Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Best Conspiracy Theorist

ali smack

who do you class as the best conspiracy theorists?

The ones who you think come out with some truthful thought provoking theories and really dig out the dirt and find evidence?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cultanorak

• ali smack

• monk 56

• No Censorship

I like Jim Marrs. His latest book, about ancient extraterrestrials, may change my vote, though. "Alien Agenda" and "Rule By Secrecy" are great, but he might have gone too far with his new offering. His book on JFK was the source for Oliver Stone's film BTW.

I like David Ovason and the book The secret architecture of our nation's capital, the title was changed later to "The secret zodiacs of Washington DC".

Some of his information is wrong as he isn't an astronomer but an astrologer, but he created a lot of interest in finding out if masonic cities were aligned to the stars.

Mac Tonnes the Crytoterrestrials whose book suggests that a hidden race of beings has shared this planet for thousands of years with humans but they've kept themselves delineratey secret as we outnumber them.