Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence That Jesus Was Married (2)

Ben Masada

Was it the 1st Christian wedding then, or was it a typical Jewish wedding?

The miracle was only the way found by the writer or editor or the Church to cover up the truth about the real groom in that wedding at Cana. The Church could not live with the Pauline idea that God in the flesh of Jesus could be a married man. What happened here was the interpolation of a pious forgery. Now, Christians are in trouble to solve the contradictions.

Ben

It seems to me the writer could have just followed the other gospels in not mentioning the wedding if he wanted to cover it up. Usually the best way to cover things up is not to mention them. You certainly wouldn't be speculating about the wedding if the writer didn't include it.

I think you're really grasping at straws here.

Was it the 1st Christian wedding then, or was it a typical Jewish wedding?

It was a typical Jewish wedding. Christianity did not exist yet. Jesus never thought it would ever rise. It was founded by Paul about 30 years after Jesus had been gone. (Acts 11:26)

Ben

It seems to me the writer could have just followed the other gospels in not mentioning the wedding if he wanted to cover it up. Usually the best way to cover things up is not to mention them. You certainly wouldn't be speculating about the wedding if the writer didn't include it.

I think you're really grasping at straws here.

Wow! Everdred, that was a good one! I agree with you 101%. Perhaps, if we can speculate, the writer missed that chance because of the

opportunity he took advantage of to introduce Jesus' first miracle. He thought perhaps that by making it a miracle, the readers would not thing of Jesus as the groom. And by reminding us of the silence of the other gospels, you have brought up the contradiction that while for them Jesus was in the desert fasting, John had Jesus in Cana feasting. What an embarrassment!

Ben

I don't believe Jesus was married because no woman in the world is gonna let her husband go out on a friday night with 12 other guys. LOL

Does`nt mean anything, he also fed the crowds.It appears Jesus was a very rich man. and could supply the people where ever he went with food or wine. If you really want to be logical :)

http://en.wikipedia....g_the_multitude

Does`nt mean anything, he also fed the crowds.It appears Jesus was a very rich man. and could supply the people where ever he went with food or wine. If you really want to be logical. [/quote]

I am researching on that multiplication of bread and fish. Pretty soon I'll tell you what it was all about.