Like 1

You're absolutely bang on, there. I couldn't agree more.

I'm still unsure about the purpose of aliens on Earth, but I do know that they exist. I just hope that they are friendly if they do introduce themselves to us in our lifetimes. I remember the late Dr Karla Turner saying that more often than not, the various alien types are in company of the greys, which if true, complicates things further. She was obviously a very intelligent woman, so I won't speak badly of her, but what was said in quotes on her memorial website, it is jaw dropping stuff in one way, but quite confusing in another. I have my own theories from what I have read & what I have seen on documentaries, but I'm not sure either way of what to think. I reckon the greys are either a slave race used by all the different species for their own purposes, or it is the other way round. I sure as hell don't think they are demons, though. Just my opinion, anyway.

I've never seen an extraterrestrial (to my knowledge). I would love to know or meet a nice and polite ET. ;) There's no need to make such encounters seem like they just have to be frightening, traumatic incidents that scar individuals for life. It's all indicative of our culture of fear. That fear isn't relegated to only Christian or Muslim fundamentalism, either. It's an unfortunate part of human nature, and culture plays as much of a role as evolution. Compare the number of benevolent ETs to the number of malevolent ETs in books, movies, TV, etc.. Negative portrayals influence most of us, and our personal interpretations of such negativity may take place in our unconscious minds. That's not to say that we shouldn't approach strangers, extraterrestrial and terrestrial, in careful and thoughtful manners. That's just common sense. It's just unfair to negatively "profile" all ETs (if said beings exist). There may be many species with their own unique traits, and there might be many traits within each species. Each entity could be an individual in every sense of the word. The Grays might contain both Ted Bundys and Albert Schweitzers, which would account for all kinds of contradictions in reports of the nature of them. By the way, the idea of many varied ET species is one that brings back the magic of childhood, the life-affirming wonder of discovery that remind us of how truly enjoyable our lives can be. We should keep that in mind when encountering a new experience.

• Like 2

Paranormal beings do come from dark side. Aliens ARE demons. It is actually most logical solution since they have been with us (and reported by men) through our entire history. What they were doing all this time, then represent themselves as divinities, of which our ancient history is full? And their reports are that they came from one star, or another, or some third star. There is actually so little chance that aliens actually traveled from distant planets and all just happen to stumble upon Earth at same time.

Also, their spacecraft defy the Newtonian laws, with their extreme acceleration and direction changes. Only possibly explanation is that they use 4D space to maneuver. And if they can use 4D space, why they need 3D spacecrafts in the first place?

There is also case of alien abduction researchers who noticed that calling out name of Jesus abruptly ends abduction cases, but for respectable UFO researchers this is just too weird to be plausible.

• Like 3

Paranormal beings do come from dark side. Aliens ARE demons. It is actually most logical solution since they have been with us (and reported by men) through our entire history. What they were doing all this time, then represent themselves as divinities, of which our ancient history is full? And their reports are that they came from one star, or another, or some third star. There is actually so little chance that aliens actually traveled from distant planets and all just happen to stumble upon Earth at same time.

Also, their spacecraft defy the Newtonian laws, with their extreme acceleration and direction changes. Only possibly explanation is that they use 4D space to maneuver. And if they can use 4D space, why they need 3D spacecrafts in the first place?

There is also case of alien abduction researchers who noticed that calling out name of Jesus abruptly ends abduction cases, but for respectable UFO researchers this is just too weird to be plausible.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree with it. I can't say that they aren't demons, and you can't say that they are demons. Neither you nor I have that kind of definitive knowledge and understanding. I believe that both beings exist, and there may be cases in which one is wrongly assumed to be what they aren't. As for problems with space and time that may prevent interplanetary travel, their science likely is advanced enough to facilitate activities that seem to be impossible under our grasp of physics. Also, their mode of transport may be in the realm of the dimensional. We just don't *know*. As for invoking the name of the Lord, it could be that aliens don't like religious fanatics. ;)

Considering that UFOs seem to materialize and de-materialize at will and violate all known physics laws, it is very plausible that what we call "aliens" are really demons from earlier times just under a different name. Both J. Allen Hynek & Jacques Vallee have written extensive books proposing the demon/alien theory and if those two are the main experts in the ufology field we would do well to take heed to their words. No one knew more about ufology than those two guys because they received, analyzed, and were actually doing the groundwork getting involved in trace cases and interviewing witnesses. I consider the theory quite possible and likely because it tends to explain the unexplainable aspects of the UFO cases and the similarities are striking to the lore and legend surrounding the demon myth.

• Like 1

The people that feel the need to prove something to skeptics seem to be the ones with the least experiences and vice versa. Have you seen anything again since the last sighting?

No, I haven't seen anything since.. I know of others that have seen things too.,'ve listen to people share their experiences. I'm not the only one here that has seen strange things ;such as aircraft that may or may not be technology that we are not being told of.

Though , I recently listened to someone tell of what he experienced .From what I've heard in their description they seem to describe a very large triangular shape object. And something of other smaller objects near it . I wondered if maybe he seen a stealth , I asked him if maybe it was , he replied no, not at all.

I'm not too far from the Bermuda triangle , maybe that has something to do with it? i don't know? I don't know if i believe all that is said about the triangle either...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh absolutely they are, we'll that is if you want them to be, my ex wife is a demon. I suppose I respect the question and will try being serious for a momen. The fact is Demond's probably don't exist as their is less proof for them than for alien abduction or in fact aliens. One thing you need to consider is that the bible is not a book but rather a book made up of parts of other books. A group of very superstitious and power hungry men had a sit down and decided by vote what books would go into the bible. This is the first clue to me that there is nothing in the bible that has been touched by the hand if god, if it has don't you find it the least bit odd it required a vote to place it together? So my point is all of the books in the bible and any other books that speak of Demond's are just works of fiction created in over active imaginations of people who did not know the earth was round or how fire actually worked. Thousands of years go by and Demond's, Angels and other fun things like spirits are believed to be real by many people. Yet there is zero evidence, not one decent picture, not one good video, not one news crew getting anything at all. Now being a person I can safely assume I am as good at detecting Demond's and other things like smurfs and horned horses as anyone, I see nothing. Has the though ever crossed your mind that if ghosts were real they would be every place on earth all of the time. We would have T Rex ghost reeking havoc in the middle of cities, trillions of insect ghosts would be buzzing all over you head at all times. To say that only humans have a soul is not only super self important it contradicts most ghost story's. now one can make the argument that we don't have real evidence because these things are all from another dimension and are not in our reality. Well if that's the case then they should not bother us at all as our reality requires physical force to be part of it. I absolutely do not believe in God, aliens, Demond's, smurfs, moth men, chupakabras, Bat man, Thor, Zues, talking snakes or haunted houses. I say if any of those things including Demond's are real then please go to the local news station, show them the amazing evidence and let's get this out so we can fight the Demond apocalypse. I know this is way more than you asked for but it's one mans opinion based on forty years if living in 23 countries, having been part of the human race during the entire time, Now if you asked me personally do I think aliens could be real I would say absolutely, have they been here? Well I have only seen and read about manufactured nuts and bolts craft that seem to be far outside our understanding. Non of this is proof of aliens, but it's far better than the proof of Demond's or any one of the tens of thousands of gods. Could some aliens be evil, I promis you if they are real and have blood in their green little body's then absolutely. This concept that for some reason only happy creatures are smart enough to travel is stupid, absolutely retarded.

Still not very good at this logic thing are you?

Superstition is not logical, you giving something divine or demonic status so it fits comfortably with archaic beliefs is not logical.

Or you're clutching at straws. Please explain how you come to the conclusion they need to use 4D space? To the ignorant many of our technology appear to defy Newtonian laws too.
And cases where it has done absolutely nothing, but then why would yelling out a name let alone a dead guy's name change anything? Oh thats right, superstition.