Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does anyone else sense impending doom?

xXSolemnDemonXx

Lately, I've been feeling a sense of impending doom. Recently, this feeling has gotten worse. Does anyone else feel this?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx
  • Like 1

Usually its just gas.

• Like 1

I feel civil disobedience and disorder is on the horizon. A summer of discontent and revolt. More political than spiritual though... but maybe it will be both.

• Like 4

There is a lot happening these days and we are more aware of it than ever so I can understand the feeling. But doom? Nah, it's just catastrophe :w00t:

Seriously, the world never ends, it just gets cleaned up and set up for the next round so don't worry. :tu:

:w00t:BTW - welcome to UM! Agree with me or I may have to kill ya :w00t:

Edited by and then
  • Like 2

I feel civil disobedience and disorder is on the horizon. A summer of discontent and revolt. More political than spiritual though... but maybe it will be both.

Economic collapse will bring those things... and here in the US I think we might have some serious racial issues when the Trayvon Martin case gets going in June. Too many angry people looking for an excuse to be offended. *and they are armed * :w00t:
  • Like 1

It is business a usual. There will always be something to fret over if you seek it out. It is amazing what not watching, reading, or hearing the news will do for a persons outlook on the world. The media (all types)tend to focus on only the most controversial materials if you hear enough of it then it can certainly fill almost anyone with despair. JMO.

Edited by Esoteric Toad

Yesterdays meteors felt kinda Doom and Gloom but it was passing. Now I just see Rainbows and Ponies.

Yes, I feel this too more and more lately, and I have given the feeling a name:

Debt collectors.

• Like 3

Dark, lowering skies. Horses whinnying restlessly in their stalls, their ears flat on their heads and their eyes wide with fear. Both dogs seeking a whimpering refuge beneath the tack-room bench. Stable girls pleading for time off and a bitter, ominous wind blows off the Marsh. The chickens are sending out dinner invitations to the local fox.

It can only be a presage of the immediacy of the darkest menace known to the human race.....Mrs.Ealdwita's mother is coming to stay!!!! s0248.gif

• Like 5

I've been feeling just the opposite. It's my feeling that this is going to be a great year for those who operate out of integrity, a not so good year for those who act out of fear or negativity. For me personally, when I feel that sense of doom, I've learned that it's a signal for me to set something straight in my own house, and exercise more to expend the energy. When I've neglected dealing with a personal issue my body expresses anxiety, tension, & negativity. Not saying this is true for you, though. However, personally, the feeling of doom has never been connected with any event outside myself.

You need to more specific i.e. what part of the world, or is it just something to do with you personaly. If you have something to worry about that your not confident in being able to get it sorted out, that can bring on similar feelings to yours.