Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question On Sandy Hook

regeneratia

I can clesrly see your lack of malice, I must appollogise.

I don't have malice. I have dislike. I dislike Generals.

Hello regeneratia. I've followed the gist of this thread and felt like I had to come address your opening point.

The odds that anyone here (or on a half dozen other forums included) being truthfully acquainted with anyone who was directly affected by Sandy Hook are statistically infinitesimal.

Edit: my fingers can't spell

So you say. But I don't believe it. I am sure you want everyone else to believe it tho.

Maybe they don't want to deal with people calling them liars and government agents and that the family members that they're still mourning never existed. Many are already dealing with enough of that crap in real life so why go looking for more of it on the internet? And while UM does have many members I don't think we have someone from every single city, town, village, and farm house in the world.

You consistantly support the mainstream theories. Isn't that interesting?!

No one is that consistant, not naturally.

Who are you really?

• Like 1

Nice call, and accurate.

Hey boys, I don't sit on this board on a daily basis, perhaps hourly, and post views supporting the offical stories and slam people in their search for truth. Who is in their right mind if they live daily ln this board, like you guys do? Get a life or confess you are paid to be here.

Isn't it interesting how you are all "friends" here? And your "friends" "like" you? I find it very interesting.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

I think we HAVE a plague.

A plague of morbid INcuriosity amongst the populace.

I think it is a deliberate thing. Suspiciously so.

Who in there right mind wishes for a plague so that countless innocent children will suffer?

Very good point.

Edited by regeneratia

...mass shooting are the expection not the norm in society. Sorry but saying that because there aren't a bunch of mass shootings is evidence of a conspiracy is just silly. And the shotgun stayed in the car so it was the rifle and the handguns...and if you can't carry those then you really need to work out more. So the cheese is quite solid.

And yes the media has their own agenda and will twist the truth if it suits their needs. But that doesn't make YouTube videos and conspiracy blogs bastions of truth. If anything they tend to be worst than the media.

Not everything is true as you might buy it as truth.. Like in the video i posted before which obviously no one watched, there is no theories there, no conspiracies.. it just states obvious mistakes and diffrences with stories like yours.. You are only seeing what you want to see.. Take a look at all the things that werent consistent with ideal shooting scenario.. Where is security footage, why wasnt there panic when a fully loaded kid enters the school, plus many more questions...

This is not about the kids.... This is about how could it happened like it did!

Like 9/11 ... It wasn't why the towers fell it was about how could such a situation came to be..

And i never said it was a conspiracy i am pointing out the errors & inconsistencies in many fields from press,to law, to teachers everyone failed.

About youtube not everything there is to be bought, if you do then you will take it as bad thing/website... but if you do use the organ called brains you will buy things that makes sense... For example i watch RussiaToday news almost everyday,why? Because they offer objective,credible view on their reports and news.. Unlike mainstream trash they offer their subjective one sided view on news..

Or Alex Jones or coast to coast... that is just rubbish, sorry fans but that is like listening to a good scifi movie script.

You need to learn what is real and unreal. There are big inconsistencies with Sandy Hook i never said YOU MUST believe me it is your choice what you what too see or believe.

I am deeply sorry for children that lost their lives in that lunacy, event brought lots of sorrow and pain...It will take forever to heal such wounds.. but it should never happen..

• Like 3

IMO as an amateur psychologist, I think morbid incuriosity is closely related to cognitive dissonance, and some folks are far more in possession of it than others. I do not think it is a conscious decision, but rather a genetic predisposition.

• Like 2

it might just be an great day trip to check it out.

But be cautious, i red article about some guy who went there to do some research and he wasnt really welcomed or accepted for that matter... People there are healing after such tragedy and arent really talking much about it..

• Like 1

So you say. But I don't believe it. I am sure you want everyone else to believe it tho.

Who are you really?

Hey boys, I don't sit on this board on a daily basis, perhaps hourly, and post views supporting the offical stories and slam people in their search for truth. Who is in their right mind if they live daily ln this board, like you guys do? Get a life or confess you are paid to be here.

Isn't it interesting how you are all "friends" here? And your "friends" "like" you? I find it very interesting.

Your baseless and excessive suspicion of anyone who doesn't agree with you is rather telling don't you think?

IMO as an amateur psychologist, I think morbid incuriosity is closely related to cognitive dissonance, and some folks are far more in possession of it than others. I do not think it is a conscious decision, but rather a genetic predisposition.

Amatuer...yes

• Like 3

Lmfao. Yeah, they're payed to be here to disagree with you. I find it telling that the people who cry out about objectivity and open mindedness are also the first to disagree with *everything* as if no one among the general population can do any harm, and then accuse those that disagree with them of all sorts of things, like being "payed".

• Like 2

Perhaps you are the one being payed to disagree with mainstream media!

• Like 1

Who are you really?

No one special. Though it's rather sad that you seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you must be some secret agent. That level of paranoia isn't healthy.

Not everything is true as you might buy it as truth.. Like in the video i posted before which obviously no one watched, there is no theories there, no conspiracies.. it just states obvious mistakes and diffrences with stories like yours.. You are only seeing what you want to see.. Take a look at all the things that werent consistent with ideal shooting scenario.. Where is security footage, why wasnt there panic when a fully loaded kid enters the school, plus many more questions...

This is not about the kids.... This is about how could it happened like it did!

Like 9/11 ... It wasn't why the towers fell it was about how could such a situation came to be..

And i never said it was a conspiracy i am pointing out the errors & inconsistencies in many fields from press,to law, to teachers everyone failed.

About youtube not everything there is to be bought, if you do then you will take it as bad thing/website... but if you do use the organ called brains you will buy things that makes sense... For example i watch RussiaToday news almost everyday,why? Because they offer objective,credible view on their reports and news.. Unlike mainstream trash they offer their subjective one sided view on news..

Or Alex Jones or coast to coast... that is just rubbish, sorry fans but that is like listening to a good scifi movie script.

You need to learn what is real and unreal. There are big inconsistencies with Sandy Hook i never said YOU MUST believe me it is your choice what you what too see or believe.

I am deeply sorry for children that lost their lives in that lunacy, event brought lots of sorrow and pain...It will take forever to heal such wounds.. but it should never happen..

Most people see what they want to see, that's just human nature. Some people will listen to the offical statement and accept that as pure fact. Others will see evil plots in everything any refused to accept anything else. Asking questions is fine, and should be encouraged. However in these cases a point is often reached that people ask questions only for the sake of asking questions, ignoring very reasonable answers to their questions. Then were are the rare cases where there is no real answer. Some things just happen the way they do.

You should always use your brain when dealing with sources and look to see where bias lies. Alex Jones is fairly clear in what he wants people to believe, but RT has also come up with some crazy theroies of their own so they're not completely blameless when it comes to misleading people. Always good to hit a few news sources to see if they have different takes on a matter or if they're generally agreeing with each other. Personally I regularly check on two news sources that hate each other. I figure if they can agree on something chances are it's more or less true.

And you're right, this attack shouldn't have happened but the blame lies with a lot of people. The school for not noticing he was coming (though not sure if they'd have time to get many people out), the shooter's mother for not properly securing her guns, doctors for not noticing the guy was nuts...list goes on.

• Like 3

You should always use your brain when dealing with sources and look to see where bias lies. Alex Jones is fairly clear in what he wants people to believe, but RT has also come up with some crazy theroies of their own so they're not completely blameless when it comes to misleading people. Always good to hit a few news sources to see if they have different takes on a matter or if they're generally agreeing with each other. Personally I regularly check on two news sources that hate each other. I figure if they can agree on something chances are it's more or less true.

That is a very smart move and if you dont mind i'll borrow it, i mostly read on Daily mail and RT here and there maybe some other source like you said in my case too the both news sources occasionally have wild articles/news...But people like Alex Jones are very far out..i mean they are conspiracy factory which isnt good for people watching them... they get false info and the fun begins, baseless nonsense...

I do watch Lyndon LaRouche.. he is man with alot of experience in politics and as far as i see him he is a man for people, he too exaggerates here and there...But the basics are sound and clear... Both RT and LaPac TV agrees on one thing... Shuting down Wall Street wont hurt any US citizen but it will bring alot of good.

( Sorry for going off topic, but there could be thread for "credible" sources online or on TV/radio )

• Like 1

Deception has dubiously become a national pass-time. People can easily learn to determine truth from fiction. Scat-detection has become a true science. I encourage everyone to do a search on it, study it, and then practice it. It is empowering to know when you are being lied to.

Dr. David Hawkins, if you cannot find anyone else.

Kinestheology used for determining lies.

Also some people use dowsing. There are books out there for it.

There are concepts like viral memtic infections to consider.

Prapaganda has become a serious science, using neuroscience to convince you one way or another, via the use of images and words.

I just do not know if Sandy Hook really happened as we are told it happened. And you know, we don't even get a courtroom for truth-telling in this case.

The truth is not going to come from the mainstream media. The truth is NOT going to come from our governments.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 6

I don't understand why so many constant members seem so closed minded on this subject. I have to agree with renegeratia and that I too wonder about their motivation.

This is unexplained mysteries, yet whenever something comes up unexplained the same few are always the ones to ensure each other and us(hopefully) that theres no problem, everthing is OK, no trouble here.

If they won't or aren't willing to question the status quo, maybe they should find a forum more suited to their narrow view's and idea's.

As far as Sandy Hook, keep asking questions renegeratia. From what I've learned and seen there is no one to find. It never happened,IMHO!

• Like 4

Lmfao. Yeah, they're payed to be here to disagree with you. I find it telling that the people who cry out about objectivity and open mindedness are also the first to disagree with *everything* as if no one among the general population can do any harm, and then accuse those that disagree with them of all sorts of things, like being "payed".

No, I ithink they could be paid to keep our perceptions on the crooked and narrow. This is all about perception control. Perhaps you are not aware it is being done to you. But it is. You have a media and marketing that use neuroscience to sell you think and to get you to believe their falsehoods.

Do you need some help finding just how propaganda and the neuroscience (neuromarketing) that is used to manipulate your opinions? I can find some stuff for you. Or you can, IF you are a seeker, look for yourself, which is the best way to do it.

Sometimes people who know more seem strange to those who know less.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

I don't understand why so many constant members seem so closed minded on this subject. I have to agree with renegeratia and that I too wonder about their motivation.

This is unexplained mysteries, yet whenever something comes up unexplained the same few are always the ones to ensure each other and us(hopefully) that theres no problem, everthing is OK, no trouble here.

If they won't or aren't willing to question the status quo, maybe they should find a forum more suited to their narrow view's and idea's.

As far as Sandy Hook, keep asking questions renegeratia. From what I've learned and seen there is no one to find. It never happened,IMHO!

On four different forums now, no one has come forward to answer these questions.

We did have one person who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone. I do know there are several people who either have been or are going to Sandy Hook to find out.

Edited by regeneratia

Even just 2 or 3 weeks ago I could not get my mind around this whole thing, but after yesterday's shameless testimony in Congress it seems likely to be just a political ploy. That man crying in Congress was all for effect, nothing more, and totally disgusting. The gun control fanatics are playing it for all it's worth. Pretty disgusting. :td:

• Like 4

Even just 2 or 3 weeks ago I could not get my mind around this whole thing, but after yesterday's shameless testimony in Congress it seems likely to be just a political ploy. That man crying in Congress was all for effect, nothing more, and totally disgusting. The gun control fanatics are playing it for all it's worth. Pretty disgusting. :td:

All they really give a crap about is their agenda. I will always love ol' fake tears:

Screen-Shot-2012-12-14-at-3.42.06-PM.png

• Like 2

Your baseless and excessive suspicion of anyone who doesn't agree with you is rather telling don't you think?

Amatuer...yes

Who cares?

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

On four different forums now, no one has come forward to answer these questions.

We did have one person who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone. I do know there are several people who either have been or are going to Sandy Hook to find out.

Thats not ture. Rafterman stated in two different threads that he knows two of the families directly involved in Sandy Hook. I did try to direct him to this thread, but with no luck obviously. Maybe you should PM him?

Edited by Professor Buzzkill