Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You All Are Going To Hell

David Henson

Trust me this isn't the first time i went to hell. The last time I had to sit through Sex and the City the movie.

Try being stuck on a broken down "It's A Small World" Disneyworld ride with your mother-in-law. :wacko:

Edited by Pssst

I will pipe in and say yes the bible is a story book and as all of us and our biology is the same and yes we just die and that is our gift back to the earth that gave us the conditions to live. To pretend anything else is a wish at best. Not a non sequitur.

If there is no spirit, then all we have is chance in infinity. The odds of a big bang happening within any part of the vacuum with the exact set up as this universe might be 1 to 20,000^45,000. It might then the probability of 1 to that number squared that the finite arrangements of matter work themselves out to be exactly as it is now.

The point being the consequence of there only Being chance is that we will be reborn and live this life over and over again in universes far removed from this one. I'm ok with that, I like my life.

Regardless it would seem eternal life or at least fits of eternal life is probably a fact for everyone weather you believe in spirit or not. ;)

Edited by Seeker79

If there is no spirit, then all we have is chance in infinity.

How does a spirit change this?

How does a spirit change this?

If there is some sort of spirit/god/universal conciousness it may be directing the creation of universes rather than it being random.

But that's besides the point. If existence is random and infinite there is no way to avoid the evenchual reconstruction of this very universe with the exact events. So we have some options.

Really the only two options where you cease to exist are:

1) some sort of god exists that created the universe and will kill you ... Or let you die without resurrection if you are not good enough

2) this universe is a one time deal and nothing like it will ever happen again or has never happened before.

I find both of of these options exceedingly difficult to consider a possibility. It seems to me that in some fashion we truely do live forever.

If you lived a miserable unfulfilling life and indeed you are doomed to repeat it for eternity.... Now that to me is hell.

Edited by Seeker79