Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I can see the future and peoples' auras?

xXSolemnDemonXx

I can read people, see the future, and see auras. I can also read people. I sometimes have visions, but I mostly see the future in my dreams. I can sense presences and sometimes see them. I used to see angels and demons when I was little. Am I possibly psychic?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx
  • Like 2

Wikipedia: A psychic (pron.: /ˈskɪk/; from the Greek ψυχικός psychikos—"of the mind, mental") is a person who claims to have an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception (ESP), or who is said by others to have such abilities.

According to the definition, you would be.

• Like 2

by saying psychic your putting your self in a box, what do you think you are?

other than your abilities are you hear to help the world or hinder it?

i also have gifts of the above, interpreted in different ways.

pm me if you want i would love to hear your experiences.

We all have are a little psychic. Some more and than other. The trick is learning how to use it without driving yourself crazy and hurting someone.

How successful are you in reading people? Are you actually right?

Welcome to UM forums!

Start by focusing on lottery ticket... then i'll believe you. Like one member before said " Why arent so called psychic rich?". I too see in people by their behaviour and motions and talk.. Gives you a general picture of what kind of person it is...

How successful are you in reading people? Are you actually right?

All the times she isn't wrong.

I can read people, see the future, and see auras. I can also read people. I sometimes have visions, but I mostly see the future in my dreams. I can sense presences and sometimes see them. I used to see angels and demons when I was little. Am I possibly psychic?

Cant this work through the computer and would you charge?

Welcome to UM forums!

Start by focusing on lottery ticket... then i'll believe you. Like one member before said " Why arent so called psychic rich?". I too see in people by their behaviour and motions and talk.. Gives you a general picture of what kind of person it is...

She said she sees the future in her dreams. Not that she sits and thinks about what will happen tomorrow.

You should try to make yourself have a dream about a lottery ticket tomorrow. Good luck.

Yes you are, as I see it.

I have been looking for a good dream consultant who has an open and flexible belief system.

May I ask if being a dream consultant sound interesting to you?

Thanks,

John

i have seen angels i see them quite regularly i see the future in dreams i can also heal with prayer u have gifts i have alot of them and i do not know how to use them every time i pray i get the sickness i also get prophetic dreams i can read people and see auras as well add me maybe we can help each other

Edited by ladyenvy
  • Like 1

Ok lets say you see random events what are you actually seening in this dreams? Events related to you? Or local,global events? And these angels how do they look like those classical shapes from bible or movies or are they diffrent?

It must suck, always knowing what you're getting for your birthday.

• Like 2

Won't all these self proclaimed psychics please provide evidence instead of giving the usual cop out that only certain special people like us have these abilties.

• Like 1

Won't all these self proclaimed psychics please provide evidence instead of giving the usual cop out that only certain special people like us have these abilties.

Maybe if they were posting in a 'prove psychics exist' thread. I don't think that was the intent of this thread at all.

• Like 3

Maybe if they were posting in a 'prove psychics exist' thread. I don't think that was the intent of this thread at all.

And yet they expect others to believe their far fetched claims? These people who claim psychic gifts should have the courtesy to prove what they say is true.

• Like 1

SOS ...yah .

That one avatar looks like a purikura stolen off someone blog .

And yet they expect others to believe their far fetched claims? These people who claim psychic gifts should have the courtesy to prove what they say is true.

I thought it would be more courteous for you to not prod someone who was simply starting a thread to ask a question themselves, and attempt to make them instead prove something to you. But maybe I'm mistaken and they should be more courteous to you.

I've had a dream where I visited a house I'd never seen before with a man I hadn't met, and months later I visited that house and man 2 states over. I can't explain it, I don't think it makes me psychic, but I just would like to understand the how's and why's of it. But if I have to fear starting the thread because I'll be accosted by people like you telling me to prove it, no thanks.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Some folks are getting upset because a couple of the more "skeptical" have come in asking for proof again. I think because the post sorta of reads..."I have a bunch of awesome powers....am I psychic?" It might well be this person is honestly looking for a label to their "abilities" but surely they must also assume, the responses wouldn't simply be, "yes indeed you are a psychic!" /end thread.

It's a discussion forum, one filled with alot of interesting people with interesting opinions. To us "skeptics" all of these "powers" that the folks in this section talk about so nonchlantly seem mind bogglingly awesome to us. So you have to understand why we would be interested in seeing some of these things tested and shown to us less "gifted" folks.

Back to the OP, and sorry for the mild de-rail, couple questions if I may. 1. How do you know you saw demons and angels when you were little, and were they only visible to you?

2. Is it possible that your dreams are just dreams, and some of them come to fruition due to probable eventuality? Meaning, if I have to go to work tomorrow, and the night before I dream about work, and some specific things like say "margie" says "haaay nice shirt" and then that happens the next day....chaose effect or am I psychic?

Edited by CakeOrDeath
  • Like 2

Some folks are getting upset because a couple of the more "skeptical" have come in asking for proof again. I think because the post sorta of reads..."I have a bunch of awesome powers....am I psychic?" It might well be this person is honestly looking for a label to their "abilities" but surely they must also assume, the responses wouldn't simply be, "yes indeed you are a psychic!" /end thread.

It's a discussion forum, one filled with alot of interesting people with interesting opinions. To us "skeptics" all of these "powers" that the folks in this section talk about so nonchlantly seem mind bogglingly awesome to us. So you have to understand why we would be interested in seeing some of these things tested and shown to us less "gifted" folks.

Back to the OP, and sorry for the mild de-rail, couple questions if I may. 1. How do you know you saw demons and angels when you were little, and were they only visible to you?

2. Is it possible that your dreams are just dreams, and some of them come to fruition due to probable eventuality? Meaning, if I have to go to work tomorrow, and the night before I dream about work, and some specific things like say "margie" says "haaay nice shirt" and then that happens the next day....chaose effect or am I psychic?

I know that I used to see angels and demons because I remember seeing them, and my family members have reminded me that I've mentioned seeing them. They were only visible to me. A large amount of my dreams come true.

• Like 1

I know that I used to see angels and demons because I remember seeing them, and my family members have reminded me that I've mentioned seeing them. They were only visible to me. A large amount of my dreams come true.

Yes and I feel that it is good to speak about these things. You never know when it may be able to help some one with their life circumstances.

• Like 1

Ive had a few psychic dreams, and learned about information from dreams that I hadn't known before. I've also had one experience of clairaudience. It's easy to separate the real from the unreal because you just "know" certain things, but sometimes it gets muddled with possibility and second guessing. Dreaming is the easiest way to tap into psychic information. But I've been so obsessed with Astral Projection that I haven't been able to experience them, and I keep trying to expand further into these astral dream worlds, which are not real--or are version of reality that are invented. I want to have a lucid astral dream, where Im actually a part of physical reality not a mirrored one.

• Like 1