Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nearly there..

VvROMULUSvV

So, for the last couple of months I have been preoccupied on a daily basis on achieving an OBE. It is something I have been curious about since I was young when I first came to learn of it. Growing up, I have always had vivid dreams but only 1 or 2 true lucid dream experiences.

I've have read both the threads on UM and other sources of information at length over several years, with serious dedication only in the past couple of months. My wife asks me, why I want to achieve this but my only response is because I want to know answers to questions I have but i don't want to wait until I die (sorry if that's a little morbid!)

I am a great believer in science but I refuse to accept that the universe is only quantifiable in the 5 senses I have at my disposal.

I have been using binaural beats (hemi-sync to be precise) and I have achieved enough to continue forward. I had my the top of my head pop out one night but I got so excited, i went straight back in. No worries, I'll try again the next day (usually each attempt leaves me drained and I just wish to sleep). I can reach the vibrational stage fairly easily now and it is an amazing feeling. I feel like an energy wave buzzing at a rate of something akin to 10hz. Awesome, and generally I can hold it even if I become overly aware.

Where I'm stuck now is, I can get both my fore arms out, I can wave them around quite fluidly while still feeling my real arms just below but I can't seem to pull myself out (i've read of grabbing onto a 'rope' but I can't feel the rope).

I have also seen images of something trying to appear menacing to me (like many others) but like them, it doesn't frighten me for some reason, I don't seem to believe it's any sort of real evil and then the form just melts away.

So that's where I'm stuck. My dreams are becoming increasingly intense night by night and am now waking up every couple of hours probably due to the dreams. The other night I dreamt of an A380 crashing right in front of me and it was so terrifying and exhilarating at the same time I almost want to see it again!

Anyways.. I know a lot people are always asking for advice on OBE but anything specific to my case you guys can think of? Just more practise maybe? I've read some people try for a year and still can't reach vibrational stage so i guess that's something :su

Edited by VvROMULUSvV

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VvROMULUSvV

• stevemagegod

• White Crane Feather

• notforgotten

Top Posters In This Topic

So, for the last couple of months I have been preoccupied on a daily basis on achieving an OBE. It is something I have been curious about since I was young when I first came to learn of it. Growing up, I have always had vivid dreams but only 1 or 2 true lucid dream experiences.

I've have read both the threads on UM and other sources of information at length over several years, with serious dedication only in the past couple of months. My wife asks me, why I want to achieve this but my only response is because I want to know answers to questions I have but i don't want to wait until I die (sorry if that's a little morbid!)

I am a great believer in science but I refuse to accept that the universe is only quantifiable in the 5 senses I have at my disposal.

I have been using binaural beats (hemi-sync to be precise) and I have achieved enough to continue forward. I had my the top of my head pop out one night but I got so excited, i went straight back in. No worries, I'll try again the next day (usually each attempt leaves me drained and I just wish to sleep). I can reach the vibrational stage fairly easily now and it is an amazing feeling. I feel like an energy wave buzzing at a rate of something akin to 10hz. Awesome, and generally I can hold it even if I become overly aware.

Where I'm stuck now is, I can get both my fore arms out, I can wave them around quite fluidly while still feeling my real arms just below but I can't seem to pull myself out (i've read of grabbing onto a 'rope' but I can't feel the rope).

I have also seen images of something trying to appear menacing to me (like many others) but like them, it doesn't frighten me for some reason, I don't seem to believe it's any sort of real evil and then the form just melts away.

So that's where I'm stuck. My dreams are becoming increasingly intense night by night and am now waking up every couple of hours probably due to the dreams. The other night I dreamt of an A380 crashing right in front of me and it was so terrifying and exhilarating at the same time I almost want to see it again!

Anyways.. I know a lot people are always asking for advice on OBE but anything specific to my case you guys can think of? Just more practise maybe? I've read some people try for a year and still can't reach vibrational stage so i guess that's something :su

Have you tried just getting up. Just do it like you would do it physically. You might be surprised. Wait until you are feeling vibration then just leap up. Don't imagine anything actually do it. I know the fear is that you will break your trance, but it's what I do. 90% of the time I'm out of body. Floating up is more interesting, but takes the ability to feel like a magnet is pulling you up by the chest. You are not alone. There are many others that describe haveing various parts of their body that get stuck. It's kind of comical if you think about it. I always thought learning to operate oob was like bill cosbys movie "ghost dad."

I know what you mean with your Energy Arms. I achieved the VB stage a couple of nights ago and i was playing around with my Energy Arms and the **** felt so real i thought i was moving my Real Arms, but i wasn't because i made sure of it. Instead of the rope technique just place the Vibrational Waves underneath your body and have you float straight up. Also right before you achieve the Vibrational Stage do your Muscles twitch? I have noticed that i always get weird Muscle Twitches right before i enter the stage. Like my body is somehow preparing me for an out of body experience.

Edited by stevemagegod

Wow, OBE's are a pretty cool thing. I used to frequently get my forearms out of my body at will. But the only times that I truly succeeded with complete OBE's is when it was spontaneous. Several times I had the opportunity to get the dead to assist me in getting out of my body, but I felt that this was wrong.

Edited by notforgotten

Well thanks everyone for replying. I've been busy the last couple of days and haven't had the opportunity get back into it.

Have you tried just getting up. Just do it like you would do it physically. You might be surprised. Wait until you are feeling vibration then just leap up. Don't imagine anything actually do it. I know the fear is that you will break your trance, but it's what I do. 90% of the time I'm out of body. "

Thanks seeker79, i know you have a lot of experience on this matter and I have thought about doing just that but like you say, i do worry about what you say. Next time, i will just go for it.

Also right before you achieve the Vibrational Stage do your Muscles twitch? I have noticed that i always get weird Muscle Twitches right before i enter the stage. Like my body is somehow preparing me for an out of body experience.

Yes, I also get the twitches most of the time just before the vibrations begin.

Several times I had the opportunity to get the dead to assist me in getting out of my body, but I felt that this was wrong.

Yes - this would worry me a bit.

I'll go with Seerker79's advice on this one.

Edited by VvROMULUSvV