Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy angel?

xXSolemnDemonXx

Last night, I had a very weird feeling. I felt uneasy for a reason I didn't know. When I went to sleep, I dreamt that a demon with glowing red eyes was growling at me. I had a dream right after that. There was a tall girl with black hair and pale skin. She had angel wings. The part she had covered her eyes and face so I couldn't tell what her face looked like. She was barefoot. She put her arms up like she was being crucified. Then, I woke up. Could this mean anything?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx

Yeah, you had a dream.

• Like 1

Well, the angels of the bible are supposed to look very terrifying with "eyes like flaming torches". The contemporary imagery of angels is very different to the descriptions in the bible, and are also often mistaken with cupidos.

But, yeah, you had a dream.

You mean a demon with glowing red eyes growling at you wasn't creepy to you? But a beautiful angel was? Are you ok?

It sounds like the angel is trieing to lead you to the cross. To Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins so that you won't be evil like the demons in the afterlife.

Majority of the topics you have started have involved you dreaming. What makes you think these are more than just a dream?

Last night, I had a very weird feeling. I felt uneasy for a reason I didn't know. When I went to sleep, I dreamt that a demon with glowing red eyes was growling at me. I had a dream right after that. There was a tall girl with black hair and pale skin. She had angel wings. The part she had covered her eyes and face so I couldn't tell what her face looked like. She was barefoot. She put her arms up like she was being crucified. Then, I woke up. Could this mean anything?

The girl with wings in the dream is obviously you which is why you couldn't see her face.

The big scary demons in the first are symbolic of something real in your life that you should probably eliminate or steer clear from but it is not as horrible as they appeared in the dream.

The two are tied together, elminate the source and you will no longer feel crucified.

• Like 1