Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question On Sandy Hook

regeneratia

Thats not ture. Rafterman stated in two different threads that he knows two of the families directly involved in Sandy Hook. I did try to direct him to this thread, but with no luck obviously. Maybe you should PM him?

Thank you. I sure do appreciate it. I IMed him with the leading questions.

Needless to repeat, I do have some friends going there to find out. If it is still questionable, I will take the spring break to find out myself.

With regards to Corp and propaganda, deception, and things not being as they seem:

http://thenewamerica...ng-us-taxpayers,

EPA Ex-boss Jackson Caught Breaking Law, Scamming U.S. Taxpayers

Quoting the article:

"The Environmental Protection Agency and its disgraced former boss Lisa Jackson are under fire from lawmakers and activists for, among other reasons, having recently been exposed violating federal law by using bogus identities and e-mail accounts to coordinate propaganda and policy with media allies, "green" groups, and policymakers to advance the Obama administration’s radical “environmental” agenda. Other EPA corruption is also still in the headlines, too, with the agency being criticized for ripping off U.S. taxpayers and foisting more unconstitutional regulations on the economy by working with extremist pseudo-environmental groups using a controversial scheme dubbed “sue and settle.”"

End of quotes

Do you honestly think she limited her antics to merely environmental issues? I don't.

Just doing some searching:

in 2010, MMM, very interesting! Sandy Hook happened on December 14, 2012.

http://www.ammoland..../#axzz2MF6WePU7

Bill Advances To Stop EPA From Regulating Your Ammunition, Monday, November 19, 2012

And this, prior to Sandy Hook:

EPA Ammunition Ban & Your Town Gunsmith

Ammoland

Aug 28, 2010 ... EPA Ammunition Ban & Your Town Gunsmith – Frank Talk About Guns August 2010. Frankly, the enemy is at the gate and knocking darned ...

www.ammoland.com

Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland....s#ixzz2MF7cMtPP

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

Good hunting regeneratia. I hope you find someone because the other result would be so much worse.

But yeah given the chances of coming across someone on a forum they might be slim. Need to broaden your sample pool.

Yes, I knew someone who perished that day. The principal, Dawn.

• Like 3

It probaly won`t matter but I watched the two kids on released video shoot up the school un censored at Colombine. Let alone quit a few stills.

It probaly won`t matter but I watched the two kids on released video shoot up the school un censored at Colombine. Let alone quit a few stills.

Even though it is NOT something I would want to see, or would look at... it does seem odd that they have NOT released any footage (video or still's) of Sandy Hook....

• Like 5

Bogus Identities? The government's EPA used bogus identities? I'm shocked I say, shocked! :w00t:

• Like 1

The only reason there is so much doubt regarding "Sandy Hook" is because of the internet ,the on-line availablitity of information, and forums like this, which gives us all the opportunity to personally investigate and question the crap spewed out by the MSM.

Imagine if the internet was up and running during the JFK assasination, or the moon landing, or any decades old event which to this day is still being questioned. I'm sure the history of this great country and our present pathetic government would look a whole lot different.

Never stop questioning, never stop pushing and don't ever except something you believe to be wrong or a lie. Times are changing and only we, as a whole, can reign in our out of control federal government and their devious plans for our, and our childrens futures.

• Like 5

AsteroidX, on 15 February 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

Good hunting regeneratia. I hope you find someone because the other result would be so much worse.

But yeah given the chances of coming across someone on a forum they might be slim. Need to broaden your sample pool.

Thank You for the response Maureen. My condolences. From my understanding of that morning Principal Dawn was one true hero among many heroes.. My condolences to all those affected by this tragedy.

Please dont mind us conspiracy theorists while we play detective. It is like area 51 we dont aim to offend but only make sense of something that makes no sense.

• Like 1

I don't understand why so many constant members seem so closed minded on this subject. I have to agree with renegeratia and that I too wonder about their motivation.

This is unexplained mysteries, yet whenever something comes up unexplained the same few are always the ones to ensure each other and us(hopefully) that theres no problem, everthing is OK, no trouble here.

If they won't or aren't willing to question the status quo, maybe they should find a forum more suited to their narrow view's and idea's.

From the Forum rules:

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints, both sides of a debate should be represented.

No-one gets to decide what side of the debate gets to be exclusively discussed. Which is exactly why threads discussing the Sandy Hook conspiracy - all of which have received multiple complaints from members about their offensiveness to the families of those who have lost someone - are permitted by the moderation team to continue in the first place.

Perhaps you'll note the irony of then using one of those threads to protest that the mainstream view should be silenced.

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

Edited by Tiggs
Added a link to the Forum rules
  • Like 5

From the Forum rules:

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints, both sides of a debate should be represented.

No-one gets to decide what side of the debate gets to be exclusively discussed. Which is exactly why threads discussing the Sandy Hook conspiracy - all of which have received multiple complaints from members about their offensiveness to the families of those who have lost someone - are permitted by the moderation team to continue in the first place.

Perhaps you'll note the irony of then using one of those threads to protest that the mainstream view should be silenced.

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

It was never my intention to forbid anyone from stating anything whatsoever. My intention was simply to point out my opinion that this is a forum based on "unexplained Mysteries", hence being unexplained requires explanation, regardless of what any member believes that explaination to be. More the marrier. Being closed minded, again, IMO does not seem to fit the purpose of these discussions.

One of my core beliefs is that everyone has the right to their opinion and the right to present it, regardless of how other people feel about it.

In the future I'll try to be more articulate.

It was never my intention to forbid anyone from stating anything whatsoever. My intention was simply to point out my opinion that this is a forum based on "unexplained Mysteries", hence being unexplained requires explanation, regardless of what any member believes that explaination to be. More the marrier. Being closed minded, again, IMO does not seem to fit the purpose of these discussions.

For those who accept the mainstream explanation, there is nothing to explain, and the only unexplained mystery is why conspiracy always follows tragedy.

Suggesting that someone with a different opinion to you should go and find another forum is in no way, nor ever will be, acceptable.

As per rule 6c, if you wish to appeal my decision then do so directly by PM, to either myself or someone else within the Moderation team.

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

FWIW, these days conspiracy seems to follow tragedy in those cases in which so much information is inconsistent with the story, or worse, suppressed by the authorities.

Using 911 as an example, I suspect that if the government, White House particularly, had immediately convened an investigation opened to the public, no conspiracy theories would have ensued.

So too with Newtown, and speaking only for myself, if they had just showed some videos of the supposed shooter breaking into the school, entering the school, dressed as he supposedly was, there would not be much to talk about.

• Like 5

For those who accept the mainstream explanation, there is nothing to explain, and the only unexplained mystery is why conspiracy always follows tragedy.

Tiggs I find it to be one of humanities coping mechanism with tragedies of this level that are so hard on the psyche. I look to the JFK CT's as my example where average everyday people still think there was a conspiracy so many years later. Wether there was or wasnt it still holds a portion captivated as they could not accept the death of a man whom many would consider a "good" man.

Best way I can explain it.

And to not question is to accept whats force fed you blindly which is also not healthy.

I myself find alot of inconsistencies in the events of that day and many if not all cannot be blamed on the MSM. An issue that perhaps should be addressed as they are the likely root cause of much the CT revolving around this tragic event. Photos/Wrong dates/Facebook posts/Money opportunists/Fake actors?/A man in the wrong woods at the wrong time...all these could really be unfortunate coincidences by people in an emotional situation. But just accepting it without question is borderline fascism IMO. Im glad people asked these questions. Im fairly certain it will be remembered as a sad day in American history for years to come but that only overshadows the many other tragic events that we have endured over the past 20 years.

What the CT folk have going for them is whats occurred after that day in the politico agenda thats developed as a result. They are pushing agendas that have little to do with the event and ignoring many glaring issues that were responsible for the event. ie Mental Healthcare.

• Like 2

Things never quite "add up." This is mainly because of sloppy journalism and incompetent police and defense lawyers eager to confuse the issues in the interest of their clients.

But are any of us really competent enough to deal with a high-profile event in an objective, detailed way to answer all the questions and tie all the loose ends?

Besides, even if you did, there are always people with agendas who will invent loose ends out of the air and airheads who will latch onto them.

Conclusion: whenever a high-profile event happens, conspiracy theories will follow.

• Like 5

Things never quite "add up." This is mainly because of sloppy journalism and incompetent police and defense lawyers eager to confuse the issues in the interest of their clients.

But are any of us really competent enough to deal with a high-profile event in an objective, detailed way to answer all the questions and tie all the loose ends?

Besides, even if you did, there are always people with agendas who will invent loose ends out of the air and airheads who will latch onto them.

Conclusion: whenever a high-profile event happens, conspiracy theories will follow.

a

I might be competent. I didn't not watch mainstream media on this event. I didn't not allow the sensationalism to sway my thinking. I have not turned on TV news for quite some time now, preferring to read. Perception control by the media is so far advanced and permeates everything these days, that to stay objective, one must NOT go to the TV or mainstream newspapers for the information. I learned that when the run up to illegally invade Iraq was happening, that is why I began to turn off the American news and seek it in a totally different manner. At that point in time, I read The Guardian a lot.

Needless to say, i just this morning read that a child who loses a life is particularly blessed in the afterlife, for there are few transgressions they have to review, few thoughts other than what comes from the "soul font". A child doesn't reach cognition until the age of 10. So they are automatically closer to the source than than those of us who live for sometimes god-aweful years. The sensationalism surrounding their deaths is rather detrimental to their progress in afterlife.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Thank you, Maureen. This is well noted.

And no one who accepts the story is willing to address WHY we so doubt what is being told to us by mainstream media and our governments? Care to speculate on that?

Edited by regeneratia

As we just glimpsed in the hearing in Britain last week for Tony Rooke (?), western jouralism might not be "just sloppy" or incompetent. There is a fair amount of evidence, some revealed at that hearing last week, that even the vaunted BBC is actually somewhat corrupted, as it happily advances a story that cannot be true. There is a substantial circumstantial case that western media is really but a lap dog to government. It asks no substantive questions, and it has its stories vetted by government bureaucrats before they publish.

• Like 2

There is a substantial circumstantial case that western media is really but a lap dog to government

What an understatement.

They are even aligned so you can watch the "political" viewing of your choice. Same BS different views.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 3

I don't think the UM community is that widespread.

When your on the internet you Dont have to be widespread.

I have to wonder why anyone would believe a complete stranger if they say they knew someone that died there? Especially if that person only wanted to prove you wrong.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Massacres are real, but they have some paeerns and are likely organized by real people. This also explains many mysteries around them.

• 6 months later...

Gun permit applications in Newtown, Conn., skyrocketed in the five months after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in December, reflecting the anxiety among residents as the legislature was debating tougher gun-control legislation, the Hartford Courantfirst reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/13/gun-permits-skyrocket-newtown-following-sandy-hook/

• Like 2