Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNA Proves Bigfoot Is real

Commander CMG

Well, if this is true, then let us hope we do not find any evidence of this DNA in our frozen food departments.

:tu:

Picky....picky.....picky.

Shoot, we been eating horse meat for God knows how long, what's a little Bigfoot?

50,000 of them? Kind of hard to sweep that under the rug... How do you hide 50,000 eight foot humanoids?

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again why does no one every set up a search line with a bunch of dogs with a group a couple miles down wind those dogs would run everything out of the woods right into the other search line

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again why does no one every set up a search line with a bunch of dogs with a group a couple miles down wind those dogs would run everything out of the woods right into the other search line

A couple problems with that:

1. Dogs are terrified of bigfoot and run the opposite direction

2. Bigfoot live underground and so would simply escape, thusly

3.4.5. Bigfoot climb trees, teleport, use infrasound to confuse pursuers

6. Where to set this up? You would have to have the dozens of dogs/people on hand, immediately following a sighting.

Otherwise, smart bigfoot would get the jump on you and be long gone or migrated on or at least out be of "flushing" range

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty more excuses that can be thought up...no offense to your idea. It is just how

the game is played.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

50,000 individuals roaming the wilderness of North America.OK, and no one has ever seen one???

50,000 individuals roaming the wilderness of North America.OK, and no one has ever seen one???

Plenty of people have seen them, just no one can prove they're there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dave Paulides is an incredible investigator.

Personally, I find the idea of suggesting to the families of people who have disappeared that Bigfoot took them to be repugnant...

David Paulides is an opportunistic ********!!!!

Edited by Night Walker
  • Like 3

{inevitable youtube link deleted with prejudice}

Would you mind outlining your reasoning on that?

Your reasoning, not some youtube video.. Feel free to nominate your favorite evidence, with cites and provenance.

And if we're just going to post links, how about this one for a little light reading..

Any questions?

If that sort of crowd has anyone in it that is an 'incredible investigator', then .. well... I guess we all have different definitions of 'incredible' and 'investigator'. Me, I prefer the dictionary ones.

Seriously, if anyone reading this is sucked in by these sort of money-grabbing scammers:

1. You are exactly the sort of person who they are targeting

2. You should probably consider picking a different hobby

• Like 1

Personally, I find the idea of suggesting to the families of people who have disappeared that Bigfoot took them to be repugnant...

David Paulides is an opportunistic ********!!!!

I agree, but that's what people want I guess. Look at all the paranormal crap on TV sucking millions of dollars from thousands of people. Then there is religions and billions of people that just believe. Most humans don't seem to want real fact or to actually think. Just make a big show and say its so!

[media=]

[/media]

The guys a quack! His background is in police work and security. While dealing with these people he realized how many gullible people are out there and decided his platform would be Bigfoot. Its a joke. As many as 50,000 please lets be serious for just one moment. Sheesh

I tuned in to Coast to Coast, America a week ago last sunday and listened to Paulides.

Paulides has written a book called "Missing 411 (volume 3)" and what he said that night fascinated me. It is all about missing people and

how very distinct areas in NA have big spikes in the number of missing peoples going back into the 1800's. THe biggest spike was in Yosemite.

Anyway, Paulides originally thought BF was tied into it because of the terrain of the spiked areas but has since back tracked because he has found

European countries with missing people where the data also spikes in certain areas, but of course, there are no BF'/Sasquatches in western europe.

People have written to Paulides and told him it is not BigFoot that is responsible, it is aliens - particularly, "reptilians" - which Paulides claims he has no knowledge of. (nor do I)

This isn’t an animal. This is a subspecies of a human, and we believe they travel in groups,” Paulides said.

The North American Indians have been saying "BF is human-like, not animal" for eons and eons.

I suppose, though, that it has to be said by some Great White Christian folk in order to be taken even somewhat seriously

by members of society "at large"..

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

Dave Paulides is a great researcher/author, just read his work. For starters "The Hoopa Project" Hancock House Publishers.Cost maybe twenty dollars and some change. It's a great read. All of his books are great reads. His hard approach to his research shines in his work (books) nabigfootsearch.com his website.

Earl.Of.Trumps. "People have written to Paulides and told him it is not BigFoot that is responsible, it is aliens - particularly, "reptilians" - which Paulides claims he has no knowledge of. (nor do I)"

Is this what we toss in to now validate BF? You toss this in as if these alien people are crazy so that's why we BF people are not and are correct. From what facts you posted in this he has proven his theory wrong with other missing person stats from Europe. The end. Come back with new facts

Edited by rustygh

I tuned in to Coast to Coast, America a week ago last sunday and listened to Paulides.

Paulides has written a book called "Missing 411 (volume 3)" and what he said that night fascinated me. It is all about missing people and

how very distinct areas in NA have big spikes in the number of missing peoples going back into the 1800's. THe biggest spike was in Yosemite.

Anyway, Paulides originally thought BF was tied into it because of the terrain of the spiked areas but has since back tracked because he has found

European countries with missing people where the data also spikes in certain areas, but of course, there are no BF'/Sasquatches in western europe.

People have written to Paulides and told him it is not BigFoot that is responsible, it is aliens - particularly, "reptilians" - which Paulides claims he has no knowledge of. (nor do I)

This isn’t an animal. This is a subspecies of a human, and we believe they travel in groups,” Paulides said.

The North American Indians have been saying "BF is human-like, not animal" for eons and eons.

I suppose, though, that it has to be said by some Great White Christian folk in order to be taken even somewhat seriously

by members of society "at large"..

Reptilians! I do believe that's Icke territory. I wonder if the reptilians have taken over bigfoot society just like they did with our own.

[media=]

[/media]

This explains what happened to Jimmy Hoffa, mystery solved.

Sounds like a load of nonsense to me.

Great, now the load of the country that remains gullible is going to proclaim bigfoot exists, off of this.

50,000? Please.

This announcement is a bit premature... they should have clear and definitive evidence to back it up before making any statements otherwise they lose a lot of creditability. Very frustrating to say the least.

[media=]

[/media]

I'm wondering why he seems to take credit for collecting the bigfoot samples? It's all so corn-fusing :w00t:

This announcement is a bit premature... they should have clear and definitive evidence to back it up before making any statements otherwise they lose a lot of creditability. Very frustrating to say the least.

The sad thing is that no matter how much credibility these people lose, there are always others gullible enough and ready to gobble up the crap they are spouting.

It's a vicious cycle...

Odd that there are no reports of attempted kidnappings by Bigfoot. I guess it's real easy for a nine foot 800 pound creature to sneak up on people.