Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heart Attack Grill's Unofficial Spokesman

BiffSplitkins

A Las Vegas man who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill, a medically themed restaurant that embraces monstrous hamburgers, died Monday after suffering a massive heart attack.

John Alleman, 52, who had come to the restaurant to eat every day, was on life support at the Las Vegas Sunrise Hospital after he had a "massive" coronary at a bus stop last week. He was taken off life support Monday.

Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso, who was in Alleman's hospital room when he died, told ABC News that Alleman said both his parents had died in their 50s of heart attacks.

READ MORE

Whoa, didn't see that one coming.

• Like 1

Well if you eat that type of food and knowing that your perents died of an heart attack you can bet you will have one. Sorry the guy pasted away.

• Like 1

If a person willfully engages in a behaviour they know is going to kill them is it a form of suicide?

Suppose so, same for smoking and binge drinking too and promiscuous sex life.

If a person willfully engages in a behaviour they know is going to kill them is it a form of suicide?

Denial and stupidity, I'd say. (Smoker and alcoholic is me) Suicide involves a wish to die that I doubt many of these casualties have.

Now how quickly will his family sue the restaurant claiming the restaurant's burgers killed the man?

• Like 1