Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biggest secrets Area 51 is holding?

bluewalshy

I think it's a site for experimental aircraft, nothing extraterrestrial.

So you think that whole incident that Roswell found a crashed UFO was false and just a hoax? They make Area 51 seem so secretive, almost as if they aren't just designing aircraft

I think it's the biggest distraction since we saw that naked bloke in an open-topped car when we were 17.

• Like 1

So you think that whole incident that Roswell found a crashed UFO was false and just a hoax? They make Area 51 seem so secretive, almost as if they aren't just designing aircraft

I truly think the secretive and the extra terrestrial stuff is a cover for some type of government secret. Non-Alien.

• Like 1

No experimental aircraft. no Aliens

area 51 is just a diversion now to distract attention away from the real bases that are using ET technology and has been for a long while.

• Like 1

Do you ever wonder if the USAF tolerates or even actively helps disseminates the ET/UFO stuff as a distraction for something entirely different they're up to? Inquiring mind want to know...

• Like 2

It's where they're refueling and maintaining chemtrail planes after they jumpgate back here from the moon. Now that they've moved the crashed alien spacecraft to other locations, anyway.

Probably just a glorified office building. They would be happy that it is such a distraction for so many people.

I'm inclined to believe UFO's are real (based on limited research). Whether Area 51 has anything to do with that or not, I don't know. I do think that there wouldn't be so many off-the-wall Cons. Theories if certain goverment officials were more forthcoming with information...although I realize in legitimate issues of national security, that can't always be the case.

What are your opinions? Do you think Area 51 is hiding anything that could change how we see the world? Or our society?

Obviously, if we knew exactly what was going on in Area 51, it really wouldn't be a secret anymore...right?

Under threat of death Ive been privi to the Top Secret at Area 51 ITs where they make My Little Pony`s :tu::whistle:

See Its all out in the open now !

• Like 1

Anyone see Zero Dark Thirty?

Allegedly Area 51 is where they were developing the stealth Blackhawks that were used on the Bin Ladin mission.

Do you ever wonder if the USAF tolerates or even actively helps disseminates the ET/UFO stuff as a distraction for something entirely different they're up to? Inquiring mind want to know...

The CIA actively promoted ET stories across America to cover up sightings of experimental aircraft. Its part of the public record at this stage.

There is a body of evidence that some of them were outgrowth of Operation Paperclip and that they are saucer shaped craft.

I personally do not think there was ever an alien element to the whole UFO thing.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

They still do some testing of craft there but theyve moved most of the "Black" projects to another location. So Area 51 is more akin to a were about ready to let the public know what we have airbase.

They likely hid craft with stealth technology. The present biggest secrets and hidden aircraft and/or spacecraft might be somewhere else. Is there an Area 52? That might be where they keep the huge black "surveillance triangles". Maybe they test them over populated regions to see how well they collect data on unsuspecting Americans. That's why they fly so low and slow without making much noise. They suck up private information like vacuum cleaners. They're probably similar to what one could imagine as NSA vehicles in the sky, collecting personal dossiers on unaware citizens.

They still do some testing of craft there but theyve moved most of the "Black" projects to another location. So Area 51 is more akin to a were about ready to let the public know what we have airbase.

yeah i've read speculation about a base deep in the outback of australia

the location of area 51 is so well known...there must be a ka zillion other more remote,unknown areas where they would prefer to house black projects

I also find it interesting that the proliferation of "triangle shaped UFO" sightings generally coincided with the development of the F117 and B2 platforms.

• Like 1

I also find it interesting that the proliferation of "triangle shaped UFO" sightings generally coincided with the development of the F117 and B2 platforms.

Check out the X-47. Imagine what they *don't* show us.

• Like 1

If I had something secret anywhere that was imperatively important to our national security and I wanted no one else find out about it because of its importance, and it crashed on non-government land somewhere, I'd try to cover it up. Wouldn't want to let the country's enemies know that we've got some secret thing that flies and can do lots of secret stuff. That's what secret is. Same goes for Area 51.

As far as Roswell goes, check out Project Mogul.

Most people jump to "it's aliens!" because their brains enjoy glorifying the unknown and making up for what they don't know. Much simpler explanations for incidents such as Roswell and other UFO sightings are presented when closer look is taken at the evidence and circumstances surrounding the events themselves.

Edited by circuitbawx
  • Like 1

I don't know about the aliens and such, but they're probably developing really, really advanced technology / aircraft. What I find strange is why it would be so heavily guarded from outsiders and the fact that at one point in time, the site wasn't even acknowledged. It wasn't mapped before.

Edited by CosmoLogic

THey might just want everyone to Know that they do What they please to Do out there ! Ever try to Get into the Place? Or for that matter any Government Facility ! ITs just like that you know. The pubic needs not know !

THis is why all the preppers are so busy everywhere ! They are really paranoid !

• 3 months later...

Happy 50th Birthday Area 51!!!!

Whatever secrets you hold or work on, I am sure they are for the future good and survival of mankind.

• 3 weeks later...