Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] I saw a werewolf creature?

xXSolemnDemonXx

Good questions lava,think your the only person here so far who has bothered to give a answer.

I thought this was meant to be a forum where people are meant to discuss various topics. Some of which are paranormal.

Now I may not believe in every conspiracy, or alien sighting etc.

But as forum members I believe we should respect the OP and there opinions.

I remember similar remarks where made to me some time ago when I said I had seen a giant dragonfly, a banana coloured bat, a strange looking beetle like creature, dolphins where there were not meant to be dolphins.

She may be telling the truth or not but I think we should respect her opinions otherwise the website just wouldn't be cool. With everything classed as not true.

• Like 2

Ok, I have a dumb question.

Who is "OP"? To be honest, I've been hesitant to even respond to the lead posting when I saw a reference to this..."OP". Suddenly I wasn't sure what was going on and perhaps I'd missed something.

:unsure2:

I think it was late afternoon.

I heard meowing.

It was out of nowhere. I ran when I saw it.

It was very fluffy. It was about eight feet tall.

There were no odors.

It was very fast.

It was in Michigan.

There are no bears around the area I live in.

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx

And it could not chase you down? You and your friend must be fast runners. One would assume that a werewolf is a lot faster than two teenage girls, and even you said it was very fast. Well, apparently not!

How late in the afternoon? Was there a full moon?

• Like 1

If werewolves did exist, I assume it would be a very intimidating creature out of most other creatures. I don't think it would be a person who turns into one though

Edited by Spore

Ok, I have a dumb question.

Who is "OP"? To be honest, I've been hesitant to even respond to the lead posting when I saw a reference to this..."OP". Suddenly I wasn't sure what was going on and perhaps I'd missed something.

:unsure2:

OP is just short for either "Opening Poster or "Opening Post".

Good questions lava,think your the only person here so far who has bothered to give a answer.

Well, lots of people claim to see strange animals and I'm curious as to what the circumstances were. The op merely states that it was a werewolf like animal, she doesn't know what it is. I believe she could have seen something that scared her. No use accusing her of lying, we weren't there. ;)

I think it was late afternoon.

I heard meowing.

It was out of nowhere. I ran when I saw it.

It was very fluffy. It was about eight feet tall.

There were no odors.

It was very fast.

It was in Michigan.

There are no bears around the area I live in.

Are there actual wolves in your area?

Forgive my ignorance, I'm an island dweller...;)

watched Karen Black get chased around her apartment by a knife wielding Zuni fetish doll, and so many more.

*snip*

still remember that one vividly!!!...so creepy...I hate being chased by anything "knee" height (animals, people on their hands and knees just goofing around)...now I can think about it again... :w00t:

I can't think of a better option of "as big as Bigfoot that kind of looked like a wolf" than a very large boar.

Sorry, but as a skeptic I'd go very large wild boar before an 8-foot werewolf.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Werewolves,Zombies,Vampires, ad infinitum are figments of various Authors imaginations, they Do Not Exist,so whatever yarns are being spun on these subjects,just arn't true....I have put this as politely as possible as I dont wish to offend people who think otherwise,that is their opinion and if they want to live in cloud cuckoo land who is to stop them,after all Tom & Jerry are real arnt they as they appear on T.V.

• Like 1

Werewolves,Zombies,Vampires, ad infinitum are figments of various Authors imaginations, they Do Not Exist,so whatever yarns are being spun on these subjects,just arn't true....I have put this as politely as possible as I dont wish to offend people who think otherwise,that is their opinion and if they want to live in cloud cuckoo land who is to stop them,after all Tom & Jerry are real arnt they as they appear on T.V.

You have not been around me before I have my coffe in the morning, Mr. Spud... I awaken a surly she-werewolf! I rip heads off of all who dare approach me with unaccounted for morning cheer until I get at least 20 oz of hot coffee. Ggrrrr... you're god forgive me if there are more than 2 people in front of me at the evil altar of Starbucks. Rrowwrr!

I'm grumpy in the morning.

a werewolf during the day ?

I remember back in the day when werewolves and vampires could only come out at night. How things change.

I thought this was meant to be a forum where people are meant to discuss various topics. Some of which are paranormal.

Now I may not believe in every conspiracy, or alien sighting etc.

But as forum members I believe we should respect the OP and there opinions.

I remember similar remarks where made to me some time ago when I said I had seen a giant dragonfly, a banana coloured bat, a strange looking beetle like creature, dolphins where there were not meant to be dolphins.

She may be telling the truth or not but I think we should respect her opinions otherwise the website just wouldn't be cool. With everything classed as not true.

She may also be wasting everyone's time starting multiple fictitious topics simultaneously. :w00t: Just sayin'!

I'm going to stay away from this one.

I remember back in the day when werewolves and vampires could only come out at night. How things change.

Bram Stoker's Dracula, often considered, the original was able to step out in the day. Nosferatu, the movie, was ths first to suggest vampires could only come out at night.

The myth behind werewolves does not really restrict them to the night just the full moon which occurs at night. And of I'm writing a werewolf story I can make them come out whenever I want. Creative license ;) because they're not real, remember?.

Edited by Lava_Lady

*snip*

still remember that one vividly!!!...so creepy...I hate being chased by anything "knee" height (animals, people on their hands and knees just goofing around)...now I can think about it again... :w00t:

You must be a lot of fun to be around when watching the deleted clip from the Exorcist where Regan crab walks upside-down down the stairs.

Not that I'm trying to be forward or anything... :blush:

Edited by theSOURCE
  • Like 1

OP is just short for either "Opening Poster or "Opening Post".

Ok, got it now. Thank you for helping out an old man.

You must be a lot of fun to be around when watching the deleted clip from the Exorcist where Regan crab walks upside-down down the stairs.

Not that I'm trying to be forward or anything... :blush:

*freaks*

*faints*

*freaks while fainted*

• Like 1