Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope Benedict Has Resigned - effective 28 Feb

libstaK

What is it with people in a place of power and pedophilia?! You hear it alot wiht masons and high up people etc as well. It must be a power thing, it's disturbing.

I think an illusion is generated because you get publicity when its somebody important, but one doesn't draw conclusions. The Church's problem derives from its priestly celibacy rule, but even there the proportion of priests and others involved is minuscule.

Any immunity the Pope might have would depend entirely on the next Pope. However, I think this talk at this point is entirely out of line.

I think an illusion is generated because you get publicity when its somebody important, but one doesn't draw conclusions. The Church's problem derives from its priestly celibacy rule, but even there the proportion of priests and others involved is minuscule.

You have a point in a sense. But most of the big cases where ther eis an actual pedophile circle it's usually form a powerful group of people who think they cna get awya with it. Like the Mason lodge one where thye ehre using children from an orphanage and also doing **********..