Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In need of a reading plz =)

xoxox

Hello im a medium im young and only discovered my gift last year after years of thinking i was going insane lol anyway im going through a really tough and confussing time i get alot of support and guidance from the spirit world which is a god send and blessing but my fears and state of mind are over riding this, i cannot read myself and iv never been givin a reading from someone before either. What do you pick up from me? Will everything be ok? Xxx

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xoxox

• Leah G.

• rashore

• Mr Right Wing

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello im a medium im young and only discovered my gift last year after years of thinking i was going insane lol anyway im going through a really tough and confussing time i get alot of support and guidance from the spirit world which is a god send and blessing but my fears and state of mind are over riding this, i cannot read myself and iv never been givin a reading from someone before either. What do you pick up from me? Will everything be ok? Xxx

Well when I try to give you a reading I get Jennifer and candyfloss for some reason.

And nothing else.

turbulent waters, many bridges. Islands large and small, some fully lush, others wastelands.

Knowledge- scrolls and books, strange wisdom from unwise sources.

A swirl of translucent purpleish fabric

An open hand that has been scarred

Some sort of yellow flower. Kind of a wildflower, small with only 4-5 petals.

Hello, Jennifer and candyfloss don't ring a bell to me at this moment in time, my children play with a big piece of purpleish fabric and my hand is very painfull and sore with excema at the moment due to stress iv been seeing a yellow flower also over the past few days but i thought i was picking that up from somewhere or for someone eles thank you both =) x

Hello, Jennifer and candyfloss don't ring a bell to me at this moment in time, my children play with a big piece of purpleish fabric and my hand is very painfull and sore with excema at the moment due to stress iv been seeing a yellow flower also over the past few days but i thought i was picking that up from somewhere or for someone eles thank you both =) x

Interesting note for you. The tree that they make Witch Hazel from has a yellow flower. Witch Hazel is considered an old cure all for skin ailments.

Wow makes alot of sense as iv been picking up yellow flower since i complained at how painful my hands were and that nothing was clearing my skin up come to think of it! I shall defo be going to buy some witch hazel!

Do you have a brother or brother figure you've been arguing with? I see further family concerns, and something about an uncle who passed. Was his wife unliked by the family? I get a sense of tension and I see a red headed woman in the workplace. She has a thing for ear rings. Ring any bells? Have you been stressing over work? Sometimes it's important to give things time, and understand that the answer may not be here NOW, but it is worth waiting for. I see a black and white, medium sized dog running through flowers, and a man with sandy blond hair that somehow is connected to said dog. I get the name 'Daisy' amongst all this.

We're all a little insane hun, but it's important to stop and take deep breaths for oneself. At the end of the day oneself is the ONLY self that's been with you every moment of it, and no matter how hard, sometimes you need to let go of people in life, for the sake of oneself.

Are you overthinking the situations? Putting stress and worry out in the universe is just growing more stress and anxiety in your life. A lot of the problems you are worried about will self correct with time. Write down some of the these you are worried about and then walk away. A year from now, read your worries on that paper, and you will see that a year from now, a lot of the stuff self corrects or works out fine and you actually had no reason to worry.