Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question On Sandy Hook

regeneratia

Why don't you go to Sandy Hook yourself and find out. I am sure there are plenty of people that would " prove " to you just how shallow you are. ( anyone who is a CP on this )

Why don't you stay on topic? Do you directly know someone who has a child who died there? Or do you directly know someone who directly knows someone whose child died that day?

• Like 1

Bertrand Russell: "As soon as we abandon our own reason, and are content to rely upon authority, there is no end to our troubles."

• Like 5

"The truth is, the world is terrible enough without recourse to inventing malice to walk hand in hand with tragedy" - Me.

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 6

Not at all.

I feel the event happened EXACTLY as the the State Police described it.

Are you paid to reflect that belief?

• Like 1

"The truth is, the world is terrible enough without recourse to inventing malice to walk hand in hand with tragedy" - Me.

I generarlly live without malice. Do our generals live without malice? Do our initial agencies function without malice? Opps, we know the answer is NO!

• Like 1

So basically, like all the other forums I have posted these questions on, no one here has directly lost a child at Sandy Hook, while no one directly knows someone who lost at child at Sandy Hook, and also no one directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

You are right, poster. I have the means, I have the time. I guess I am going to have to GO there to meet someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook. Because this tragedy, IMHO, did not really touch anyone's life, until I do meet them.

But it sure was a handy litlte motivating factor in the petition to end gun rights, which totally backfired on them, as this country's populous is three times more armed than ever before.

As far as I am concerned, I am sitting on the fence regarding Sandy Hook. I cannot assume that it ever happened.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

tell that to the AMORAL generals of the USA. PK Dick was right: Generals will stir up troubles instead of being rendered obsolete.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

Please let me know, if so. No names, please.

You can take a look at video i posted in previous Sandy Hook thread... There was a girl which allegedly died in shooting even thou she is alive today... A facebook profile saying her name and Rip beside it was created 3 days before shooting.. Her mother was outraged... The car which the suspect drove was registered to someone else entirely not to anyone from suspects family...

• Like 2

I probably live closer to the place then anyone here, but no I dont directly know anyone involved

• Like 1

At this point considering all the graphic photographic attention every other mass school shooting received I have to jump back on the fence myself.

• Like 2

Just because people aren't members of forums you go to does not mean they don't exist. I'm sure if I went looking for people who knew some random murder victim that I wouldn't be able to find anyone. Doesn't mean that murder didn't happen or that the government was behind it.

Sandy Hook was horrible and it can be hard to believe that a single person could do such acts but trying to invent conspiracy theories do no good. Blame the person who committed these murders instead of manufacturing ways to somehow blame this on the government. The government didn't do crap. It was a guy who decided that he wanted to kill a bunch of people.

• Like 3

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Well, you really have to think for that answer. Are you up for it?

Just because people aren't members of forums you go to does not mean they don't exist. I'm sure if I went looking for people who knew some random murder victim that I wouldn't be able to find anyone. Doesn't mean that murder didn't happen or that the government was behind it.

Sandy Hook was horrible and it can be hard to believe that a single person could do such acts but trying to invent conspiracy theories do no good. Blame the person who committed these murders instead of manufacturing ways to somehow blame this on the government. The government didn't do crap. It was a guy who decided that he wanted to kill a bunch of people.

Oh yes, I remember you. The fluoride lover.

I suspect you get paid to put your viuews here.

Generally I have a sense of dread over issues like this. If I see roadkill, I feel for the animal. I sense it. I do not have dread and/or a sense of loss regarding the Sandy Hook issue. That is why I asked the questions.

In this day and age of deliberate abstraction from the whole by the media, I cannot abstract from the global view. I believe that there is far more to this issue than what we are supposed to believe. I don't think what I am told to think. Why do you?

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

I'm pretending I'm on a Grand Jury investigating the incident. From the evidence I've seen so far, I'm not even sure that anybody was killed. If they were killed, I don't see any proof yet, I mean proof, not just allegations, that Lanza did it.

Pardon my skepticism, but the last time I believed any old government statement, it was that Pat Tillman was killed by enemy fire.

• Like 4

No more than what you get paid for posting your views here.

Generally I have a sense of dread over issues like this. If I see roadkill, I feel for the animal. I sense it. I do not have dread and/or a sense of loss regarding the Sandy Hook issue. That is why I asked the questions.

In this day and age of deliberate abstraction from the whole by the media, I cannot abstract from the global view. I believe that there is far more to this issue than what we are supposed to believe. I don't think what I am told to think. Why do you?

So a dead skunk made you feel bad but twenty dead kids gets nothing? Sorry but that doesn't put you in the best light. Just because you had no emotional reaction to the murders does not mean it was faked. Personal gut feelings are not evidence.

I think whenever I want. However I don't go looking for evil government plots when there are none. There's enough bad stuff in the world without loading up on the paranoia. And I'm also not so disrespecful to claim that parents who have had their children cruelly taken away from them are lying and that their pain is meaningless. Perhaps as others have said you should go to Sandy Hook and talk to the people there. Visit the graves. Talk to the parents who will never see their children again. Maybe then you'll have an emotional reaction.

I'm pretending I'm on a Grand Jury investigating the incident. From the evidence I've seen so far, I'm not even sure that anybody was killed. If they were killed, I don't see any proof yet, I mean proof, not just allegations, that Lanza did it.

Pardon my skepticism, but the last time I believed any old government statement, it was that Pat Tillman was killed by enemy fire.

What evidence would statisfy you? Seeing the medical reports? Seeing video of the murders taking place. Physically examining the bodies of the children? We can't be everywhere at once so you can't personally investigate every single murder that takes place in the world. You need to accept that those investigating the crimes aren't all evil government agents out to lie to the public for pointless reasons.

It's fine to be skeptical of the government, you should be, but someone holding to the idea that Sandy Hook was completely faked leaves skeptism behind and goes into the land of paranoia. Yes the government lies, they lie a lot, but this doesn't mean that anything that any level of government anywhere is a lie. There's plenty of truth mixed in with those lies.

Plus the whole "theory" has no benefit for the government. They invent a bunch of people and then "kill" them just to put in some gun reforms that will be thrown out as soon as the GOP wins an election? And which some states are refusing to follow? And which they were talking about putting into place before the murders even happened? The risks just don't match the rewards. And during this time no one in the town has said anything about the fake people, no one in the media has found something odd, and no one involved has leaked out information? The government would love to be half that effective. The truth is that it's not. The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing and most of the time the right is a bit hazy on the idea as well.

Now has the government jumped on the murders as a way of pushing their policies? Yes, of course they have. But did they set up the murders? No and I have seen no evidence to remotely suggest this. Just what seems to be an effort to pin this tragedy on the government born not out of fact but from personal bias and mistrust. That something this horrible must have been a government plot because all bad things come from them or something. And frankly this view is disrespectful to the victims and their families. Let's put the blame on the murderer, where it belongs, instead of trying to make it into something it's not.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 8

To be fair, I doubt if Sandy Hook victims relatives frequent Sandy Hood threads.

• Like 6

I'm kinda on the fence about the whole thing myself, but what really struck me as odd (and I'm sure nearly everyone here has seen it) is the way Robbie Parker switches so suddenly from being smiling and happy to being the grieving dad (it starts at about 8:11 if you want to watch it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlszDIRZb0

• Like 2

Below is a pro-gun video, from a " witness "....

You CP people were all ways shallow, but this is a all time low. As i said, get off your ass, go to that town, and try to say it is all fake. And please film it, I would leave to see the ass beating. ( deserved )

329082.jpg

sandy_hook_parents_crying_reuters.jpg

tragic-photos-from-the-sandy-hook-elementary-shooting-aftermath.jpg

• Like 2

Corp

No, I do not need to examine the bodies. But I would be very impressed if I could be shown some video of the shooter entering the school. Or some video or photos of the rooms in which the shooting took place.

I would be far less suspicious if FEMA had not been conducting a similar exercise at a school 15 miles away. I would be far less suspicious if there were not visible signs near the school stating "all participants must check in". I would be far less suspicious if the SSDI had Lanza in there on the day of the incident rather than the day before. Ditto with the various stories I hear about Facebook oddities and dates. (I don't do Facebook)

I would be less suspicious if that 20 year old untrained shooter had missed a few and wounded a few instead of killing everybody, all small targets. I've fired the M-16 and other such rifles and find it most unusual that he was such a good shot in the circumstances he was in. I think he outshot the fabled Seal Team 6 in their mythical event.

I would be less suspicious if the state police and emergency systems had not been changed that very day. And I would be less suspicious if the whole darn thing did not sound so scripted, the little bit of the police radio talk that I have listened to.

• Like 3

So basically, like all the other forums I have posted these questions on, no one here has directly lost a child at Sandy Hook, while no one directly knows someone who lost at child at Sandy Hook, and also no one directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

You are right, poster. I have the means, I have the time. I guess I am going to have to GO there to meet someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook. Because this tragedy, IMHO, did not really touch anyone's life, until I do meet them.

But it sure was a handy litlte motivating factor in the petition to end gun rights, which totally backfired on them, as this country's populous is three times more armed than ever before.

As far as I am concerned, I am sitting on the fence regarding Sandy Hook. I cannot assume that it ever happened.

I think it extremely unlikely that this was any kind of conspiracy because all the evidence of conspiracy can so easily be debunked, but if it was a conspiracy then following the 'money' does not lead to the government.

Well, you really have to think for that answer. Are you up for it?

If you have to believe that everyone who disagrees with you is being paid by some nefarious entity to believe in your ideas then they are most likely wrong.

• Like 1

Corp

No, I do not need to examine the bodies. But I would be very impressed if I could be shown some video of the shooter entering the school. Or some video or photos of the rooms in which the shooting took place.

I would be far less suspicious if FEMA had not been conducting a similar exercise at a school 15 miles away. I would be far less suspicious if there were not visible signs near the school stating "all participants must check in". I would be far less suspicious if the SSDI had Lanza in there on the day of the incident rather than the day before. Ditto with the various stories I hear about Facebook oddities and dates. (I don't do Facebook)

I would be less suspicious if that 20 year old untrained shooter had missed a few and wounded a few instead of killing everybody, all small targets. I've fired the M-16 and other such rifles and find it most unusual that he was such a good shot in the circumstances he was in. I think he outshot the fabled Seal Team 6 in their mythical event.

I would be less suspicious if the state police and emergency systems had not been changed that very day. And I would be less suspicious if the whole darn thing did not sound so scripted, the little bit of the police radio talk that I have listened to.

FEMA was not conducting a similar exercise at a school 15 minutes away. It was a class about dealing with the needs of children in a disaster. The SSDI thing only showed up on Genealogy.com and not in the official records. Just a note, genealogy.com also got my grandmother's date of birth and the day my parents got married wrong. Lanza was not untrained, his mother had been taking him to shooting ranges since he was young. My husband is also a really good shot and it is only from target practice. He doesn't even hunt. Also, the rifle makes hitting targets pretty easy and the burst fire causes multiple shots in almost the exact same location.

So far, one person who knows someone who knows someone, which is what I asked for, ... tho the poster wonders just how accurate it is. Any

one else?

I have asked on several different well-populated forums. Still no one has really affirmed that they know someone who lost a child nor someone who directly knows someone who lost a child. Just one person who heard some one he know that they know someone who lost a NIECE at Sandy Hook. I still await some sort of confirmation that Sandy Hook really did go off like we are told it did. Trying to keep an open mind here.

Of course, here the negative responses are more robust and abundant.

It's interesting to me,how the Parker father,with his tearful video ,has all but fallen off the face of the earth .

There was a blurb about ,ready ,Paul Simon going to one of the funerals,claiming he knew the sister of one of the victims ,however,despite being an internationally known star ,not a single photo of him ,going to ,leaving or at this event,exists .

They used stock photos of him singing at the 911 memorial ,for every article about this,and unless you really looked ,you didn't get this part .They used the old image,to make it seem it was from this alleged event .

I I read 4 articles ,all the same.

No one saw him come,or go.

He allegedly sang sounds of silence,but it was,like with EVERY funeral,played over a loud speaker outside .

Not a single soul ,outside the alleged family members ,saw what went on inside the funeral homes ,but it was all broadcast over loud speakers.

No one finds this odd....and public at large,had no concept,of how odd these funerals were ,as the photos used depicted normality for such an event ,when none of it was normal . No REAL FUNERALS ,no matter the circumstance ,happen like that .The public worldwide was snow jobbed BIG TIME .

And yes,the usual paid posters are all over this topic.

What else is new . I've never seen so many shills for one topic ,ever. No other conspiracy .which,right there ,is very telling.

I'm very sure,the first time I posted this topic,one of them cried foul,and asked my thread here be deleted.Probably citing human decency on the topic.

So my perfectly innocent question was deleted.

But now too many reasonable,respected people ,also question this events validity.

Go FIGURE.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 3

Are you paid to reflect that belief?

I believe pallidin is genuine in their beliefs about this . This is just something where they see the side presented to the public,and that is pallidin right . Many people do believe the official version . It is no one fault ,if they believe one side or the other .It's a matter of perspective and experience for us all .palladin and I usually see eye to eye ,but we have different view points here.

This doesn't change my feeling about palladin being genuine.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Corp

It could be that there wasn't a camera pointed at where he went into the school or maybe it wasn't working. I also don't think crime scene photos are normally put out to the public, at least not this soon after the crime so that would explain why there's no pictures. There's some debate if FEMA was doing anything in the area, but even if there were so what? I'm not seeing why that would raise questions. The signs could have meant anything or they could have been photoshoped. I mean what secret organization puts up public signs, not to mention let pictures be taken of them, for their big murder show? Dates and documents can be results of mistakes or simply people editing them to show "proof" of a conspiracy. As for the shooting accuracy it all depends on how it went down. If the kids were all grouped together and too scared to move than yeah he's going to hit them. Plus if he's blocking the door and is out to kill then there's not going to be any wounded.

As I said it's fine to question official statements but to be honest I think you're looking for something that's not there. After all random people on the internet tend to be even less trustworthy that government sources. And that's saying something.

Now then how do I get in on this paid posting deal? Sounds like a sweet gig. :P

• Like 2