Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oscar Pistorius charged with murder

Keel M.

Let's hope the police confiscated his steroids!

Lol but it was not steroids and they were herbs

That's only what the defense lawyer says ..... they haven't been analysed yet.

I can't believe herbs would send him into an homicidal rage.

He's got steroids hidden somewhere or maybe his coach is minding them.

You could say it's my bias against high- performance athletes but it's worth a guess.

For all you know the courts could have let him out so the police can catch him with his hand in the cookie jar.

I can't believe it's not just that he might pose a flight risk.

It could be that the courts are not totally convinced about his alibi of self- defence.

But I suspect he will be wearing ankle bracelets so his way to the locker is impeded.

So in conclusion that's a hell of a lot of supposition.

And besides he would have to be incredibly stupid to try and reach his steroids providing he's got a stash.

It could be one big conspiracy theory for all you know with bail being only the first step.

Edit: The herbs could have traces of banned substances after all.

Edited by Medium Brown

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283507/Horrified-family-told-Pistorius-DID-beat-Reeva-cricket-bat-shown-extensive-head-injuries.html?ICO=most_read_module

Oh dear! Things not looking good for Pistorius: the article in the link above, claims that he battered Reeva with the cricket bat before shooting her.

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

Oh dear! Things not looking good for Pistorius: the article in the link above, claims that he battered Reeva with the cricket bat before shooting her.

yep, saw this this earlier. Don`t know how he is going to get out of that.

Surely this should have been brought up BEFORE they let him out on bail!?....................but suppose they could do with the bail money!

Edited by freetoroam

His face has been all over every news website. It would be difficult for him to disappear while out on bail, but not impossible. His artificial legs probably show up on airport screenings.

• Like 1

I suspected this type of evidence would show up, it really does seem she ran to the bathroom and locked herself in to avoid further assault.

His face has been all over every news website. It would be difficult for him to disappear while out on bail, but not impossible. His artificial legs probably show up on airport screenings.

That's why I said earlier, 'his family is rich, they'll know someone who will fly him out of SA in a private plane'. I think he will do anything to avoid jail.

I suspected this type of evidence would show up, it really does seem she ran to the bathroom and locked herself in to avoid further assault.

It seems that in his rush to get bail, Pistorius has given too much incorrect detail in his statement. This information will now be held against him. When he submitted the statement he didn't know that the police knew that Reeva's skull had been smashed in before she was shot. I'm surprised he was granted bail, given that they knew that, though.

He might have killed her with the bat and then set up the whole bathroom/shooting scenario to have an explanation for her death.

• Like 1

How on EARTH would the prosecution team miss this??? Something seriously stinks about this case. I really feel sorry for all her family and friends as it look like the whole murder case is just a mess.

I think the police are part of some criminal orgainsation

Or at the very least open to being bribed.

Anyway I can't find any of crushed skull anywhere on the internet other than the Daily Mail. Seems to me some people are clutching at straws

Anyway I can't find any of crushed skull anywhere on the internet other than the Daily Mail. Seems to me some people are clutching at straws

I found four online newspapers that had their own source for that information. They weren't crediting The Mail with the story.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest is that Pistorious' 'people' are saying that his bail conditions are too 'stringent' because he's more or less under house arrest; they say he should be able to travel abroad to athletics competitions ............... well, excuse me, you've just admitted to killing someone!!!!!! I was amazed that he was even allowed bail at all. If he is allowed to travel abroad then the S.A. justice system will be a laughing stock.

• Like 3

Latest is that Pistorious' 'people' are saying that his bail conditions are too 'stringent' because he's more or less under house arrest; they say he should be able to travel abroad to athletics competitions ............... well, excuse me, you've just admitted to killing someone!!!!!! I was amazed that he was even allowed bail at all. If he is allowed to travel abroad then the S.A. justice system will be a laughing stock.

Well, heaven forbid this "incident" should impede his athletic ambitions :whistle:

• Like 2

I think it was tracks in South Africa not in the world as he wanted to train again

Oscar Escapes:

manescapespolicecustody_zpsb2585e43.jpg

• Like 3

Did anyone watch the programme the other day about it all?

I haven't got a tv ....... any interesting/new points?

Did anyone watch the programme the other day about it all?

Yes I did, and I have to say that the glossy image of him was somewhat tarnished.

Yes I did, and I have to say that the glossy image of him was somewhat tarnished.

All celebrities have a public persona,wether they are the same in their private lives is another matter.

All celebrities have a public persona,wether they are the same in their private lives is another matter.

Agreed and people are foolish enough to set them up on a pedestal and adore them without really knowing them.