Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her

Uncle Sam

Three years after the White House arranged a hero's welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly shooting there, Kimberly Munley says President Obama broke the promise he made to her that the victims would be well taken care of.

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview broadcast on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

"Not to the least little bit have the victims been taken care of," she said. "In fact they've been neglected."

There was no immediate comment from the White House about Munley's allegations.

Continue

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Who ever heard of a politician keeping their promise?

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 4

Why wasnt I surprised when I read that article.

• Like 1

Why wasnt I surprised when I read that article.

Probably the same reason I wasn't. :P

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Who ever heard of a politician keeping their promise?

Agreed, but I think Obama has taken it to an entirely new level.

• Like 1

Why oh why would any one believe him in the first place.

If any one disagrees please provide an example of the prez following through with something he said he would accomplish,(besides being re-elected)

• Like 2

If any one disagrees please provide an example of the prez following through with something he said he would accomplish,(besides being re-elected)

I do remember he said in 2008 that if the deficif wasn't cut in half by the end of his first term he would be a one-term president. Oh wait, you want an example of where he kept his word. That'll take some digging.

• Like 6

Americans pulling out of Iraq, Bin Laden dead, 49'ers losing the super bowl

• Like 1

I caught a piece of this on TV, with the woman actually being interviewed. Silly woman.

I'm not sure that whole thing at Fort Hood is what they say it was.

Bin Laden dead

Did he actually say hed do that or was that just a military objective left over from his predecessor. ?

Did he actually say hed do that or was that just a military objective left over from his predecessor. ?

'

ol'George was the one who put a wanted dead or alive on Osama Bin Laden

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

#1 We're out of Iraq?

#2 See post #11

#3 He said he would make the 49'ers lose?

If thats the best evidence you have of obama's accomplishments, I guess you made the point for me, Thank you.

• Like 2

Healthcare reform :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Get real. BinLaden was dead way before barry was ever elected. Where's the body? Oh yeah we dumped it over the side of the ship. Where's the DNA test? Oh yeah binladen father or any of his sixty some odd brothers would have tested posotive on that test as well. with regular hospital visits (not a cave in a 3rd world country) your average American can survive 10 years on dialysis, hed been on it for 3 years before 9/11. The reports of bin ladens death are all lies.

Healthcare reform :ph34r:

Sadly, your correct and boy are we gonna pay for it. ouch (that'll be $220 for that ouch plus $17.50 for the aspirin)

Like that wa never going to happen,Obama just said that B.S. to take the spot light,He was never going to do a darn thing, He just wanted the media to think he was going to help ,That is why He is the DOG of all Presidents who served, It dose not surprise me in the least that he did nothing,He probably forgot about them 15 minutes after his big "I AM GOING to HELP" speach. But that is YOUR PRESIDENT,not mine I did not vote that liar into office,but some fools did and now were stuck with a B.S.,American hatting President .I think he should be impeached and ran out of America on a rail while being tared and feathered, But I do know one thing he was the lesser of the evils that were running for office.Still.no matter who won,we all lost.

I do remember he said in 2008 that if the deficif wasn't cut in half by the end of his first term he would be a one-term president. Oh wait, you want an example of where he kept his word. That'll take some digging.

Digging,Hope you have a excavator to dig,But even if you did,you still wouldnt find anything.

He didnt do any of that without getting something in return. Hes a JOKE, Bin Laden, Ha He only took credit for what our Millitary did, It was our Navy Seals that killed him,Not the Idiot we have in office,His butt didn't even give the order to do what they did, and if you believe he gave the word your fooling yourself. and as for the 49ers they sucked anyway.LOL

Sorry, it sounds like she is playing the victim, and wants a payout.

It's clear that's exactly what she wants. As a military member she gets healthcare already. It's sad about the medal thing. She could fight for that but instead wants some kind of monetary settlement as being "taken care of" by taxpayer dollars. Conservatives should hate this woman for that alone.

• Like 1