Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Rejects U.S.Talks

joc

Actually, he is one of the most rational, charismatic politicians I've heard speak. This doesn't dissuade me from disagreeing with his negative, conspiratorial, and at times outright anti-Semitic points of view, but, as far as debate goes, he can stand his ground.

You ever read transcripts from his UN speeches? He makes a lot of sense.

His speeches are on Youtube and very entertaining.

I've seen him get up at the UN and rip the US to peices over aggression towards Iran. The US representatives walk out. Then he tells everyone why he thinks the US did 9/11 then complains about their imperialism and foreign policy. All the Nato representatives and US allies then walk out. Ahamadinejad continues ripping the US to peices for another 15 minutes over things like Palatine and Israel. At the end the all the representatives left give him a standing ovation.

Its funny.

• Like 1

I've seen him get up at the UN and rip the US to peices over aggression towards Iran. The US representatives walk out. Then he tells everyone why he thinks the US did 9/11 then complains about their imperialism and foreign policy. All the Nato representatives and US allies then walk out. Ahamadinejad continues ripping the US to peices for another 15 minutes over things like Palatine and Israel. At the end the all the representatives left give him a standing ovation.

Its funny.

Yeah, he's a real laugh riot alright. It will be interesting to see who the ayatollah nutjob replaces him with in June. That standing "O" at the end is a prime indication of how truly bizarre the US support of the UN is. We host and to a very large extent pay the costs of an organization that wants the US destroyed. Amazingly stupid.

Its funny.

He makes a lot of valid points about U.S. (and Western) imperialism and hegemony, which is why he gets so many standing ovations. Though for his points on 9/11, I would like to direct him to the conspiracy section of this site.

• Like 1

Yeah, he's a real laugh riot alright. It will be interesting to see who the ayatollah nutjob replaces him with in June. That standing "O" at the end is a prime indication of how truly bizarre the US support of the UN is. We host and to a very large extent pay the costs of an organization that wants the US destroyed. Amazingly stupid.

An organisation that has allowed you to (through your VETO) destroy many countries, in many different ways (which is why they want you 'destroyed'). The U.S. and the other four have gained so much more from the UN than they could ever contribute. Which, when it comes down to it, is why they created the organisation.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

An organisation that has allowed you to (through your VETO) destroy many countries, in many different ways (which is why they want you 'destroyed'). The U.S. and the other four have gained so much more from the UN than they could ever contribute. Which, when it comes down to it, is why they created the organisation.

Yes, America the evil. You folks on the extreme left are almost comical in your devotion to the "anything but the US" view of the world.

Yes, America the evil. You folks on the extreme left are almost comical in your devotion to the "anything but the US" view of the world.

Extreme left? That's comical. How many on the extreme left believe in the sterilisation of junkies? I'm not 'left'. I have beliefs from both systems and simply have a working moral compass.

I'm not saying America is evil. I'm just stating facts that are easily verifiable through research of the documented history (I'm not even saying the U.S. is the 'worst' in this regard). These facts aren't even controversial. And, for the record, I included all of the Security Council in my claims, even though the subject was purely about 'America'.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Wherever do you get this from? the UN wants the US destroyed? Simply because they don't automatically agree with the US. govt's views on whether particular country may be the area of concern?

• Like 2

imo iran doesn't need nuke to bomb israel or usa, they need it as a deterrent, so usa and especially israel stay out of their buissnes.

look at pak. they got nukes, they supply most of the worlds terrorists, they hid obl, and us still treats them as ally, you think it would still be the case if they didn't have nukes??? i doubt it.

lol, is islam under attack???

Radical Islam is.

Radical Islam is.

Well, george w. launched his crusade against it 10 years ago. So succesful was it that the threat from radical Islam has been completely eradicated, and the Middle East is no noted as a haven of peace.

• Like 1

Well, george w. launched his crusade against it 10 years ago. So succesful was it that the threat from radical Islam has been completely eradicated, and the Middle East is no noted as a haven of peace.

Yeah, I know, the situation is not going away. Perhaps never will.

Wherever do you get this from? the UN wants the US destroyed? Simply because they don't automatically agree with the US. govt's views on whether particular country may be the area of concern?

The UN is primarily made up of nations that vote as a bloc against US interests. In fact the US has become over the past 2 or 3 decades the most hated nation on the planet. I'm sure that at this point the litany about endless wars will be thrown in so I'll save you the trouble. Those wars began after 9-11-01. I have a personal bias against this organization and would see it dismantled or at a minimum see my country depart from it if I could. The US uses the veto it has as a last resort in most cases to protect what it considers to be it's vital interests in the face of solid opposition. Whatever money and resources we give to the UN should instead be given directly to NGO's that help the poor in developing nations instead. The UN is a farcical institution that does no one any real good except in limited cases by helping the poorest with food and shelter - the rest is just political BS

So what we need is a peacemaker? Last time I checked it took a meeting of the minds on the issue of peace before it can exist.
  • Like 1

.. Im not talking to you. Well, i didn't talk to you .. First! ..So there. Nu uhhhhh It was MYYYYY idea to not talk to YOU first! NAANAANAANAANAANAAA i can't hear yooooooooo

• Like 1

* On the subject of war against Islam, here's someone who clearly believes that there is .. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/12/richard-prosser-outcry-as-new-zealand-mp-muslims-banned-flights-anti-islamic-rant_n_2669950.html

:hmm:

i see more and more muslims in uk and eu, slowly turning uk and eu into the countries they came from. and gvmt of eu and uk, bends over backward for them, turing away from their own citizens, i remember a case in uk where a uniformed soldier was kicked out of hospital cuz his uniform was offencive to the muslim patients there.

idk who is at war with islam, but they sure fail big time at it.

* On the subject of war against Islam, here's someone who clearly believes that there is .. http://www.huffingto..._n_2669950.html

:hmm:

*WOGISTAN* I love it :w00t:As to the war on Islam and the differences of opinion on same - I often hear angry rhetoric about the christian crusaders and the inquisition but almost never any sound about the last Caliphate and the evils done in it's reign. It is pointless to try to convince a dullard that he is in danger if he is also a willful dullard and doesn't like you. So even when the conflict flares he will make excuses as to why his country is being attacked - anything to keep from the admission that perhaps he's been mistaken. Such is the mind of an obstinate person.

Radical Islam is.

If Islamic countries were bombing the US for political differences having nothing to do with religion, that's not radical huh? You can't see that reflection in the mirror? Were the American missionaries who flooded Iraq with Bibles after the invasion "radical"? It's deranged how easily governments and their politics get a free pass, where ideologies posing as religion that practice the same kind of behavior you advocate done to others are somehow the sole recipients of the label. Everyone's got their "radicals" now don't they? It's the voices that perpetuate the cycle of violence on both sides that deserve the label.

jesus___jeezus-20071108-162920.jpg

• Like 2

Actually, he is one of the most rational, charismatic politicians I've heard speak. This doesn't dissuade me from disagreeing with his negative, conspiratorial, and at times outright anti-Semitic points of view, but, as far as debate goes, he can stand his ground.

You ever read transcripts from his UN speeches? He makes a lot of sense.

His interviews with Larry King and Charlie Rose are very interesting. [check youtube] I would welcome a debate. Let the people decide.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

His interviews with Larry King and Charlie Rose are very interesting. [check youtube] I would welcome a debate. Let the people decide.

You mean in the same way the Iranian people were allowed to decide on his second term as president? Or perhaps you found his imaginings that the whole UN assembly did not speak or move during his first speech there to be credible? Well at least we can agree that he certainly is interesting.

You mean in the same way the Iranian people were allowed to decide on his second term as president? Or perhaps you found his imaginings that the whole UN assembly did not speak or move during his first speech there to be credible? Well at least we can agree that he certainly is interesting.

Are you suggesting the election was fixed? Because that has been long debunked on this forum.

How many times has the Prez of Iran asked for a one-on-one debate with the Prez of the USA? The answer is too many times to count. Personally I would pay for the pay-per-view to witness Obama vs. Ahmadinejad LIVE. I would love to hear how Obama would try to counter Ahmadinejad's arguments.

I'd love to see that.

I'd have the popcorn and everything ready. :tu:

What Israel has postured over and what I have said are two different things. While it isn't impossible that a Twelver regime zealot might try a suicidal launch of a nuke against Israel in the future, I don't think that is the danger of an Iranian weapon. For the umpteenth time: The danger is that Iran's proxies will be emboldened to act rashly and cause the region to stumble into war by pushing Israel too far in some attack -JUST LIKE Lebanon 2006. Israel isn't going to nuke anyone in response to an attack that is less than an existential onslaught. They have fought 3 wars since they became a nuclear weapons state. But if a country like Syria began dropping salvo after salvo of chemical tipped scuds on their cities, well, all bets would be off then. Iran is drama at this point - SYRIA is danger.

The danger to us is that our politicians will listen to what the Zionist regime says and we wind up paying the price for yet another unnecessary war we can't win. After 30 standing ovations to a mountain of lies, I can't see a clearer path to danger than that. You'd rather focus on the danger to Israel instead, I understand that. Another meandering trail of conjecture that Israel will get attacked by some unknown source if Iran gets the bomb. The danger you're citing is already exhibited by Israel towards its neighbors on a regular basis. Israel attacks its neighbors repeatedly, it only understands the use of force to solve its problems. Syria has a Casus Belli to attack Israel now that Israel has attacked it again and again. Every problem looks like a nail to Israel because Israel's got a hammer and precious little else. If having nukes is the cause of that mindset then you should take a much more critical eye towards Israel's rogue nukes and much less attention to Iran's legitimate nuclear programs.

Once again we ignore the actions of Israel to focus an almost paranoid mindset towards what other nations (or non-state actors) could do based on nothing more than good imagination. Along with Israel's violence, the double standard for concern towards Israel continues.

• Like 2