Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fans bullying her-She create video

Big Bad Voodoo

Way to go...drag the bullies out into the light.

Anyone who does this kind of thing needs to have the true ugliness of their souls exposed for all to see.

• Like 4

She's a very attractive young woman. Those "fans" are desperate for something nasty to say and will stoop to any level to do so. Good for her!

As for Facebook stating that the fans' actions weren't considered bullying by their standards, well we all know what very low standards Facebook has.

Edited by Lady Kasey
  • Like 2

Calling the opposing teams cheerleaders ugly is a joke as old as football itself. But to actually post a picture of a real person stoops pretty low. Not defending the joke, mind you, just commenting.

Looks like the Bears Fan page has removed the offending pics. Also, a statement from them:

We would like to apologize once again to anyone who found the picture of the Cheerleader offensive. We would also like to send an apology to the Cheerleader herself (Kaitlyn Collins) whose picture was posted.

Moving forward we will monitor the comments better so we can delete one's that are out of line.

Thank you for understanding,

Chicago Bears Fan

So, well done Cheerleader lady. Bullying usually withers away under the spotlight.

• Like 1

A cheerleader was called ugly? An official cheerleader for an actual professional football team was called ugly? Hold on a sec while I find the world's smallest violin, I have a few songs to play for her.

Edited by Hasina

Why do I feel uneasy about this, or more to the point, the whole beautiful/ugly thing? This young woman is neither, but is attractive enough to accept the support of her friends and family and some FB posters when they tell her she is beautiful. She has enough people telling her she is beautiful, to be able to stand up to the ones who tell her she isn't .... and worse. But what about the girls who never made the team simply because of their looks? They may have been excellent dancers/gymnasts but simply weren't good-looking enough to be chosen.

I am old. When I was a child/teen there were people who were generally recognised as being beautiful/handsome, and then there were the rest of us. We didn't think too much about our looks or the looks of others; we accepted that 'everyone was different' and on special occasions we simply tried to 'look our best'.

But now it seems as if anyone who doesn't have movie-star/pop-star looks/figure is considered fair game to be criticised and ridiculed mercilessly. On FB it appears that if just one person makes a derisive comment about someone, others 'smell blood' and fall on that person like a pack of wolves.

Why has a person's looks suddenly become the most important thing about them? Even those who are famous and exceptionally good-looking have their clothes, make-up, hair, weight etc picked apart on a daily basis by the media.

Just noticed the Chicago Bears Fan's 'apology': "We would like to apologize to anyone who found the picture of the Cheerleader offensive" ..... that's not an apology, that's another insult!

• Like 1

Just noticed the Chicago Bears Fan's 'apology': "We would like to apologize to anyone who found the picture of the Cheerleader offensive" ..... that's not an apology, that's another insult!

I thought that myself...but hoped it was just badly worded on their part.

I get it. No botox in her. She never been to Sean McNamara and Christian Troy.

Edited by the L

I thought that myself...but hoped it was just badly worded on their part.

I think that too. Intentions is whats matter.

Just read some nasty comments... Some of the people who wrote the nasty crap about this girl, were not that bright .. They were slagging her off, and couldn't spell the insults.. Then again, I never expected bullies to be intelligent lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I'm trying to understand by what standards that girl is not considered beautiful ... This speaks to someone with a personal vendetta against her and pea brained bullies seeing a chance to have a giggle at a strangers expense. Jealousy would have been the cause of most of that negativity as well as insecurity from the boys who probably knew they were no where near "good enough" for her :yes: . People who are insecure need to lower everyone else to their level so they can feel better about themselves. Feel sorry for the bullies I say, they are insecure insipid and bitter little pieces of pond scum - woe is them.

There is a point where you just got to realise that what these people are saying doesn't matter. If I was called ugly by someone, I wouldn't care. The thing about cyber bullying is that you can avoid it. Only if people step it up to a more physical level then action can be taken.

A big problem I see is every girl calling each other beautiful. It builds a false and unstable foundation of self esteem rather than just knowing themselves and not really fixating everything on superficial looks regardless if they are considered attractive or not.

There is always going to be someone out there that doesn't consider you attractive no matter who you are. It's time to accept some humility instead of living with insecurity.

The thing is, like with the picture of this girl there are always going to be people saying those sort of things, especially on a picture with a negative connotation. I do believe people have the right to say whatever they like, regardless of how pathetic the comments may be, freedom of speech is still important. As outlined before the attitudes towards oneself and how other perceive you should change.

• Like 1

There is a point where you just got to realise that what these people are saying doesn't matter. If I was called ugly by someone, I wouldn't care. The thing about cyber bullying is that you can avoid it. Only if people step it up to a more physical level then action can be taken.

A big problem I see is every girl calling each other beautiful. It builds a false and unstable foundation of self esteem rather than just knowing themselves and not really fixating everything on superficial looks regardless if they are considered attractive or not.

There is always going to be someone out there that doesn't consider you attractive no matter who you are. It's time to accept some humility instead of living with insecurity.

The thing is, like with the picture of this girl there are always going to be people saying those sort of things, especially on a picture with a negative connotation. I do believe people have the right to say whatever they like, regardless of how pathetic the comments may be, freedom of speech is still important. As outlined before the attitudes towards oneself and how other perceive you should change.

smiley-good-post-sign.gif I agree with all you said there.

If you can't handle ugly comments, don't get on the internet.. because it will always happen when others have to take their low self-esteem out on others.

• Like 2