Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experience With The White Light

SpiritWriter

I was trying to make the point that people are working on different levels of understanding, and we should be sharing with others especially those who are beginners and trying to understand it better. Seems like people always start out with a religious or demonic view when they start out trying to comprehend it and get more frustrated than helped sometimes.

Humility in the way of tolerance and unifying peace are required to attain some of the higher levels. If you don't have that you get stuck in the the other "astral shells". I can tell you have a good understanding when you said the astral is also a shell, many don't realize that.

You are still lecturing me on humility? Ha Ha! This is unbelievable. Can't you see who is the one displaying self-conceit here? The OP shows tantrums and blocks everyone who tries to explain to her that she could be confusing her experience with physical reality like many other beginers are confused. I mentioned "alien abduction" before just to illustrate this fact. I will be angry if someone invites me to explain a certain experience only to find later that the invitation was meant only for those who agree with her "holy spirit" conviction. That is not conceit. I was indeed here to help when I saw that the thread was receiving no response but turns out the intention of the OP was not to undertand her experience but just to seek re-inforcement for her conviction.

I have formally studied the middle-eastern texts about the astral apart from other interpretations. I can understand, sometimes people equate post-count with knowledge on this website. I do not post here much due to my busy schedule but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

The OP may have contradicted herself as you said but then so have you in a way. You alluded that there was no God just AP to her but then you said only Gods knows how many the actual number is?

I could contradict myself as well if I were relating an experience and my view of it if it happened years ago. How I would understand it now is much different then say when I was 4 years old. It does not really conflict, it is perception during that time or place when you didn't have as many experiences to build on.

No I haven't contradicted myself. You have misread my statement. I didn't say there is no God, I said there is nothing "divine" or "taken over by the holy spirit" about a silly sleep paralysis episode. And I also said that I can have this experience duplicated by ANYONE in any circumstance. Otherwise I'm a believer in God.

And about the contradictions in the story of Spiritwriter, she has contradicted herself just recently after joining this website in a short period of time so her contradictions cannot be the result of change of perception over a long period of time. Read carefully the title of this thread, it says: "My most intense experience". If this is the most intense experience then it should be etched in her memory more than anything else, yet there are profound inconsistensies in her story. I'm not sure about you but in my opinion, consistency is the most important factor in determining whether the person is a liar/fraud or not. And in this case, in the story of OP, the inconsistensies are too strong to be ignored, for which she has failed to give proper explanations BTW. I know you will continue to support the OP despite her inconsistencies because you are her friend, but I simply don't feel the need to do the same. To me, a liar is a liar and a fraud is a fraud even if they are my friends or from my own religion. And I just don't like liars who seek attention because they give a bad name to all the experiencers. I know my view may seem to you a bit extreme, but you can ask anyone on these forums about the level of inconsistencies in this story and they will tell you the same.

We all have our experiences and try to understand more about them. Words are not adquate to describe them and everyone uses different words or personifications to describe them. Just like anything else we all have our areas of strengths and weaknesses. I accept friends to PM, doesn't mean I have the same exact views on everything.

What I was saying was that you have deliberately avoided mentioning "the demons" and "the physical realm" (areas in which you differ with the OP) and overdid the "God experience" part just to support her claims and it was a biased attempt on your part IMO (apart from ignoring her inconsistencies), and such biased interpretations can sometimes lead to misinformation about such experience and new-experiencers reading this will get even more confused. I can understand your passsion to support your friends but confusing other readers especially new-experiencers is not the way of doing that.

I claim nothing because I don't personally know at this moment in time which OP experienced. There could have been physical manifestations with the AP that she experienced while in the body. In that state, she would have a hard time drawing the line herself to which was really which.

Yes. That is exactly what I said before but the OP keeps insisting that it was the "holy spirit" that took over her body and lifted it and that they were real "demons" in the physical.

Anyway, I think you have good knowledge too :) but you must also realize that despite the differences in various of schools of thoughts about astral there are atleast some common views that they share concerning certain experiences that can be used to explain them. And I think, the experience of the OP (if it is not a lie) is one of those.

Thank you for sharing your view. :tu:

Edited by XingWi

Whatever dude. You already questioned some of those same statements and ive explained them maybe you should read them since you took the time to wonder so much about it..

I was just trying to share my experience I really dont know what your problem is. The light was bright white and the last one took the longest time to destroy. No its not about attention it is about sharing... dont you think people should share thier experiences? And now you want to get skeptics involved? Why? You want me to feel terrible about what happened to me? You sound like a hater.. you keep saying you wont post here anymore but im not gonna copy and paste how many times.

Im ignoring you from now on. Your tactics are not helpful, for future reference you should know that. You keep questioning whether im christian or not, worry about yourself.

Peace forever, you are on block, I cant hear you...

Ha Ha! Spiritwriter I find it very entertaining the way you assume that the world revolves around you. Do you really think that I'm concerned about your faith when there are millions of liberals already? One more drop in the ocean, should that really worry me? You seem to assume that I'm asking you about your faith everytime I show you things that are incompatible with your own faith, I would have done the same if a Buddhist said he believed in "eternal hell". So please don't assume that everything is about you.

Yes I didn't want to post again but I was forced to come back to explain my stance when your friends began posting about our humility and pride.

And you assume I'm using "tactics" if I have exposed the inconsistencies in your story? I have done the same with other believers on this website before.

Go ahead sister, block everyone who doesn't agree with you then you will only hear the "truth" that you want to. Peace. :tu:

Edited by XingWi

For the record this posting has nothing to do with ego. It is actually very important to me and something I think about everyday of my life. I was there when it happened so I know what it was. Yes it was demonic and religious how could it not be when there was manifestation of demons in my room and my body possessed with the holy spirit, me praying with light shooting out of me.. I had to block xing wi, i also feel he may have something to offer but he does not talk to me appropriately, nor is he open minded. Maybe i havent gone astral traveling as much as you guys have but that doesnt mean i dont have understanding. Understanding is on many realms and inter-related i have been walking with god for a while, I know I have a long way to go but I also know that so do you and everybody else. God is always working and surprising. I say that to say I dont like being treated like Im dumb. I understand it is about principalities more than anything else. I feel sad that anyone would think this is about ego but i have no control about what others think. I went to the bookstore today and through some synchronistic events they they had a book about the white light that seems pretty good so far.

Peace be blessed 4 now

SpiritWriter,

Many year ago, in the early 90's, I had an experience with light. I was studying religions and meditating daily. My chosen lesson for the day was "love everyone. Its easy to love those who love you. Try to love strangers in your heart and mind" As I was driving to

school that day practicing this exercise on pedestrians and fellow drivers...I experienced a gentle glow of light. It didnt last long. It came from within but I felt as though I glowed for several seconds. It kind of freaked me out for awhile. To this day I have never

been able to duplicate this. I never forgot it though...and know it really happened.

peace

• Like 1

SpiritWriter,

Many year ago, in the early 90's, I had an experience with light. I was studying religions and meditating daily. My chosen lesson for the day was "love everyone. Its easy to love those who love you. Try to love strangers in your heart and mind" As I was driving to

school that day practicing this exercise on pedestrians and fellow drivers...I experienced a gentle glow of light. It didnt last long. It came from within but I felt as though I glowed for several seconds. It kind of freaked me out for awhile. To this day I have never

been able to duplicate this. I never forgot it though...and know it really happened.

peace

I wasn't speaking about duplicating your "gentle glow" while "driving to school" experience dude. How could I speak about your experience in advance when your post came only after mine? I was speaking about reproducing the "room full of demons" and "shooting them with light" experience of the OP and that I can teach anyone to do that with his mind. People who are familiar with this subject know what this is about and it can be done in many ways.

Edited by XingWi
  • Like 1

You are still lecturing me on humility? Ha Ha! This is unbelievable. Can't you see who is the one displaying self-conceit here? The OP shows tantrums and blocks everyone who tries to explain to her that she could be confusing her experience with physical reality like many other beginers are confused. I mentioned "alien abduction" before just to illustrate this fact. I will be angry if someone invites me to explain a certain experience only to find later that the invitation was meant only for those who agree with her "holy spirit" conviction. That is not conceit. I was indeed here to help when I saw that the thread was receiving no response but turns out the intention of the OP was not to undertand her experience but just to seek re-inforcement for her conviction.

I have formally studied the middle-eastern texts about the astral apart from other interpretations. I can understand, sometimes people equate post-count with knowledge on this website. I do not post here much due to my busy schedule but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

No I haven't contradicted myself. You have misread my statement. I didn't say there is no God, I said there is nothing "divine" or "taken over by the holy spirit" about a silly sleep paralysis episode. And I also said that I can have this experience duplicated by ANYONE in any circumstance. Otherwise I'm a believer in God.

And about the contradictions in the story of Spiritwriter, she has contradicted herself just recently after joining this website in a short period of time so her contradictions cannot be the result of change of perception over a long period of time. Read carefully the title of this thread, it says: "My most intense experience". If this is the most intense experience then it should be etched in her memory more than anything else, yet there are profound inconsistensies in her story. I'm not sure about you but in my opinion, consistency is the most important factor in determining whether the person is a liar/fraud or not. And in this case, in the story of OP, the inconsistensies are too strong to be ignored, for which she has failed to give proper explanations BTW. I know you will continue to support the OP despite her inconsistencies because you are her friend, but I simply don't feel the need to do the same. To me, a liar is a liar and a fraud is a fraud even if they are my friends or from my own religion. And I just don't like liars who seek attention because they give a bad name to all the experiencers. I know my view may seem to you a bit extreme, but you can ask anyone on these forums about the level of inconsistencies in this story and they will tell you the same.

What I was saying was that you have deliberately avoided mentioning "the demons" and "the physical realm" (areas in which you differ with the OP) and overdid the "God experience" part just to support her claims and it was a biased attempt on your part IMO (apart from ignoring her inconsistencies), and such biased interpretations can sometimes lead to misinformation about such experience and new-experiencers reading this will get even more confused. I can understand your passsion to support your friends but confusing other readers especially new-experiencers is not the way of doing that.

Yes. That is exactly what I said before but the OP keeps insisting that it was the "holy spirit" that took over her body and lifted it and that they were real "demons" in the physical.

Anyway, I think you have good knowledge too :) but you must also realize that despite the differences in various of schools of thoughts about astral there are atleast some common views that they share concerning certain experiences that can be used to explain them. And I think, the experience of the OP (if it is not a lie) is one of those.

Thank you for sharing your view. :tu:

"You are still lecturing me on humility?"

You missed an important thing, I was not lecturing you , the post was to everyone to think about stubborn conflicts. It serves no one, it hinders.

I wasn't speaking about duplicating your "gentle glow" while "driving to school" experience dude. How could I speak about your experience in advance when your post came only after mine? I was speaking about reproducing the "room full of demons" and "shooting them with light" experience of the OP and that I can teach anyone to do that with his mind. People who are familiar with this subject know what this is about and it can be done in many ways.

"How could I speak about your experience in advance when your post came only after mine?"

Because his post was not directed to you.

"People who are familiar with this subject know what this is about and it can be done in many ways."

Since you've brought it up several times, I would like to add that view goes along with the old concept of an angel and devil sitting on your shoulder. Angels and demons can be created by oneself. The Lilith Shayton influence.

When people start to experience AP it can bring a seperate life to the demon or angel without realizing it is part of their own subconscious projections manifesting in a way to confirm whatever their belief system, whether god, ghosts, poltergheist, aliens etc. Then one day like a poet once said in a song, "I saw a monster when I was sitting under a tree and looked and turned and saw the monster was ME"

Not saying that there aren't real seperate "energy" entities or beings of "light" too. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference and makes people more stubborn about their interpretation of it with whatever belief they have about it. Then comes the inflamed ego arguments and nobody learns how to understand and subdue the real "demon".

Edited by White Unicorn

I agree its possible to have our own personal demons, they could be an outside entity assigned to attatch to us, or they could be part of ourselves that need to be transformed, the dark side of ourselves if you will. They could serve a purpose to teach us something, they could be an attachment from a previous life, they could be sent from another spiritual person or could be attracted to us if we are sensitive to the spirit. I think there are a lot of possibilities.

As far our own dark shadow is concerned, I am fully aware we all have soul work to do but I do not feel we project these figures out of ourselves like a film projector. Perhaps we do see them with our third eye or that we have either entered into or can see into another plane, but that doesnt mean it is not effecting us on this plane, nor that it isnt real, meaningful and important to pay attention to.

If it were true that these team of demons I saw we just projections of myself then that would mean I was haunting my house as well which includes moving things around while not being home.. I cannot fathom this. If we argue that this is true than would this apply to ghosts as well? This certainly couldn't be since ghosts would be spirits of other people. I do think we are all connected but also differentiated thats why we have our own characters. I say if i can see a ghost and i know its a ghost then if i see a demon then thats what i see as well.

Dealing with the spirit, for me is not about 'playing video games' or 'ego' i do not presume to figure out these mysterious things in full even if someone were to come along and explain them to me who knew in full. Perhaps you know that the baby is formed by a seed going into an egg that comes out of the ovary and down the fallopian tube and then it goes through various cycles before it is born, but all i know is that my belly got fat and a baby came out.. does that mean the baby isnt real just because i don't know the "science" behind it. I think this is a rare science anyway and in no way exact!

I dont believe anyone but god knows in full and i think we experience things differently just as we do in the physical. Nobody is me, nobody looks and thinks like me, comes from where i come from, knows who and what i know, has been everywhere ive been, these are our life journeys. We have to begin to figure them for or ourselves by asking God to reveal it to us. This is a process. In my opinion the process leads to peace, love, communication, the desire to help, to decrease the ego of self and promote the goodness of god as well as earth and humanity.. It is apparent to me that only true understanding is partial, and only comes from the source, that which we have come from and supplies all our needs.. If we have an open mind we can learn from each other and in that there is purpose. In my opinion we should be sharing our experiences, but that as you can imagine is tough... we have one side that wants to tear you down and call you crazy and another side who accuse you of lying and wanting attention or turn your experience into nothing at all when indeed it is important because it is a part of your life!

I hope there is a purpose to this post 1. There are more possibilities than you think you know 2. Spiritual understanding is deep and inter-related 3. Begin to share your own and except others experiences 4. This is my main point, that there is an imination of a white light which is divine that we have access to, now for me it took place in visible display, others have realized (seen) it too - do some research, there isnt much posted on this thread but theres other stuff out there .. 5. Arguing and pompous attitudes are ineffective

Peace be blessed

• Like 1

You missed an important thing, I was not lecturing you , the post was to everyone to think about stubborn conflicts. It serves no one, it hinders.

There was no "stubborn" conflict. Infact there was no conflict at all. The OP didn't want to listen to my interpretation and I simply left. End of story. I'm sorry if you see this as a "stubborn" conflict. This is a forum and there is bound to be a difference in opinion once in a while. There is no harm in that.

Because his post was not directed to you.

I was being sarcastic, for his generalization of my challenge. Obviously the whole post is not directed to me... but it seems a part of it was referring to my earlier claim where I said "anyone can be taught to duplicate that" when he said: "To this day I have never been able to duplicate this". Maybe he thought that I claimed I could duplicate all the experiences. Whether this part was in reference to my earlier post or not, I cleared up my earlier claim for the readers. Anyway there was no harm in explaining my stance.

Since you've brought it up several times, I would like to add that view goes along with the old concept of an angel and devil sitting on your shoulder. Angels and demons can be created by oneself. The Lilith Shayton influence.

When people start to experience AP it can bring a seperate life to the demon or angel without realizing it is part of their own subconscious projections manifesting in a way to confirm whatever their belief system, whether god, ghosts, poltergheist, aliens etc. Then one day like a poet once said in a song, "I saw a monster when I was sitting under a tree and looked and turned and saw the monster was ME"

When you claim to understand this, then why aren't you explaining this to others? Why are we alone having this conversation when we both already know that beginners can confuse their experiences?

Not saying that there aren't real seperate "energy" entities or beings of "light" too. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference and makes people more stubborn about their interpretation of it with whatever belief they have about it.

But in this story (if it is not a lie), it is very easy to tell the difference. "Demons" just waiting there to be destroyed one by one? Demons "destroyed" with what and how? Why did it take 2 long hours for the "power of God" to fight and destroy these "demons? Why didn't they resist? Physical body "levitated" how? Isn't it obvious to you that it is a misinterpretation? Why are you deliberately overlooking these obvious facts? Why is your interpretation so biased?

Then comes the inflamed ego arguments and nobody learns how to understand and subdue the real "demon".

Look you are starting to bore me now with your constant "inflamed ego" lectures. I don't know if the OP asked you to take this discussion in this direction or you are doing this on your own, but you should ask this question to yourself first: "Have I subdued my real "demon" already to put me in a position to lecture others about it?" We all have our demons alive and active within us throughout our entire life and it is a constant struggle that goes on the entire life. But that doesn't mean we are giving in to these "demons" everytime we debate with someone or express our doubts that the other person may be making up lies to seek attention or when we declare our interpretations of a beginners experience with some confidence based on our life-long experiences. I'm sure you do all this stuff yourself with people who are not your friends. But since you have stepped-in here as the "wise guy" it has put you at a huge disadvantage in this "argument", I can freely ride it to see how long it takes for yourself to give in to your own "demons". ;)

Trust me I'm debunking this "holy spirit" and "God speaks to me" experience for a reason, only for the benefit of the readers (especially new experiencers). There is no ego involved. I have seen much disaster coming out of such misinterpretations. This "god" could be anything... from a Christian perspective there is a chance it is a devil, from a Buddhist perspective there is a chance it is a tulpa, from a new ager perspective there is a chance it is a psycho-spiritual construct and from a psychological perspective there is a chance it could be an archetype. So incase this "god" is not real, then it can be influenced and shaped by the persons own mind, and if somehow his "shadow" (dark side) takes over him then this "god" will seek to satisfy the persons own "evil" side, and since the person sees it is a command of "god" that needs to be fulfilled, he often carries out what is commanded to him (a command that actually came from his own inner dark side). Much cult suicides, human sacrifices, abductions and a myriad of other crimes have taken place in the past century itself because of all these self-proclaimed "prophets". We don't want silly SP episodes to be misinterpreted as something "divine". Else the world will be full of all these self-proclaimed "prophets". Not that it is not spiritually beneficial, but the risks outweigh the benefits by far. Can you see where I'm coming from? This thread is not the only one where I have spoken against such a misinterpretation, there are a few others who did it before and I have criticized them too. There is no ego involved and my intentions are good. We don't want SP episodes to be misinterpreted as something "divine". It is too dangerous.

5. Arguing and pompous attitudes are ineffective

You mean your pompous attitude of a self-proclaimed saint/prophet is ineffective and people will continue to question your contradictions? I agree. :)

Why do you have to take everything so personally? If there are contradictions in your story there are contradictions.

Although I'm convinced about the contradictions in your story and your actual aim of making this thread, but lets put aside that for a while... now lets discuss it "open-mindedly" shall we? Tell me something about the "god" that speaks to you. What does he look like? Show me some of his revelations. Explain to me how your "god" asked you to embrace mutually exclusive religions? Explain to me how your "god" asked you to avoid discussing this topic open-mindedly? Explain to me how your "god" asked you to not trust all those demons before only to ask you later to change your mind? And explain to me how your "god" asked you to go around different threads and post slandering comments against me there behind my back (Yes I have read your recent comments there. Don't worry, those are ineffective too ;)).

And explain to me how you are still referring to my recent posts and quoting from them when you claim you have already blocked me. :)

• Like 1

"When you claim to understand this, then why aren't you explaining this to others?"

I do and I answer PM when asked, I never block anyone.

Take OP's statement " Perhaps you know that the baby is formed by a seed going into an egg that comes out of the ovary and down the fallopian tube and then it goes through various cycles before it is born, but all i know is that my belly got fat and a baby came out.. does that mean the baby isnt real just because i don't know the "science" behind it. I think this is a rare science anyway and in no way exact!"

I don't think it's necessary to start sharing all the details of everything beginning to end if one is just wanting learn more of what caused the baby. First I'd try to explain the man's part then go from there depending on what information they were seeking. I wouldn't want to upset a hypothetical woman who may say a baby just came from god and had no clue of all the processes.I wouldn't tell her how stupid she was or god had no part. I would just try to explain the process better. And you can only share what you know about it, doesn't mean you have all the answers just means you learned more about it then she did at the moment. She could even become a doctor or something and eventually exceed your knowledge...

I do and I answer PM when asked, I never block anyone.

Take OP's statement " Perhaps you know that the baby is formed by a seed going into an egg that comes out of the ovary and down the fallopian tube and then it goes through various cycles before it is born, but all i know is that my belly got fat and a baby came out.. does that mean the baby isnt real just because i don't know the "science" behind it. I think this is a rare science anyway and in no way exact!"

I don't think it's necessary to start sharing all the details of everything beginning to end if one is just wanting learn more of what caused the baby. First I'd try to explain the man's part then go from there depending on what information they were seeking. I wouldn't want to upset a hypothetical woman who may say a baby just came from god and had no clue of all the processes.I wouldn't tell her how stupid she was or god had no part. I would just try to explain the process better. And you can only share what you know about it, doesn't mean you have all the answers just means you learned more about it then she did at the moment. She could even become a doctor or something and eventually exceed your knowledge...

I'm still not seeing any neutrality in your posts.

The analogy of OP is flawed and it does not apply to her 'situation', and you have overlooked it. Although I'm certain that her 'experience' is a made up lie just to seek attention based on her contradictions, but for arguments sake lets assume that she did experience it. The OP says she is convinced that the "demons" in her 'experience' were real beings in the physical and the light was the "holy spirit" whereas you and I both know, based on our experience and many indications in this particular 'experience', that her assumptions are incorrect. The OP is stubborn about her convictions and has explicitly stated that she will not change her opinion about the "holy spirit" and "demons". She has even stated explicitly that she won't read any books to learn more about it because 'a book is just the author's opinion'. So she is like a woman that gave birth to a regular human baby but is convinced that it is a goblin whereas you and I both know that it is just a regular human baby. What do we do in this hypothetical situation if that woman is close-minded and doesn't want to change her opinion? Do we bang our heads against a brick wall explaining how she is wrong? Even if we explain to her the process of how the 'human baby' is born, will it change her stubborn conviction that her baby is a goblin? All we can do at this point is share our knowedge for other readers and leave the OP with her convictions and this is exactly what I did. These were my words: "I just came back to explain my take on the issue... maybe it will help someone else to understand his experience. You are entitled to disagree if you wish". Was it my 'pride' if I left OP with her convictions if she is stubborn about them? You would have done the same in this situation.

As for your accusation that I have claimed absolute knowledge, please quote a single post where I have said that. No one has the absolute knowledge except the creator. Neither you nor I have the absolute knowledge, but we both have enough knowledge and experience than a new-experiencer like OP at this point so we are in a much better position to confidently declare what such an experience could be, especially when there are strong indications that support our view.

As for your accusation that I have blocked OP, that is false too. I never block anyone. I had only decided that I wouldn't post in her threads again because of her arrogance and stubborness which I had been observing in her other threads also for quite a while, so I decided that it would be a waste to time to share knowledge in threads that are made only for seeking attention. Although I left on my own, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't answer the OP or anyoe else if they came to me seeking help. That is why I said while leaving: "We are still cool". I'm not the kind of person that holds grudge against anyone.

I appreciate your knowledge on the subject yet I highly doubt that with all your knowledge you could make anyone change their stubborn convictions. All we can do at this point is to share our knowledge with the readers and move on. As I have told you before, I'm debunking this experience only for the benefit of readers (not for the OP) so that they do not misinterpret such experiences as something religious. You, on the other hand, continue to force this discussion in a direction that seems to supports your friend's view, although you are familiar with the subject, and this can become very misleading for the readers IMO.

Hi Spirit Writer, It certainly sounds like you had a very intense experience! You survived it with your mind still intact and the ability to communicate such as in this forum.

Congratulations!

Not all persons who experience the white light manifestations survive in a coherant way that is able to allow proper communication of that experience and not all persons who experience this phenonema experience it in such a dramatic and lucid fashion. All find difficulty as they absorb their experiences with out the ability to find minds that can properly relate to it.

As you have no doubt discovered you are refering to an experience that implies direct involvement with God. That God was somehow managing the show and you were being held merely as a witness to what God felt the need to do. You could not exercise free will at the time so you were required only to be a witness.

The problem with communicating this experience is that other people will assume an egoistic stance as any mention of the nature of GOD contact inspires the "why you and not I? question which primes the ego for an "esteem " bun fight that no doubt ensues.

No doubt you have confronted extreme defensiveness and ridicule accordingly...yes?

Envy is a powerful and most often destructive emotion that is invoked when someone suggests a special relationship with God. It appears this is hard wired into our bodies to do so and please forgive persons if they simply do what they have to do.

Example [ fiction]:

"Josephine has an epiphany type experience that is emotionally overwhelming and drives her to seek psychological support. She tells people about her experience and appears to face ridicule and incredibility from all she talks to. No one wants to believe her story because to do so means that they would have to humble their egos to accommodate it's veracity. After a number of years of defending her truth she is exhausted and is admitted to a psychiatric facility diagnosed with NPD"

You mention white light and you mention that that light managed to neutralise demons. You have surmised by implication, that God was acting exclusively on your behalf. You have essentially put yourself "accidently" on a pedastal and now others are obliged to "tear " you down because God never works exclusively for any one particular perspective but always works for the Big picture [universal collective]. For example you may have been used as an example for all other demons that all other people face in the astral [aware or not]... You may have been used as a scapegoat so that God could indeed perform a redeeming function using you as a focus point etc etc..

It is the fact that you claim exclusivity, in that God acted on YOUR behalf alone that creates most of your problem IMO. This indicates "ego blow out" which is the most common trap of any one experiencing a direct revelation of Gods existence let alone his help. The experience of Demons is similar, for to experience a spirirt is to experience an understanding of the nature of God and the reality of God and this creates an ego issue which others intuitively find themselves envious of and will seek to ground you and fill you with self doubt in the process.

You posts are interesting in many ways, thanks for sharing it with the board. I have more to add as an aid to quest for understanding but will wait to see how your ego responds to this post first.

If paranormal investigation is of interest try this thread:

Nodding disease and Joseph Kony

I would be very interested in your "gut" reaction and response

Edited by ozziemate

• 4 weeks later...

Brian, what do you deduce from the inconsistencies in the story of SpiritWriter?

It was cancelled before the series was complete?

• Like 2

It was cancelled before the series was complete?

Yeah, this "manga" was cancelled right after its first volume was published. :) It seems that the obvious contradictions in its story were responsible for its doom. Apparently, the artist tried to sell it again by using friends/meatpuppets but it seems this tactic didn't work either.

The artist should have come up with some other superpowers to reel in the audience. You see, the readers can't be impressed by a manga character whose only superpower is: emitting a beam of light from his/her chest that can't even terminate the demons instantly, because they already have another manga character "Franky" that can emit not one but TWO lights from his chest.

[media=]

[/media]

OK, that was just a little joke in reply to your question, but I'm serious about "friends/meatpuppets" though.

http://en.wikipedia....net)#Meatpuppet

http://en.wikipedia....a:Meat_puppetry

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello Spiritwriter,

I realize you wrote this a few years ago. I have had some experiences myself. Since I've started meditating...I've noticed lights possibly orbs. I also started noticing there are times when I speak and a flash of white light or black streak will spark out of my mouth. Last week was the first time I saw these sparks of light come out of some one else's mouth. Just wondering if you or anyone else has had these experiences? Or know what they mean?

• Like 1

One of my best friends who is a minister said she had a vision of herself with a stream of white light coming out of her mouth. She wanted me to recreate this for her in Photoshop which I did and she has it as a FB profile pic.

I would guess it signifies prophetic speaking, I dont only mean prophetic as futuristic but also as in truth telling, anointed etc...

She is also a spoken word artist and singer

• Like 1