Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gun Control Advocates Practice Hypocrisy ?

Simbi Laveau

Why in the hell would I want to go pay for a dumb ass club to go hunting? Yeah, Americans go off at any hint, because we have the balls to stand up and say no when we really need to.

You don't need to pay for a club to go hunting...

Why in the hell would I want to go pay for a dumb ass club to go hunting? Yeah, Americans go off at any hint, because we have the balls to stand up and say no when we really need to.

There are a lot of people in the U.S. that pay to be in hunting or gun clubs, a lot of people pay to go to places for hunting or shooting too. Not everyone does so of course. I'm going to guess that perhaps you have the resources available that you don't need to do paid hunting if you don't want to.

Yes but you don't need the 2nd Amendment to do those things. Plenty of people go hunting here in Canada

Yes, and Canada needs a loosening of gun laws. :yes: Coming from a fellow Canadian. :yes:

• Like 1

Yes, CRYS is on a very selfish agenda here: It seems that he does not really care about the 2nd amendment or what it stands for, but more about the fun he personally has with guns. The 2nd amendment is not about hunting and skeet shooting. Those two could be banned quite easily, i guess.

Yes, and Canada needs a loosening of gun laws. :yes: Coming from a fellow Canadian. :yes:

Interesting. May I ask for what reasons?

• Like 1

The most commonly used example is the BBC, who exist via royal charter, and are funded by public licence fees and, as such, are independent of government. Many countries (such as Japan) have used a similar licence model to create their own Public Service Broadcasting.

The US, not so much. The CPB is about as close as it gets.

Thank you.

I dunno why you guys are so strict. You got like... the best hunting land ever.

Yes, CRYS is on a very selfish agenda here: It seems that he does not really care about the 2nd amendment or what it stands for, but more about the fun he personally has with guns. The 2nd amendment is not about hunting and skeet shooting. Those two could be banned quite easily, i guess.

LOL, I love how you antigun treehuggers all band together. Beautiful.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2

Being anti-gun does not make me a treehugger. I do not even see the connection.

LOL, well I don't know why I even get p***ed in these threads. 2nd amendment won't be taken away. And if they were to ban guns... well... guess I'll be criminal. Better start picking out some tats.

I see... so because you enjoy shooting skeet, there should be no gun control. Sure.

I enjoy driving 200 km/h in school zones, I guess there should be no speed limits either.

Except shooting skeet isn't dangerous to others (unless you're shooting sheet with Dick Cheney :innocent: ), while 200 km/h in school zones is.

• Like 2

Except shooting skeet isn't dangerous to others (unless you're shooting sheet with Dick Cheney :innocent: ), while 200 km/h in school zones is.

Uh oh, according to his analogy we need to ban cars! Wait a minute, I got a DUI I can't drive right now away...

Edited by CRYSiiSx2

LOL, well I don't know why I even get p***ed in these threads. 2nd amendment won't be taken away. And if they were to ban guns... well... guess I'll be criminal. Better start picking out some tats.

I know you have a quick temper, so I try being super nice to you. :)

Besides, I want to take back what I said before: I am not anti gun. I am pro gun control. You still do not get the difference. I do not care about how many guns somebody has - I only want them to be properly secured.

I know you have a quick temper, so I try being super nice to you. :)

Besides, I want to take back what I said before: I am not anti gun. I am pro gun control. You still do not get the difference. I do not care about how many guns somebody has - I only want them to be properly secured.

I get the difference. But I disagree on the method people are taking with it. I loved my AR-15, it was too fun. I better be able to get one again when this stupid probabation is lifted lol.

Uh oh, according to his analogy we need to ban cars!

Do you not have the capability of understanding that people who advocate gun control are not necessairly advocating banning guns? Or is that concept too difficult for you?

I loved my AR-15, it was too fun. I better be able to get one again when this stupid probabation is lifted lol.

What a compelling argument against gun control. I'm astounded that, faced with such undeniable reason, there remains anyone in the world still advocating gun control.

What a compelling argument against gun control. I'm astounded that, faced with such undeniable reason, there remains anyone in the world still advocating gun control.

Hey, guess what?

I love you.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2

You'll get over it. My grandfather loved participating in bare-knuckle-fights. He got over the ban, too.

I can go to any one of several redneck bars around here and see bare-knuckle-fights. :yes:

The French use gloves with a pebble in it.

Going to war without the French is like going hunting without your trombone.

Let's ban trombone's! No, wait, I like the fat sound of brass.

Edited by Bama13
  • Like 1

Until they reach for their guns. :yes:

Naaa, I was raised in a redneck bar when guns were illegal to carry in. We knew a lot of people still had them, but didn't bother with it unless they had a reputation for causing trouble. There were fights but no one ever pulled a gun.

• Like 1

Because handgun laws in canada are too restrictive for honest, law-abiding citizens with no criminal record. While I can accept handguns (and handguns alone) being registered, the paperwork and the such is horrible. I'm all for loosening the regulations and increasing the punishments 5 fold for gun related crimes (which did not increase when long arms became unregistered). :)

• Like 2

...you don't need to be part of a club to go hunting. No where did I say this. I know several people who go hunting and only one of them is a member of a gun club. And if the main point of having a gun is to have fun, as it seems to be for you, you might actually find being part of a club rather enjoyable.

And going off is not having balls it's massive overraction that kills honest debate about the topic. Some seem to think any kind of reform means that all guns everywhere in the US are going to magically disappear. They're not. So taking that position does nothing to help your cause. Nor is "because it's fun" a very compealing argument. I don't see the 2nd amendment being banned for a few generations at least, if it ever gets banned. So the focus should be on the actual reforms being put forward.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 1