Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VALENTINES~<3

Hasina

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

<3

love_zps707b2fc4.gif<3

It's Valentine's Day! Tell us anything you want about this day! The good stories, the bad stories, how you feel about this particular holiday! I find it wonderful! One holiday devoted to an emotion that (even though it's based around Saint Valentine) doesn't have to be religious based.

• Like 3

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

<3<3

It's Valentine's Day! Tell us anything you want about this day! The good stories, the bad stories, how you feel about this particular holiday! I find it wonderful! One holiday devoted to an emotion that (even though it's based around Saint Valentine) doesn't have to be religious based.

I have a valentine this year. I'm not telling you who it is though! :P

Happy Valentines Day Hasina and everyone. Its a good day for love or to find it.

HappyValentinesDaySmiley.gif

• Like 1

One holiday devoted to an emotion ...

Emotion? I thought it was a holiday devoted to sex all of this time. :whistle:

I got pregnant twice on Valentines day... its a good thing to do if you want a scorpio child.. other than that most of my valentines have been dateless. This year my valentine is a cat... her name is Petunia. I'll send a pic of her later, I just got through picking out her gifts, a vile of catnip, some fancy feast and two toys that look like birds, feathers and all. (Im cheating on my other cats tonight!)

Yep.. I'll let you know how it goes.

Valentines_Day.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

• Like 2

Happy Valentines day all. This year I had/have a Valentine but we didnt do anything he had work during the day and I had to go shopping with my dad last night. But I did get to see him Wednesday night and yesterday morning (today it's Friday 15th where I live). Instead of flowers or anything hyped up I got him a carton of beer and he got me The Big Bang Theory season 4. We've been together almost 6months and known each other for 7months, we're very happy and in love.

Valentines_Day.jpg

tumblr_malawt59gi1rr55q9.gif

That being said, Valentines to me is just another day of the week. I don't want to buy into all that cheesy romantic stuff, make me feel all ...ugh.

• Like 2

Happy Valentine's Day, Hasina, Hilander, and everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their special love one. :D

• Like 1

Valentines_Day.jpg

This is funny as hell ealdwita,i almost pulled a damn muscle i laughed so hard :lol:

• Like 1

Looks a bit like my Maisie (Sadly no longer with us)

Tortoiseshell.jpg

Looks a bit like my Maisie (Sadly no longer with us)

Tortoiseshell.jpg

Omg it looks exactly the same. I thought this type of split face calico is rare! Was the coloring split down the tail as well?

Sorry for your loss btw :(

Omg it looks exactly the same. I thought this type of split face calico is rare! Was the coloring split down the tail as well?

Sorry for your loss btw :(

Thank you.

No, Maisie's tail was much darker than your cat's. She was very 'chatty' and a lovely 'softy'.

• Like 1

I think having Valentine's Day once per year is a cute idea. I especially like the cute Valentine's cards they have.