Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Races: Russian Secret Book!

CT1993

Hello i watched this video a couple weeks ago and it provided ALOT of information not really known by much people the source seems legit to me (not doing it for money, fame or any other reason except to inform people)

So i thought i would post it,... the video is 1 of 3 parts and speaks of alien races, how long they've been here, why there here ect.

I recently went back to the video because i recalled him telling people if they want to know more to PM him, so i PM'd him asking to know more information.

and he sent me this message yesterday

"Hello!

Writing from Torino, Italia.

in 2004 i became friends with an Ukrainian guy called Petro that i met completely randomly at a bar by the beach...i was on holidays and he was there with some friends talking about stuff (soccer, etc...)...

anyway, i know a little a bit of Ukrainian and i started talking with them...our friendship started like that...now he is a regular at my house where our families get together.

In 2008 he called me and asked me if we wanted to go on a road trip (he knows that me and my wife love those!)...we said "SURE !"

He had in mind to go to the south of Spain and visit his brother (his brother was there in jail at the time, near Huelva...) and also to visit his father in Portugal (his father was a former ambassador of the Ukraine in Portugal, years before, and when he retired he decided to stay in Portugal and live there...)

and so we went...we visited his brother and then went to Portugal to visit his father...

when we were at his house he asked us a favor (he is old)...if we could empty the trash (that's what he called it) from one of the rooms, as he wanted to make it into a bedroom for guests...

we said "ok" and went to the room, expecting to see some plastic bags or old newspapers or whatever...

instead we found about 50 boxes full of old documents and books from the time he was an ambassador..some papers were in Russian (some old ones were even from the USSR times...strange because he only became an ambassador for the Ukraine after the end of the USSR, of course...before that the Ukraine had no ambassadors...)

anyway, Petro started reading/translating some of them and we realized that there was a lot of interesting, intriguing and even top-secret (at least at one time, in the past...) documents !

so we ask his father if we could keep the boxes for ourselves...he agreed and...i had to rent a van to take everything back to Italy with us, LOL

Week after week, on the weekends mainly, we went through all of the documents, translating them, cataloging them by subject matter, or dates and places, etc..

that's when we found THE book...the book that lead to the video I published.. (this one is undated and looks "modern", but we did find the cover -only the cover- for the same book but dating back to 1951 !)

We called his father later that year and asked him about the book...and he filled in the missing information...he said that amongst high ranking political officials there had always been the rumor of alien contact, but nothing concrete...

He said that he had received the book from one of his life-long friends and had been up-dating the book until recently with information that friends of his sent him, or when they get together to talk about "old times".

The book has hundreds of side-notes on the pages (updates), small papers with related miscellaneous info attached to pages, pics stapled to them, etc...that is how we found out about relatively recent visits from aliens, their numbers, where it happened, etc...they had been updating the information they could get regularly.

BUT he also said that there were only a handful of people that were in the "know"...the leader of the communist party and a couple of advisers, 5 or 6 smersh agents, the commander of the armed forces AND the commanders of the 3 armed forces branches (army, air-force and navy) and maybe a couple of scientists..he said that most likely there were more people in the know, but he could not confirm that!

And "YES", sometimes we look at each other thinking: "can this stuff be all true?"...well, we did NOT write the book, but the book does exist, it's real, and the provenance is excellent so...we go on with the work!

We are NOT making any money from this (for the contrary) and this project already gave us more headaches then anything else...

All 3 "Alien Races" episodes have now been published (even if my wife wanted me to make 7 or 8 of them, lol..after all the book describes over 50 races!)...i'm also going to make a video of myself going through the book, flipping the pages, showing the translating process, etc, etc...then we will publish it (the book) for free on the net for everybody to have it...this after we figure out what kind of legal problems we may get into (if any...)

There is much more to be said, watched and heard about everything relating to this book (directly & indirectly) but for now this is all I can (or wish to) reveal.

UPDATE: So far we've been approached by 7 different book publishing companies (1 from Japan, 1 from India, 1 from South Africa, 3 from Europe and 1 from the USA)

...3 of those companies even made concrete offers...ALL rejected !

The book will be published for FREE on the net for ALL to enjoy !

And that's it...stick around! More is coming at the right time...

cheers

Dante"

Now this message makes me think his actions are legit and the information is true. Anyways here is Part 1 of the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz_xxnjT_9E

Edited by CT1993
  • Like 2

Sorry. Hope I am wrong but sound like a hit and run, see if they'll fall for it post. Just scan the thing and post the pdf.

• Like 1

Sorry. Hope I am wrong but sound like a hit and run, see if they'll fall for it post. Just scan the thing and post the pdf.

Maybe you can ellaborate scan what? the video? how am i suppose to do that why don;t you just take the time to watch it i mean most of it is in writing with pictures anyways.

I like how it says that "race smand" has no picture available.

when just previously there was a picture of Zhaan from Farscape used to represent another race and a blue alien from Stagate used before that!

I like how it says that "race smand" has no picture available.

when just previously there was a picture of Zhaan from Farscape used to represent another race and a blue alien from Stagate used before that!

The pictures are for reference only and do not reflect there actual physical appearence of the race nore the validecy of the video.

The pictures are for reference only and do not reflect there actual physical appearence of the race nore the validecy of the video.

oh I got that. It just smacked of laziness to not get a picture of a Centauri or the aliens fro Alien Nation for that segment thst's all.

Maybe you guy's should actually give the video's a chance before commenting also watch the whole thing without being negative because im guessing most of you will watch 1/4 of it and give up on being serious with it then make a arrogant comment making other not want to watch.

Maybe you can ellaborate scan what? the video? how am i suppose to do that why don;t you just take the time to watch it i mean most of it is in writing with pictures anyways.

Use a computer, scan the book, convert it to a adobe pdf file and post it. There are folks that can get it translated or you could carry on and publish it for free.

I am not a fan of YouTube. Would much prefer to read than watch videos sorry.

• Like 1

And ? WHere is all this money going for there books? and Tapes ? :alien::no:

There is no money going to them if you read the Start of the topic he was asked by 4 major publishing company's to publish this book some of them offering substantial amounts but he rejected them all because he is going to post the whole book online for free.

Use a computer, scan the book, convert it to a adobe pdf file and post it. There are folks that can get it translated or you could carry on and publish it for free.

I am not a fan of YouTube. Would much prefer to read than watch videos sorry.

I do not have the book did you even read the start of the topic. and yes he stated he is going to publish the book online for free but he has things he wants to do first (making a video of him flipping through the book and how he translated it ect)

tumblr_lh9hrhux721qgb1o5o1_r1_500.jpg

hmmm striking similarity to this supposed race dorsay.... oh wait ****.

Mass-Effect-Salarian-Wallpaper.jpg

Yes well i have also read that there are people who work with television companies and game companies (including canadian company "Bioware" in this instance this game especially) to convay REAL alien species, so when the time comes that we actually see these ALIENS we won't be as frightend by their appearence.

Also i cannot confirm this is their actual appearence it is only used for reference for lack of a real picture or drawing made in the book.

Edited by CT1993

Also you guys are asking questions that are already provided in previous post. Please people read the whole topic before replying don't give insight if your not going to read the topic as a WHOLE your minds are too focused on negativity and you don't give the proper time to actually read important information.

So this guy is saying that aliens and fictional characters are based on real alien races? Does he have solid evidence, or is he just reaching into his large intestine?

• Like 2

So this guy is saying that aliens and fictional characters are based on real alien races? Does he have solid evidence, or is he just reaching into his large intestine?

Well i find it not hard to believe cause i heard many cases like this were people (Secret Agent and so forth) have worked with movies to display real alien races so we would be conditioned to there appearence.

And it's next to impossible to provide evidence for this because the interactions would be in secret as to not get in trouble from their superiors or governments.

Well i find it not hard to believe cause i heard many cases like this were people (Secret Agent and so forth) have worked with movies to display real alien races so we would be conditioned to there appearence.

And it's next to impossible to provide evidence for this because the interactions would be in secret as to not get in trouble from their superiors or governments.

And you are getting this information from where?

it is stated in the video if you would take the time to watch them for crying out loud you guys aren't even trying to inform yourselves your just trying to attack my reply's without looking into them.

Because the "governments" do such a great job of keeping secrets.......

I can see all of the Joint Chiefs and the President sitting in the situation room at the White House one day as the alien invasion rages around them saying "damn, billions in intelligence assets and we should have been looking on YouTube all along."

it is stated in the video if you would take the time to watch them for crying out loud you guys aren't even trying to inform yourselves your just trying to attack my reply's without looking into them.

My friend. No one is attacking you. I've seen this video a while ago. I just wanted to know where you stand on this. It seems you believe this to be fact, but there is a substantial lack of evidence for your claim. I find it odd that the man who made this video couldnt take the time to put at least two authentic pictures from the book he claims to have. Even though he says he did put "some" pictures in the video, why hasnt he stated which one they were?

Watched the video and read his comments at the top which include:

Some of the pics on the video (alien races pics) are straight from the books pages, others were stapled to the book (and belong to video games/tv series,etc)

Started watching the second video and stopped when he mentioned a race that copmes from the planet Nibiru. UM has refuted Nibiru to death and it should eliminate any respectability the poster of the videos had even with the faithful.

Edited by Quaentum