Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was sooo bored one day I...

Apocalyptic Cryptid

i sculpted a bar of soap..... i wasnt feeling well so i ....well sculpted a bar of soap once i find a way to show you guys ill pos it it's pretty good.... its like a random aquatic cryptid head.... like Caddy mixed with nessie and a few others.... so yah ill post it as soon as i can..... thumbsup.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apocalyptic Cryptid

• Dowdy

• Dancing_Dumplings

• TooFarGone

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think it is.... its the first sculpture thing ive ever done so for my first time its really oretty good i just gotta get it on here to show everyone...

Well this is somewhat of a test...... whistling2.gif i dont think i saved it under the right file but ill try.... it should work though it looks pretty good....it looks a little too shiny in the pic but still good... thumbsup.gif

post-7008-1097361836.jpg

thanx....oh yah and i added black marker into the eye to make it stand out more.... thats why its the only black part......

looks good, but you must of been pretty bored to do that

yup.... i'm quite bored a lot.....but oh well....i like being bored i do fun stuff when im bored.... which then i guess you wouldn't consider bored anymore......lol.....Yup i was....

Edited by Apocalyptic Cryptid

Only 3 people replied other then me....oh no...please... look at and tell me what youthink...please!!