Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] I saw a werewolf creature?

xXSolemnDemonXx

Bram Stoker's Dracula, often considered, the original was able to step out in the day. Nosferatu, the movie, was ths first to suggest vampires could only come out at night.

The myth behind werewolves does not really restrict them to the night just the full moon which occurs at night. And of I'm writing a werewolf story I can make them come out whenever I want. Creative license ;) because they're not real, remember?.

no one writes about knights anymore .. that's so depressing !

• Like 1

It all changed when the vampires started walking around in the day light and weren't afraid of Crucifixes any more. My personal favorite was when they had this show about vampires back in the eighties ......and they all had tans.

Edited by keninsc

no one writes about knights anymore .. that's so depressing !

I'm sorry, how about The Knight that Saved the Night.. He only came out at night and ... did stuff people usually do in the day, like cast shadows. Because he's a night knight.

The end... Or is it? (insert mysterious music)

• Like 1

Years ago, my friend and I were near the woods. It was in the afternoon. We both heard meowing but we couldn't find the cat. As I was going out of the woods, I looked back and saw something. It was brownish-grey. It was big. It kind of looked like a werewolf. It was about eight feet tall. It couldn't have been a bear because there are no bears around where I live. I can't remember it much. I pointed at it. My friend saw it and we both screamed and ran. It was very fast. It was faster than us, though it stopped and hid. About a year ago, my other friend and I were in different woods at night. There was a shadow behind the bushes. It was about eight feet, just like the other werewolf. The shape looked like the other werewolf, also. The bushes rustled and we ran away. Why would it be following me?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx

Years ago, my friend and I were near the woods. It was in the afternoon. We both heard meowing but we couldn't find the cat. As I was going out of the woods, I looked back and saw something. It was brownish-grey. It was big. It kind of looked like a werewolf. It was about eight feet tall. It couldn't have been a bear because there are no bears around where I live. I can't remember it much. I pointed at it. My friend saw it and we both screamed and ran. It was very fast. It was faster than us, though it stopped and hid. About a year ago, my other friend and I were in different woods at night. There was a shadow behind the bushes. It was about eight feet, just like the other werewolf. The shape looked like the other werewolf, also. The bushes rustled and we ran away. Why would it be following me?

#werewolfproblems.

• Like 2

Like Nix said most likely a bear on two legs in upstanding form, made it look huge...

You see when you say kinda... in afternoon time.. when you should clearly see the figure you arent much of credible storyteller...

• Like 1

Once, my friend and I were in the woods. We were walking out of the woods. I turned around and saw a creature as big as Bigfoot that kind of looked like a wolf. I pointed at it and screamed. My friend screamed. We ran as fast as we could away from it and it was chasing us. What could that have been?

Threads Merged

• Like 2

Her story has more detail this time.

I go camping alot and have seen something simler. I was alone around the fire when i saw something sniffing around my site. Thinking it was a bear i got in the cap of my pickup to grap my gun. When i turned around i saw a huge wolf looking thing scared i shot. I hit it the the shoulder and it ran away. I packed and left that night.

I go camping alot and have seen something simler. I was alone around the fire when i saw something sniffing around my site. Thinking it was a bear i got in the cap of my pickup to grap my gun. When i turned around i saw a huge wolf looking thing scared i shot. I hit it the the shoulder and it ran away. I packed and left that night.

Did it bleed anywhere?

I don't know whether to call it a werewolf or something else.

Well since everytime you "remember" parts of the story, it gets more and more detailed, maybe you should keep retelling it and eventually you'll invent remember what you actually saw, thus solving your own quandry. :tu:

• Like 2

Once, my friend and I were in the woods. We were walking out of the woods. I turned around and saw a creature as big as Bigfoot that kind of looked like a wolf. I pointed at it and screamed. My friend screamed. We ran as fast as we could away from it and it was chasing us. What could that have been?

It was me in a costume.

Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting story. It's too bad you could not have gotten a picture, with so many cell phones equiped with cameras you would think that more pictures of unusual encounters would be surfacing now. Still, when your being chased, the last thing you think of doing is stopping to take a picture of what is chasing you, so the lack of a picture really isn't surprising. So, what can you do? You tell your story and hope it does not sound like B.S.

Interesting story. It's too bad you could not have gotten a picture, with so many cell phones equiped with cameras you would think that more pictures of unusual encounters would be surfacing now. Still, when your being chased, the last thing you think of doing is stopping to take a picture of what is chasing you, so the lack of a picture really isn't surprising. So, what can you do? You tell your story and hope it does not sound like B.S.

Are you a werewolf?

I think it was late afternoon.

I heard meowing.

It was out of nowhere. I ran when I saw it.

It was very fluffy. It was about eight feet tall.

There were no odors.

It was very fast.

It was in Michigan.

There are no bears around the area I live in.

Ok, so, could it have been a wild or ferrel dog? Dogs will give chase if you run.

Ok, so, could it have been a wild or ferrel dog? Dogs will give chase if you run.

This is a fact.

Never ever under any circumstances run away from something that is chasing you.

That applies with all animals. Especially canines.

They are given the impression that you are testing their abilities, or they think you are trying to play with them.

Considering wild or feral animals don't know how to play with humans kindly, you will most likely die from the injuries.

Yes, people have outran wild animals. But people have also tripped, fell, or the animal caught up to them, and they are either permanently disfigured, scarred, or are now deceased.

It's a 50/50 chance of survival. Don't test nature's abilities to kick your back end. :no: