Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yeti sighting in Siberia'

Commander CMG

A new image of a Yeti - or Bigfoot - lurking behind trees is the 'clearest evidence' so far of the creature's existence.

So claims leading Yeti proponent Igor Burtsev, Director of the International Centre of Hominology in Moscow. It comes as Dr Burtsev is fending off claims from a UK newspaper that samples of 'Yeti hair' which he provided have turned out under DNA analysis at Oxford University to be horse, racoon and American Black Bear.

Read More

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length
  • Like 1

omg the photo is rubbish!, it's black and i have to go for a bear either that or its fake

They had me convinced also, especially where the kid chases the Yeti, hang on, that was in another news report: Here

A yeti with a backpack, maybe going on vacation is my guess. Or is that firewood he/she is carrying?

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

Siberian Times? Is this Russia's version of "The Onion"?

My guess is that anything which will generate tourist dollars in a very economically depressed part of the world is something that someone is bound to take a stab at. And lets face it, there are plenty of rubes (some with $) in the Bigfoot community who will fork over to go and have a look around. I'm guessing that they are aiming for the homerun of having a US television show show up and film for a while.

Cha-ching!

My guess is that anything which will generate tourist dollars in a very economically depressed part of the world is something that someone is bound to take a stab at. And lets face it, there are plenty of rubes (some with $) in the Bigfoot community who will fork over to go and have a look around. I'm guessing that they are aiming for the homerun of having a US television show show up and film for a while.

Cha-ching!

These wouldn't be so bad if we viewers were offered some decent chase and suspense scenes on these shows. And titles like:

"Chasing Yeti"

"The 39 Steppes"

"The Russian Bf Connection"

"Run, Yeti, Run!"

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

These wouldn't be so bad if we viewers were offered some decent chase and suspense scenes on these shows. And titles like:

"Chasing Yeti"

"The 39 Steppes"

"The Russian Bf Connection"

"Run, Yeti, Run!"

Awesome. Haha :)